|Weight= 6 grams
|AttackStat=
|DefenseStat=
|StaminaStat=
|SpeedStat= <!--Delete this field if the part is not in the Burst System-->
|WeightStat= <!--Delete this field if the part is not in the Burst System-->
|BurstStat= <!--Delete this field if the part is not an Energy Layer-->
}}
'''βite''', known in Japan as '''βite''', is a [[Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[βaldur βumper βite ]] on June 25, 2016.

==Description==
<onlyinclude>

βite is a Defense-type Performance Tip. It's base descends in a conical shape, and it ends with spikes at the bottom. Within these spikes is a rubber tip, that is shaped like a ball. This rubber is noticeably harder than a Tip like Xtreme, but when worn it becomes softer. In this state, this Performance Tip is good for KO defense, as the grip of the rubber prevents it from being knocked out, and the spikes surrounding the perimeter prevent a Beyblade using this driver from being Knocked Out. However, as a result of the rubber and spikes, this Performance Tip has low Stamina. Another drawback of this Performance tip, is that due to the high friction it has, it is easier to burst than most other Defensive Performance Tips, but only slightly.

<onlyinclude>

==Recommended Combos==
A good combo for this Performance tip is Gaianon G2/Baldur/Nepstrius/Blaze Ragnaruk/Alter Chronos Heavy/Gravity/Armed/Down/Knuckle βite. This combo aims to avoid Knockout, while also supplementing Burst Defense with a Burst resistant layer.

==Overall==
While this Performance Tip is good for KO defense, it's lack of Stamina and the slightly decreased Burst Resistance hurt it's viability. Therefore, it is a decent alternative to other defensive Performance Tips.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
- Rare Bey Get Prize (βaldur βumper βite) (gold and blue)
- BeyTerminal Prize Dark [b]βaldur [b](βaldur βumper βite) (black and blue)[/b][/b]
===Hasbro===
- No release planned

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
<gallery position="center" widths="130">
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{SYSTEM System Parts}}
(Jun. 17, 2017  2:50 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: {{Part Infobox
|Image=
|Name= βite
|PartType= Defense
|Abbreviation= β
|Weight= 6 grams
|AttackStat=
|DefenseStat=
|StaminaStat=
}}
'''βite''', known in Japan as '''βite''', is a [[Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[βaderov βumper βite ]] on June 25, 2016.

==Description==
<onlyinclude>

βite is a Defense-type Performance Tip. Its base descends in a conical shape, and it ends with spikes at the bottom. Within these spikes is a rubber tip, that is shaped like a ball. This Performance Tip is good for KO defense, as the grip of the rubber prevents it from being knocked out, and the spikes surrounding the perimeter prevent a Beyblade using this driver from being Knocked Out. However, as a result of the rubber and spikes, this Performance Tip has low Stamina. Another drawback of this Performance tip, is that due to the high friction it has, it is easier to burst than most other Defensive Performance Tips.

<onlyinclude>

==Recommended Combos==
A good combo for this Performance tip is Wyvern/Baldur/Neptune Heavy/Gravity/Armed βite. This combo aims to avoid Knockout, while also supplementing Burst Defense with a Burst resistant layer.

==Overall==
While this Performance Tip is good for KO defense, it's lack of Stamina and Burst Resistance hurt it's viability. Therefore, it is a decent alternative to other defensive Performance Tips.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
- Rare Bey Get Prize (βaderov βumper βite)
===Hasbro===
- No release planned

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{SYSTEM System Parts}}

i think u should say its excellent in ko defense rather than good. also i dont think using wyvern with bite will be a good idea since wyvern has bad teeth so replace it with K2 and G2.Also add down disk in the suggested combo.kinda off topic but where did u find its weight?
(Jun. 17, 2017  3:57 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  2:50 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: {{Part Infobox
|Image=
|Name= βite
|PartType= Defense
|Abbreviation= β
|Weight= 6 grams
|AttackStat=
|DefenseStat=
|StaminaStat=
}}
'''βite''', known in Japan as '''βite''', is a [[Performance Tip]] released as part of the [[Burst System]]. It debuted with the release of [[βaderov βumper βite ]] on June 25, 2016.

==Description==
<onlyinclude>

βite is a Defense-type Performance Tip. Its base descends in a conical shape, and it ends with spikes at the bottom. Within these spikes is a rubber tip, that is shaped like a ball. This Performance Tip is good for KO defense, as the grip of the rubber prevents it from being knocked out, and the spikes surrounding the perimeter prevent a Beyblade using this driver from being Knocked Out. However, as a result of the rubber and spikes, this Performance Tip has low Stamina. Another drawback of this Performance tip, is that due to the high friction it has, it is easier to burst than most other Defensive Performance Tips.

