Primal's YouTube Channel- ThundurusSacredBeast!

My New YouTube Channel: ThundurusSacredBeast

As some of you may know, I have a YouTube channel. No, this is not the LeoneLdrago99 channel that you're familiar with. This is a new channel; one mainly focused on Pokemon walkthroughs, but other content (Beyblades, Minecraft, etc.) is sure to be included as well. Yesterday I started my walkthrough of Pokemon Black 2 in English, so be sure to check that out! There will be no schedule for uploads, FYI.

I may take requests for Beyblade battles, so PM me your request if you feel the need, and odds are I'll do it.

This is my YouTube channel!

What camera do you use Cute
It's a Sony HDR-CX560V. They're quite the pretty penny, though; I got it for my birthday this year Smile I love the quality <3
You got a $1000 camera for your birthday?! Can I switch families with you? XD
but anyways, me gusta your camera quality and your entire channel Cute
Haha, I told you it was expensive. That was pretty much the only present I got, needless to say. Tongue_out

I've got a review of Phantom Orion coming up later! New intro as well; I think it looks pretty good! Grin
Your videos are going to get better?!
Awesome!
Well if you have the time, check out my channel too Grin
Would you mind taking a request now? If so, could you do:

MF/MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS vs VariAres R145RF

I love your videos by the way. Haven't missed one of them. Smile
Thanks! I'll get to doing the request when I have some time on my hands. Smile

Good to know there's people on here that like my videos. Cute
Where's that Sapphire walkthrough that you were going to start? D:
That was a $1000 camera? The quality is terrible though ..
I got a Sony Bloggie Touch 8GB for about $90 and the quality is waaaaay better than that. O.o
It's better than any other camera I've used before, so I'm happy, haha. I personally think it's fine, just bad at focusing...
To each their own.

Also, Universe, it's going to be on a different channel. I've got the first 2 episodes recorded, but I'm not sure how Demon wants us to go about switching off... :\ We swap every episode.