[Product]  B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel

(Nov. 11, 2015  5:39 PM)Neo Wrote: I think Hasbro will release this guy in a Starter (: they're cool about special editions. Like the Black Bakushin Susanoo, the Meteo LDragos, etc.

They never released CoroCoro exclusive recolours.
(Nov. 11, 2015  5:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2015  5:39 PM)Neo Wrote: I think Hasbro will release this guy in a Starter (: they're cool about special editions. Like the Black Bakushin Susanoo, the Meteo LDragos, etc.

I mean, they released Omega Draconis. Not the same color, but they made it in a standard booster.
(Nov. 11, 2015  5:49 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2015  5:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I mean, they released Omega Draconis. Not the same color, but they made it in a standard booster.

That is not part of the CoroCoro exclusive recolours I was talking about : Omega Dragonis was not only part of the anime and manga, but it was also widely available if you just bought a compilation magazine that was sold everywhere in Japan.
(Nov. 11, 2015  5:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2015  5:49 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2015  5:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: They never released CoroCoro exclusive recolours.

That is not part of the CoroCoro exclusive recolours I was talking about : Omega Dragonis was not only part of the anime and manga, but it was also widely available if you just bought a compilation magazine that was sold everywhere in Japan.
I'm just saying we could see something similar in a double pack. There are no unique parts, and I think Hasbro has always been keen on releasing recolors. It's basically just a clear Accel and a Black inner Valkyrie. Doesn't seem hard to make, and it's something eye catching that they could release. In terms of the black Wing, you can look at something like the Black Dragooon in Hasbro's double pack. They didn't have to paint it, but they did.
I think it's feesable.
Whether or not it's "feasible," it's a complete guess. We have no reason to think they would do so.
(Nov. 12, 2015  12:12 AM)gankoba Wrote: AHHHHHHH!!! So cool!!! How do I get one!?!?!?

Sell your soul to corocoro. If anyone does sell theirs they're going to be so expensive considering it was a loterry draw.
(Nov. 12, 2015  12:32 AM)gankoba Wrote: Was? Meaning I missed it? Doh!

Yeah, it was in the September (or October not 100%) edition of corocoro. I missed it too lol
Ah, so there is hope that we get to see some Valkyrie Wing Accel Black Knight Ver. up for auction soon, because there will be a lottery to win it at a Grade 3 CoroCoro Base Cup event on December 13th. There should be one hundred made available (on top of those supposedly won directly via CoroCoro's scratchable ticket a few months ago) and participants need to show receipts proving that they purchased at least 3000 yen worth of Beyblade products in order to have an entry in the lottery.
i don't think this will be going on my wishlist, it looks lovely not to mention that blue spin is aight but now with all the other bursts, this one is eh.
This guy is my goal~ must own.
(Nov. 21, 2015  4:52 PM)Meta madness Wrote: 10/10 I want it now!

@[Meta madness], seriously, please stop spamming the site. Our patience is wearing thin.

With such a low chance of getting one, I gotta find one and acquire it before it's gone.
Mmm, I hope a WBO member gets one so we have photographs of the box and top for historical info.
I don't want it to sink into obscurity, like Gold Wyvern DJ.
If we get photos, that would only make us drool even more.
(Nov. 21, 2015  5:10 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: If we get photos, that would only make us drool even more.

Oh yes, most definitely.
The real deal is probably much sexier then the stock photos.
(Nov. 21, 2015  5:04 PM)Neo Wrote:

With such a low chance of getting one, I gotta find one and acquire it before it's gone.
Mmm, I hope a WBO member gets one so we have photographs of the box and top for historical info.
I don't want it to sink into obscurity, like Gold Wyvern DJ.

i do too, it's a lovely set up of boxes as well. It's absolutely astonishing.

lol people still remember that?

(Nov. 21, 2015  5:10 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: If we get photos, that would only make us drool even more.

This is pretty much a proven fact here.
The first Valkyrie Wing Accel Black Knight Ver. ever seen in real life ?!
http://ameblo.jp/masukichi221/image-1210...58265.html

It has an official product code, B-00 V, but meh, at this point, I am not sure it deserves a whole new topic.
Hello!
My name is BuddermanxMC. I ordered VWA off of Amazon and it came fast and works well: except for one thing. The Beylogger that came with the set does not connect to my iPhone 5c. When I plug it into my phone, it begins to sync, but then presents me with this error code: (link to Imgur) Can anybody tell me what to do to get it to work? Pinching_eyes
(Feb. 06, 2016  8:40 PM)BuddermanxMC Wrote: Hello!
My name is BuddermanxMC. I ordered VWA off of Amazon and it came fast and works well: except for one thing. The Beylogger that came with the set does not connect to my iPhone 5c. When I plug it into my phone, it begins to sync, but then presents me with this error code: (link to Imgur) Can anybody tell me what to do to get it to work? Pinching_eyes

The application is not compatible with the iPhone 5C, as can be seen here in the list of accepted devices : https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/howto#spList
Wow. Thanks. Im so dumb... I'll have to use my mom's phone.
(Feb. 06, 2016  9:08 PM)BuddermanxMC Wrote: Wow. Thanks. Im so dumb... I'll have to use my mom's phone.

It's not you that's dumb. It's shocking that the application doesn't work with the iPhone 5c. (Especially since it's basically identical to the iPhone 5, which the application does work on.)
Well, Actually, it's not working. Same error message, different phone.