[Product]  B-02 DX Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion

Here is the topic for this release, but remember that designs and some information may be tentative.  

[Image: Spriggan_box.jpg] [Image: Spriggan_Starter.jpg] [Image: Spriggan_side.jpg]

Apparently the colour of the sticker on the BeyLogger changes is personalized according to the Beyblade it accompanies.

Fusion appears to be a Driver like the FS Bottom from Metal Fight Beyblade.

[Image: Spriggan_proto_starter.jpg]
[Image: Beybladeburst_starterbox.jpg]
[Image: Spriggan_proto_starter2.jpg]
[Image: Spriggan_proto_parts.jpg]

This is called a DX Starter because it will come with a BeyLogger (records wins and losses and adds your performance details to a worldwide ranking system part of the BeyCloud via your smartphone) and a Light Launcher. To be released in July 2015, for 2375 yen.

So far, Spriggan is the Beyblade that has been seen exploding with the Burst Gimmick the most ...

The Beyblades from the Burst System have three layers :
- Layer (in this case Spriggan)
- Disk (Spread)
- Driver (Fusion)
For more information, you should read the Beywiki article on Beyblade Burst (ベイブレードバースト) :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...lade_Burst
This is the one I want the most. Idk, it just looks interesting. Looks like Fusion will have some kind of part switch gimmick.
Too bad it's going to cost more, I do want this the most, I love the red insides of the layer.

I just noticed the tabs possibly holding the layer is white, so it has to do something. Anyway, I love the nice round disk, the design of it looking like a HMS wheel looks amazing, at least to me.
Anyone else notice that this one has an FS-looking tip? Could be interesting.

Also, going off of the color/weight distribution thing Kai-V mentioned in the Ragnaruk thread, this one looks like it'll have by far the lightest Layer of them all, with most of it being clear plastic and just those small claw-like portions being weighted. Looking forward to seeing how that effects its performance.
Here are the official pictures for Spriggan :

[Image: Spriggan_box.jpg] [Image: Spriggan_Starter.jpg] [Image: Spriggan_side.jpg]

Apparently the colour of the sticker on the BeyLogger changes is personalized according to the Beyblade it accompanies.

Fusion appears to be a Driver like the FS Bottom from Metal Fight Beyblade.
We all know how cool is FS.
(Jun. 15, 2015  5:02 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: We all know how cool is FS.

Not sure if this is sarcastic, but I always thought it was cool even if it kind of sucks.

[waits patiently for Metal Change]
I am in love with this beyblade! It looks incredible and even if it is sub par it still looks rather nice and the FS like tip still looks awesome though it looks more sharper and the sharp seems more tucked in.
so it seems this series has the track and bottom fused together, just like MFB 4D bottoms...
(Jun. 15, 2015  5:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2015  5:02 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: We all know how cool is FS.

Not sure if this is sarcastic, but I always thought it was cool even if it kind of sucks.

[waits patiently for Metal Change]

Yeah, I was kind of disappointed when Berserker Byakko didn't have a MFS (even though it was never released to begin with). The Layer looks like it could have some Attack use, but let's hope Spriggan doesn't turn into the Dark Wolf of Burst.

I know it won't happen for at least half a year but I still can't wait for metal/rubber tips in general.
This is bey is getting me pretty hyped (hehe) about beyblade burst.

Although Im a little more excited about Wyvern and Umaterios.
Definitely the coolest looking Bey of the initial lineup. Was about to say that it will suck since it's Balance-type, but so was Driger S.
Spriggan is a nice looking Beyblade and gives me a Zero-G vibe. Thanks for the video.
(Jun. 28, 2015  3:59 PM)Annoying-Fork Wrote: Spriggan is a nice looking Beyblade and gives me a Zero-G vibe. Thanks for the video.

Welcome Grin
At first I didn't like Spriggan's look, but then, giving another good look at it, I think I'm going to buy one of this first. This red looks amazing, and the Fusion drives seems interesting to me. Tongue_out
Spriggan's weights are here :

Spriggan : 7.7 grams
Spread : 20.8 grams
Fusion : 5.6 grams

It has the lightest Layer so far, but the rest is decent.
Personally, I found Fury Leone 100 FS to be and excellent bey that could outspin and defend against many others well above its weight. Problem was, that weight was tiny so it still became outclassed relatively fast.

In this season, all the beys are weighing roughly the same as Fury Leone so far so, when we get a nice smooth layer, Fusion could hold potential.
(Apr. 21, 2015  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Sarà rilasciato intorno al 18 Luglio 2015, per 2375 yen.

Immagini

I componenti di questo Beyblade sono:
- Layer: Spriggan
- Disk: Spread
- Driver: Fusion

There's a special place in hell for whoever designed the stickers for this thing.
(Jul. 29, 2015  4:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There's a special place in hell for whoever designed the stickers for this thing.

Lmao. Yeah they look like a pain in the ... to put on
(Jul. 29, 2015  4:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There's a special place in hell for whoever designed the stickers for this thing.

Hahaha, they took me forever to put on. It would've been nice to make it a whole strip instead of those ant size pieces x1000. I also hated Kerbeus', sigh..
Yeah, I messed up a lot of those tiny ones on the edges. I wish each Beyblade came with two — or even three! — copies of each sticker set.
Haha, am I the only person who isn't bothering themselves with stickers again this generation?
They look so good, though. Can't resist.
Right? I had to spend roughly 20 minutes carefully placing stickers with an xacto knife and pure precision. Worth it though!