[Product]  B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive

Keep in mind that the following information is tentative. All designs may be prototypes, as well.

Ragnaruk is the third release of the Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト) series, part of the Burst System.

[Image: Ragnaruk_box.jpg] [Image: Ragnaruk_starter.jpg] [Image: Ragnaruk_side.jpg]

Survive looks like it is not as steep as the Sharp Bottom, so more like the D Bottom from Metal Fight Beyblade.

[Image: Ragnaruk_proto_starter.jpg]
[Image: Beybladeburst_ragnaruk.jpg]
[Image: Ragnaruk_proto_starter2.jpg]

For more information on Beyblade Burst and the three layers that compose the Burst System, you should read the article on Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...lade_Burst

It will include a Light Launcher and will be released in July, 2015. It will cost 1200 yen.
I don't know if it's the tentative design but the Disk resembles a very specific 4D Metal Core.

Thanks for all the information. Smile
Ragnaruk's Layer looks a bit similar to the Metal Upper of Driger MS.
(Apr. 21, 2015  2:14 AM)Honey Wrote: Ragnaruk's Layer looks a bit similar to the Metal Upper of Driger MS.

Really? I always thought it looked like Seaborg's Whale Attacker, especially when you look at the B-06 Ragnaruk Central Accele.
For me, it's mostly a mix between Seaborg's AR and Dranzer S'
I have no clue what this reminds me of... But this is definitely a Beyblade I want. Grin
Now that you guys mention it, Ragnaruk's layer does look similar to the ARs of Driger MS's, Dranzer S's and Seaborg 1's(to me, the closest one).

When I first saw it, I thought of its layer looking like Gaia Dragoon MS's AR without its metal frame.
I really hope the design wasn't to make a Stamina type more vulnerable to bursting, it's so much like Dranzer S but it looks really cool and I hope to see more battles.

Thanks Kai-V
I don't know about anyone else, but this reminds me of Gemios over anything.
I just have to say that it is so weird to now associate weight distribution with colour. Because when you look underneath, these Layers have excess paint that probably determines most of the weight, besides the obviously translucid frame :
[Image: Beybladeburst_undersidehollow.jpg]
Before, we had solid-coloured parts and we could only tentatively guess where most of the weight was but we would have needed a special machine to state anything with certainty.

So, technically Ragnaruk should have an awesome flywheel effect with that weight distribution, but it does not look like the red substance is thick enough to make a huge difference.
(Apr. 21, 2015  7:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So, technically Ragnaruk should have an awesome flywheel effect with that weight distribution, but it does not look like the red substance is thick enough to make a huge difference.

So what you're saying is, the colors underneath the clear plastic are actually molded parts? If that is the case, Ragnaruk's swirling red orb-thingies would have the most weight and generate that flywheel effect you mentioned...

THAT. IS. AWESOME.

I might have to get this one, then! I've always loved Stamina types, and if this works as planned, I'm thinking this Bey could get some serious spin times.
Yes, if you look at the underside of the Valkyrie Layer, it is almost completely filled with blue. There is probably no way to dislodge the coloured parts from inside the Layer's transparent casing, but you could consider them two entirely different aspects.
Wait, isn't the red one on the image Spriggans?
(Apr. 22, 2015  4:51 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Wait, isn't the red one on the image Spriggans?
Yes, but this design aspect applies to all of the new releases.
[Image: Ragnaruk_box.jpg] [Image: Ragnaruk_starter.jpg] [Image: Ragnaruk_side.jpg]

Survive looks like it is not as steep as the Sharp Bottom, so more like the D Bottom from Metal Fight Beyblade.
Interesting it went back to the old types, including this being Stamina.
I... LOVE THIS BEY! I don't care if it's basic, that Layer is the whiz!!!
That disk is so damn nice, I always love me some thick metal rings, I'm putting this on Kerbeus.
The variety in the Disks has been promising thusfar, at least. Glad to see they're a little more interesting than weight disks.
These Beyblades so look great! They're about as good as plastics IMO, they just look incredible and Kerbeus and Spriggans will be on my top 10 favourite Beyblades list!
Definitely my favourite Burst Beyblade. Ragnaruk Heavy Survive!!! One day you'll be mine!!!
(Jun. 15, 2015  3:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Survive looks like it is not as steep as the Sharp Bottom, so more like the D Bottom from Metal Fight Beyblade.

I think that's amazing! This sets a great precedent for later stamina drivers! I think Takara finally learned how awful the S series tips were for stamina compared to D series tips (maybe that's why they released so many WDs in MFB).
(Jun. 18, 2015  3:12 AM)-Vulcan- Wrote: I think that's amazing! This sets a great precedent for later stamina drivers! I think Takara finally learned how awful the S series tips were for stamina compared to D series tips (maybe that's why they released so many WDs in MFB).

Definitely, with that and the ball-shaped Bottom for Kerbeus, I think TAKARA-TOMY definitely learned what was right hah.
This is easily my favorite of all these blades.
It's funny, because I looked at that beyblade previously and thought "wow, that looks like it had a lot of smash", while this beyblade is stamina type.