Private Messaging problem??!?!?!

undefined

^^^ That's the problem!

Even when I wrote this topic all I am sending is that! "Undefined"

I edited this and looks like it's the only way I can send messages??

When I am sending private messages, I am told I am only sending "Undefined", I look at my sent items folder and I am also sending "undefined" and none of the text show that it ever existed!?!

The hell?
What are you talking about? We need information to help you out.
This is happening to someone else as well apparently, but honestly since you two are the only people to get this sort of error, it must have something to do with your personal "browsing experience" ... Are you using a computer, with an updated Internet browser, etc. ? What are your configurations when you surf the web ?
im fixing the problem
ok say what you said to me in the pm since i only read undifiend
undefined
its not even working here
This is actually very funny, especially when I have no clue what could be causing this to only two people, hah.

If you were trying to tell me what your configurations were, send me an email through Beyblade Spirit :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...hp?contact
undefined
I too have been facing some PM problems. When i try to PM, my username changes to Levy, while my account name is Azlanslayer. This currently stops me from PMing others, or even buying stuffs from Dimsum2u.
(Feb. 27, 2011  9:05 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I too have been facing some PM problems. When i try to PM, my username changes to Levy, while my account name is Azlanslayer. This currently stops me from PMing others, or even buying stuffs from Dimsum2u.

That is because you have a dynamic IP address, and it is generally always the same as Levy's ... It is not supposed to happen, and I do not know if I have told you this already, but I would just advise you get a normal IP address; this should hopefully resolve the issue. Perhaps Levy and you are online at the same time sometimes.