[Product]  B-00 AMATERIOS.7M.X – WBBA Store Limited

A first gen that is still viable?? Nice!
I think this is going to be insanely strong
(Nov. 18, 2017  4:28 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: That 7M goes perfectly with lS.
Thought the same
should be 7b.x in my opinion but it sure does look good
(Nov. 18, 2017  8:56 PM)bidinga Wrote: should be 7b.x in my opinion but it sure does look good

Well of course they want to keep Bump exclusive to aB, otherwise it would be too easy to get and people won't buy the God Custom Set
Very nice looking, and I'm happy we have a painted 7 Core Disk available now, but ... this will certainly not be competitively viable or "insanely strong" haha.
Remember when Amaterios was one of the best layers in the game.
(Nov. 21, 2017  7:37 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Remember when Amaterios was one of the best layers in the game.

Amaterios was never really the best layer during any time. During the basic layer era, Valkyrie was the best attack layer even if it had teeth problems
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:22 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: What's the best place to buy it?

Right now eBay is the best place.
You can get some now for around about $30-$40 on eBay, pretty cheap for a rare bey.
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:22 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: You can get some now for around about $30-$40 on eBay, pretty cheap for a rare bey.

Found one for 13 bucks at samurai buyer
(Nov. 28, 2017  8:42 AM)Lunr Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:22 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: You can get some now for around about $30-$40 on eBay, pretty cheap for a rare bey.

Found one for 13 bucks at samurai buyer

Can I get a link so I can follow that seller
(Nov. 28, 2017  9:52 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Can I get a link so I can follow that seller

https://samuraibuyer.jp/en/item/detail.p...B078BP6DS2
I found one on ebay for 23 dollars