Preformance Tip - TD04 - Press

'''Press''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Kerbeus K2 Limited Press]] on April 2, 2016.

Press is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] sitting at a standard height. It is a ball shape, much like [[Performance Tip|Defense]], but instead of the three tabs above Defense, it has 4 bigger tabs, nearly covering the tip. Unlike Defense's tabs, these hinder stamina much more, as they are scraped on more when wobbling and when hit.. It also has four spiked tabs on the sides of the Performance Tip, but these are negligent, and serve little purpose other than a slight stamina decrease.

==Overall==
This is one of the heavier Performance Tips in Burst, but it's lack of stamina compared to other options such as Defense, and it's lack of a higher defense to compensate, have made this tip outclassed for competitive use.
(Dec. 15, 2016  3:04 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: '''Press''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Kerbeus K2 Limited Press]] on April 2, 2016.

Press is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] sitting at a standard height. It is a ball shape, much like [[Performance Tip|Defense]], but differs by having four significantly wider tabs as opposed to Defense's three. In theory these tabs should force the Beyblade back into an upright position after being knocked off balance and act as breaks to prevent Overfinishes by striking against the stadium, but in practice only serve to hinder stamina. The layer also has four spiked tabs or walls on the sides of the Performance Tip, similarly to the ring found around Defense, these walls hold no real purpose other than a slight source of stamina loss as they are too low to be struck by any Burst System Beyblade.

==Overall==
While one of the heavier Performance Tips in Burst, Press' poor stamina and lack of higher defensive properties compared to Defense have made this tip outclassed for competitive use.
I've tried my hands at revisions, tell me what you guys think
Quote: [url=https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Preformance-Tip-TD04-Press?pid=1354423#pid1354423][/url]'''Press''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Kerbeus K2 Limited Press]] on April 2, 2016.

Press is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] sitting at a standard height. It features a ball shaped tip, much like [[Performance Tip|Defense]], but differs by having four significantly wider tabs as opposed to Defense's three. In theory, these tabs should force the Beyblade back into an upright position after being knocked off balance and act as breaks to prevent Overfinishes by striking against the stadium, but in practice only serve to hinder stamina due to scraping across the stadium floor. The layer also has four walls on the sides of the Performance Tip.These walls hold no real purpose other than a slight source of stamina loss, since they can also scrape along the stadium floor and are too low to be struck by any Burst System Beyblade.

==Overall==
While one of the heavier Performance Tips in Burst, Press' poor stamina and lack of higher defensive properties compared to Defense have made this tip outclassed for competitive use.

I think this revision is more complete. Some phrases could were removed as I don't find that they serve a purpose in the Draft.
I find these revisions really good. Thanks, guys! Smile
Bumping, to ask what Kai-V and Mana think of Cookie Bouquet's draft.
Oh, forgot we needed a release section.
Releases:
Kerbeus K2 Limited Press Booster
Roktavor R2 Boost Press Random Booster 3
Quetziko Q2 Jerk Press Random Booster 4
Draciel S Central Press Random Booster 5

Am I missing any? And could someone incorporate it into the latest draft?
Ok, sorry for the triple post here, but I am extremely confused on how to use the templates and typing them. Could someone give me a hand here?
Would also like the point out that Defense has four tabs and not three, you're thinking of Massive or Needle.
Huh, didn't notice that, actually. Thanks for the help.
Quote:[url=https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Preformance-Tip-TD04-Press?pid=1354423#pid1354423][/url]'''Press''' is a [[Burst System|Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[Kerbeus K2 Limited Press]] on April 2, 2016.

Press features a ball-shaped tip, much like [[Performance Tip|Defense]], but differs by having four significantly wider tabs around its tip as opposed to Defense's. In theory, these tabs should force the Beyblade back into an upright position after being knocked off balance and act as breaks to prevent Overfinishes by striking against the stadium, but in practice only serve to hinder stamina due to scraping across the stadium floor. The top portion of the Performance Tip also has four wall protrusions with a strike in their center on the sides of the Performance Tip. These walls hold no real purpose other than a slight source of stamina loss, since they can also scrape along the stadium floor and are too low to be struck by any Burst System Beyblade.

