Problems with the launcher

So I have two Problems first:

I have plastic blades, but no launcher -.-'', where i can buy some i don't like to order some from america oder usa or so I don't belive this things so?

second problem

I've got two hms launcher

One works perfect

but with the other i have a problem, when i start a blade, the blade going away from the starter befor the ripcore leave the launcher, that means i lost so many powers and my starts are really bad then, when i drag the ripcore not so much then the beyblade leave the launcher on the right time but i lost then also speed beacaus i don't drag much.

And i really don't know how i can fix this? Anyone have some ideas?

Peace
red_eyes
For the HMS shooter, you need to replace it. Some Dual Shooters just have issues.

If you have Paypal, I could sell you some.
I'm sure that some people on here have a lot of spare plastic shooters lying around, maybe if you make a thread in Buy! Sell! Trade! about it, someone could sell you a couple?

As for your HMS launcher (Dual Shooter), it is very common for them not to work well. There isn't much you can do.

EDIT: What Brad said.
Bey Brad Wrote:For the HMS shooter, you need to replace it. Some Dual Shooters just have issues.

If you have Paypal, I could sell you some.

But the shooter work when i buy i think i must replace it.
But hmm i haven't go paypal but i can sure make it or? It doesn't cost anything to make a account or?

And how much i must pay for some hms starter and some plastic starter? (Don't forget i'm from switzerland....)
Paypal is free to use. All you need is a checking account/debit/credit card.
I had a broken-from-ship HMS Launcher, you can perform a simple fix with a nail file or some sandpaper. It might be the same issue, but maybe not.

Could you maybe tell me exactly what seems broken? if its the black grip teeth, I'll walk you through it if you want Grin
Ich hab vielleicht bald nen Haufen Plastikstarter am Start. Würde ich dir nur gerne von Deutschland aus verkaufen
Bekomme jetzt dan 4 Rechtsdrehende Starter, aber ich weiss ja das du bald noch einpaar HMS blade bekommst, wen du die hast und verkaufst bitte melden.

Und wen du sonst noch blades hättes und verkaufst auch einfach melden, oder solche Griffe für die Starter.
red_eyes Wrote:Bekomme jetzt dan 4 Rechtsdrehende Starter, aber ich weiss ja das du bald noch einpaar HMS blade bekommst, wen du die hast und verkaufst bitte melden.

Und wen du sonst noch blades hättes und verkaufst auch einfach melden, oder solche Griffe für die Starter.
0.0??
taru678 Wrote:
red_eyes Wrote:Bekomme jetzt dan 4 Rechtsdrehende Starter, aber ich weiss ja das du bald noch einpaar HMS blade bekommst, wen du die hast und verkaufst bitte melden.

0.0??

His post is probably more productive than your's.
taru678 Wrote:

0.0??

Sorry 4 spam but:

Do you collect posts or what? Most of your posts are like this, it seems like you post to got more numbers behind your postcounter.
Remember the bigger your postcounter the bigger your penis is Wink

please don't spam think about it it's eventually another language Wink Yes right it's german Wink

keep it easy

peace
red_eyes
guys I have a problem with my metal fight beyblades, first when I put my beyblade in the launcher, it gets stuck and its hard to take out, Today it got stuck and I tried my best to take it out but it broke, Im willing to buy a new launcher from here so what do I do?
(May. 14, 2010  2:13 AM)lucas4lif Wrote: guys I have a problem with my metal fight beyblades, first when I put my beyblade in the launcher, it gets stuck and its hard to take out, Today it got stuck and I tried my best to take it out but it broke, Im willing to buy a new launcher from here so what do I do?
You look at our topics in the Bey Marketplace, or you start a new one there with a proper prefix to ask if somebody has one to sell you.

If your Beyblade got stuck on the prongs, you are probably not inserting it correctly, or you are using a Beyblade with a certain spin on a launcher with a different spin direction, or you bought a fake product.