[Product]  B-02 DX Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion

(Sep. 10, 2015  2:18 AM)Classik Wrote: Spriggan by far has very interesting performance. I can see it being top-tier soon enough

Ill be doing some more "testings" with Survive seeing how they work.

From what I know, Spriggan is good for Attack and I don't think anything else.. It has less stamina than Valkryie, but as Zoroaste said, it doesn't have fast tooth wear. Also, I heard somebody say that this was more of a destabilizer when low on stamina?

(Sep. 10, 2015  2:25 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah I like it a lot. I would reccomend it as a first purchase over Valkyrie since it holds up a lot better with tooth wear. The two layers I use the most, to save wear on the rest of my collection, are my first Spriggan and Kerbeus layers. They are still giving good fights after thousands of launches

My Valkryie bursted about 1 out of 3 times after 10 play rounds... Spriggan Attack is definitely better if you want to save your Valkryie teeth.

Also; my Kerbeus is in great condition, even after 75+ battles. <3
Yeah Kerbeus really doesn't seem to wear much at all, which its awesome
(Sep. 10, 2015  2:45 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah Kerbeus really doesn't seem to wear much at all, which its awesome
Really? I would expect so. I havent picked it up yet but I want too!
Yeah my old first one (thousands of launches) and my new one (about a hundred launches) look pretty much the same tooth-wise. The new one definitely feels tighter when you assemble it and it bursts a little easier, but not by much really.
But yeah, this topic is about Spriggan, so I will add that Spriggan's teeth are the same thing really. They pretty much look the same, old and new, with the exception of the first big tooth. That gets worn down a lot. But the other two seem to do a fine job of keeping it together and producing good battles against worn Kerbeus
I really want to prefer Spriggan because of the teeth being more resilient like you said, but I can't say I'm convinced it's a better Layer than Valkyrie. Unhappy A strong hit from Valkyrie is usually the end for a lot of combos, which is why Kerbeus Heavy Accel is leading the pack as the premier defender. Hopefully Wyvern and Trident shake things up a bit!

On the teeth thing, my old and new Spriggan look about identical, but I haven't played as much as Zoroaste has. I would say that other than the long sharp ones found on Valkyrie and Deathscyther, they seem surprisingly resilient.
Yeah. Same thoughts here, I wish Spriggan was the best, and it is pretty close, but Valkyrie is definitely better. Yeah, my biggest wish for the future is the best attack layer having resilient teeth. TT has to respond to the tooth wear issue by making this so, and I am sure they will. I especially hope that for Amaterios, or else nobody is even going to want to use it outside of tournaments
Wow ... such a beautiful Beyblade.

(Sep. 10, 2015  12:42 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2015  12:27 AM)Ultra Wrote: That's the way I remember Takara MFB tourneys doing prizes too (and I thought then that it made no great amount of sense).

Until now adults could participate in those tournament as well. But adults are not allowed in the Spriggan one.
I really thought that Takara finally understood that most of the bladders are over 12 yo

I didn't know adults could play in those tournaments until now ... interesting. You're just referring to Burst tournaments up until this point, right? They really should have a couple age divisions.
Yeah. Bad move on their part for excluding anyone. Of course they should make a kids division so adults don't own them, but excluding adults, who have all the money, isn't very smart.
I dunno, I can understand their perspective. It doesn't look good if adults beat kids to win all the prizes ...
Right, that's why you have the different age divisions. 11 and under, 12-18 and 18+ would be good. They would have to give out 3 sets of prizes that way though.
That bey is gonna go for an absolutely insane amount of money on YJA. If anyone can even assemble a full one
I think they don't have enough attendance to do that. The most I've seen has been like 15 people.
O I c. That makes sense then. I forget that not everybody is obsessed with spinning tops like we are.
hahaha, it's more like the anime didn't start yet Wink
Yeah true, that will definitely get the popularity up. I really hope they dub it and release it over here and do everything else possible to create more bladers, especially in Maine! Haha
(Sep. 11, 2015  2:52 AM)Kei Wrote: Wow ... such a beautiful Beyblade.

(Sep. 10, 2015  12:42 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2015  12:27 AM)Ultra Wrote: That's the way I remember Takara MFB tourneys doing prizes too (and I thought then that it made no great amount of sense).

Until now adults could participate in those tournament as well. But adults are not allowed in the Spriggan one.
I really thought that Takara finally understood that most of the bladders are over 12 yo

I didn't know adults could play in those tournaments until now ... interesting. You're just referring to Burst tournaments up until this point, right? They really should have a couple age divisions.

yeah, they should have a couple age divisions.
like Bandai or other companies do when they have tournament, only TakaraTomy think about kids without thinking that Adult are quite more interested in the tournament than kids.
And especially that Bladers from the previous series are now adult and still battle or collect.

Coz really interested to get this Spriggan in my collection, which I would prefer to get it by doing the tournament instead of buying it on yahoo
Has anybody else found that Spriggan can easily be KO'd unlike other beys? Maybe its the weight difference.
(Sep. 11, 2015  7:36 PM)Classik Wrote: Has anybody else found that Spriggan can easily be KO'd unlike other beys? Maybe its the weight difference.

If you're using it on Fusion, not a surprise — its recoil is quite high. Its only useful as an Attack-type Layer, and even then, is probably outclassed by Valkyrie.
(Sep. 11, 2015  7:36 PM)Classik Wrote: Has anybody else found that Spriggan can easily be KO'd unlike other beys? Maybe its the weight difference.

It has protrusions everywhere. If one of them gets hit hard enough it's likely gone.
(Sep. 11, 2015  7:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

If you're using it on Fusion, not a surprise — its recoil is quite high. Its only useful as an Attack-type Layer, and even then, is probably outclassed by Valkyrie.
Ive been doing some testings. I just kinda found that Spriggan's recoil is quite immense. With oval (I find) that it can with stand heavy attacks.
That doesn't really make sense, since Oval both destabilizes it and decreases its weight compared to any other Disk ...