==Overall==
While one of the heaviest Performance Tips in Burst, Press' poor stamina and lack of higher defensive properties compared to Defense have made this tip '''outclassed for competitive use'''.

The World Beyblade Organization topic would only be linked in the infobox, not in the introduction itself, but otherwise, if placed into the template ~Mana~ provided, this draft is OK to be published with the edits I made above.
Ok, thanks Kai-V! I'm not exactly sure how to put it in the template, though.
Have you looked at how other people, notably Wombat, use the template for their own drafts? That should help you.
(Jan. 18, 2017  3:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Have you looked at how other people, notably Wombat, use the template for their own drafts? That should help you.

I just checked. I'll post it here when I'm at home. Thanks! Smile
No problem, thank you for helping all the way until publishing.
Code:
{{Part Infobox
|Image=
|Name= TD04 - Press
|PartType= Performance Tip
|Abbreviation= P
|Weight= 6.4 g
|AttackStat=
|DefenseStat=
|StaminaStat=
|SpeedStat= <!--Delete this field if the part is not in the Burst System-->
|WeightStat= <!--Delete this field if the part is not in the Burst System-->

==Description==
<onlyinclude>
===TAKARA-TOMY===
‘’’Weight:’’’ 6.4 grams

'''TD04''', known in Japan as '''Press''', is a [[Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[B-37 Booster Kerbeus K2 Limited Press]] on April 2, 2016.

==Description==
Press features a ball-shaped tip, much like [[Performance Tip|Defense]], but differs by having four significantly wider tabs around its tip as opposed to Defense's. In theory, these tabs should force the Beyblade back into an upright position after being knocked off balance and act as breaks to prevent Overfinishes by striking against the stadium, but in practice only serve to hinder stamina due to scraping across the stadium floor. The top portion of the Performance Tip also has four wall protrusions with a strike in their center on the sides of the Performance Tip. These walls hold no real purpose other than a slight source of stamina loss, since they can also scrape along the stadium floor and are too low to be struck by any Burst System Beyblade.

==Overall==
While one of the heaviest Performance Tips in Burst, Press' poor stamina and lack of higher defensive properties compared to Defense have made this tip '''outclassed for competitive use'''.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
B-37 Booster Kerbeus K2 Limited Press
B-39 07 Random Booster Vol 3. Roktavor R2 Boost Press
B-61 01 Random Booster Vol 4. Quetziko Q2 Jerk Press
B-67 02 Random Booster Vol 5. Draciel S Central Press
===Hasbro===
Kerbeus K2 Starter
Kerbeus K2/Ygdreion Y2 Dual Pack
Kerbeus K2 Single Top

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
</gallery>

==Trivia==
This is currently the heaviest Performance Tip in the Burst System.

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{SYSTEM System Parts}}

This good?
You just forgot to place at the beginning of the part description and at the end of the description section. Also, for the last tag, I think you are supposed to replace "SYSTEM System Parts" with "Beyblade Burst System Parts" or "Burst System Parts".
(Jan. 31, 2017  3:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You just forgot to place <onlyinclude> at the beginning of the part description and </onlyinclude> at the end of the description section. Also, for the last tag, I think you are supposed to replace "SYSTEM System Parts" with "Beyblade Burst System Parts" or "Burst System Parts".

Ahh, place what?
(Jan. 31, 2017  12:24 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ahh, place what?

it's a K2 and Y2 dual pack for hasbro btw
(Feb. 25, 2017  10:51 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: it's a K2 and Y2 dual pack for hasbro btw

Whoops. ^^;
Can anyone finish the formatting for me here?
(Jan. 31, 2017  2:58 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Code:
{{Part Infobox
|Image=
|Name= TD04 - Press
|PartType= Performance Tip
|Abbreviation= P
|Weight= 6.4 g
|AttackStat=0
|DefenseStat= 3
|StaminaStat= 0
|SpeedStat= 2
|WeightStat= 3

==Description==
<onlyinclude>
===TAKARA-TOMY===
‘’’Weight:’’’ 6.4 grams

'''TD04''', known in Japan as '''Press''', is a [[Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[B-37 Booster Kerbeus K2 Limited Press]] on April 2, 2016.

==Description==
Press features a ball-shaped tip, much like [[Performance Tip|Defense]], but differs by having four significantly wider tabs around its tip as opposed to Defense's. In theory, these tabs should force the Beyblade back into an upright position after being knocked off balance and act as brakes to prevent Knock-Outs by striking against the stadium, but in practice only serve to hinder stamina due to scraping across the stadium floor. The top portion of the Performance Tip also has four wall protrusions with a spike in the center on the sides of the Performance Tip, but hold no real purpose other than a slight source of stamina loss, since they can also scrape along the stadium floor and are too low to be struck by any Burst System Beyblade.

==Overall==

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
===Hasbro===
Kerbeus K2 Starter
Kerbeus K2 Single Top

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{Burst System Parts}}

Fixed a few typos, added in the stats from Takara Tomy's official website and removed the trivia as Weight has overtaken it weight wise. Seems good to me but I'm not the one who calls that.
(May. 02, 2017  6:39 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Fixed a few typos, added in the stats from Takara Tomy's official website and removed the trivia as Weight has overtaken it weight wise. Seems good to me but I'm not the one who calls that.

Thanks. Now let's see the mods opinion.
(May. 02, 2017  6:39 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: '''TD04''', known in Japan as '''Press''', is a [[Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[B-37 Booster Kerbeus K2 Limited Press]] on April 2, 2016.

==Description==
Press features a ball-shaped tip, much like [[Performance Tip|Defense]], but differs by having four significantly wider tabs around its tip comapred to Defense's. In theory, these tabs should force the Beyblade back into an upright position after being knocked off balance and act as brakes to prevent Knock-Outs by striking against the stadium floor at the cost of stamina, while such an effect does occur, the wider tabs create greater stamina drain than Defense's with little to no improvement on stability and Knock-Out resistance. The top portion of the Performance Tip also has four wall protrusions with a spike in the center on the sides of the Performance Tip, but hold no real purpose other than a slight source of stamina loss, since they can also scrape along the stadium floor and are too low to be struck by any Burst System Beyblade.

==Overall==
While one of the heavier Performance Tips in Burst, Press' poor stamina and lack of higher defensive properties compared to Defense, Orbit and Atomic have made this tip '''outclassed for competitive use'''.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
===Hasbro===
Kerbeus K2 Starter
Kerbeus K2 Single Top

==Gallery==
(Feb. 18, 2018  11:12 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(May. 02, 2017  6:39 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: '''TD04''', known in Japan as '''Press''', is a [[Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[B-37 Booster Kerbeus K2 Limited Press]] on April 2, 2016.

==Description==
Press features a ball-shaped tip, much like [[Performance Tip|Defense]], but differs by having four significantly wider tabs around its tip comapred to Defense's. In theory, these tabs should force the Beyblade back into an upright position after being knocked off balance and act as brakes to prevent Knock-Outs by striking against the stadium floor at the cost of stamina, while such an effect does occur, the wider tabs create greater stamina drain than Defense's with little to no improvement on stability and Knock-Out resistance. The top portion of the Performance Tip also has four wall protrusions with a spike in the center on the sides of the Performance Tip, but hold no real purpose other than a slight source of stamina loss, since they can also scrape along the stadium floor and are too low to be struck by any Burst System Beyblade.

==Overall==
While one of the heavier Performance Tips in Burst, Press' poor stamina and lack of higher defensive properties compared to Defense, Orbit and Atomic have made this tip '''outclassed for competitive use'''.

==Products==
==Takara Tomy==
===Hasbro===
Kerbeus K2 Starter
Kerbeus K2 Single Top

==Gallery==

Thanks for finally getting to it haha, I was afraid this would stay in limbo.