<onlyinclude>

==Recommended Combos==
A good combo for this Performance tip is Wyvern/Baldur/Neptune Heavy/Gravity/Armed βite. This combo aims to avoid Knockout, while also supplementing Burst Defense with a Burst resistant layer.

==Overall==
While this Performance Tip is good for KO defense, it's lack of Stamina and Burst Resistance hurt it's viability. Therefore, it is a decent alternative to other defensive Performance Tips.

==Products==
===Takara Tomy===
- Rare Bey Get Prize (βaderov βumper βite)
===Hasbro===
- No release planned

==Gallery==
===Takara Tomy===
</gallery>
===Hasbro===
</gallery>

==Trivia==

==References==
{{reflist}}

{{SYSTEM System Parts}}

i think u should say its excellent in ko defense rather than good. also i dont think using wyvern with bite will be a good idea since wyvern has bad teeth so replace it with K2 and G2.Also add down disk in the suggested combo.kinda off topic but where did u find its weight?

Ok, got it. I found it in the Baldur topic.
As far as I know Armed got outclassed for Burst Resistance by Down. In my opinion Tornado Wyvern has better defense than Neptune and Wyvern which are both a bit outclassed. I think Tornado Wyvern, Gigant Gaia and maybe Baldur are the best defense layers right now.
(Jun. 17, 2017  5:42 PM)TL14 Wrote: As far as I know Armed got outclassed for Burst Resistance by Down. In my opinion Tornado Wyvern has better defense than Neptune and Wyvern which are both a bit outclassed. I think Tornado Wyvern, Gigant Gaia and maybe Baldur are the best defense layers right now.

Tornado Wyvern has a problem where it is a bit off balance, and Neptune is still relevant. Armed is used less, but is still an option.

And we do not have to worry about the Hasbro metagame for this part, or labeling the bey Baderov, because Hasbro recently abandoned the name and beyblade.
(Jun. 17, 2017  5:47 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  5:42 PM)TL14 Wrote: As far as I know Armed got outclassed for Burst Resistance by Down. In my opinion Tornado Wyvern has better defense than Neptune and Wyvern which are both a bit outclassed. I think Tornado Wyvern, Gigant Gaia and maybe Baldur are the best defense layers right now.

Tornado Wyvern has a problem where it is a bit off balance, and Neptune is still relevant. Armed is used less, but is still an option.

And we do not have to worry about the Hasbro metagame for this part, or labeling the bey Baderov, because Hasbro recently abandoned the name and beyblade.

My Tornado Wyvern is perfectly balanced. Even on Heavy Claw it doesn't wobble or vibrate. I agree that Neptune and Armed are still relevant but I think we should only reccomend the best option. Smile
Oddly enough, when I tested N.K.Bite against V.8.X it didn't seem to have less burst resistance.
tW against a stamina bey would pretty much lose and Baldur's stamina is comparable to G2's. Baldur's real strength is when it is against an attack type, it cause attackers like V2.G.X to self burst a lot.
(Jun. 17, 2017  5:59 PM)Mage Wrote: Oddly enough, when I tested N.K.Bite against V.8.X it didn't seem to have less burst resistance.
tW against a stamina bey would pretty much lose and Baldur's stamina is comparable to G2's. Baldur's real strength is when it is against an attack type, it cause attackers like V2.G.X to self burst a lot.

So should I put tW on the combos part?
(Jun. 17, 2017  6:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  5:59 PM)Mage Wrote: Oddly enough, when I tested N.K.Bite against V.8.X  it didn't seem to have less burst resistance.

So should I put tW on the combos part?

i dont think so tW also has bad teeth. tW might be good on claw revolve etc but i dont think it will be good on bite cuz it has high friction which can cause it to burst.also K2 deserves a spot here cuz it did pretty well against valkryie in 1234beyblades video.
(Jun. 17, 2017  6:13 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  6:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: So should I put tW on the combos part?

i dont think so tW also has bad teeth. tW might be good on claw revolve etc but i dont think it will be good on bite cuz it has high friction which can cause it to burst.also K2 deserves a spot here cuz it did pretty well against valkryie in 1234beyblades video.

Like I said, it doesn't really affect it's burst resistance
If you had Bite on tW it's stamina would be out right terrible, it can barely out spin a V.K.X on Revolve I dobut it would do better on Bite.
(Jun. 17, 2017  6:18 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  6:13 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: i dont think so tW also has bad teeth. tW might be good on claw revolve etc but i dont think it will be good on bite cuz it has high friction which can cause it to burst.also K2 deserves a spot here cuz it did pretty well against valkryie in 1234beyblades video.

Like I said, it doesn't really affect it's burst resistance
If you had Bite on tW it's stamina would be out right terrible, it can barely out spin a V.K.X on Revolve I dobut it would do better on Bite.

altho from what i have heard that high friction drivers cause more bursts but i dont own beyblades so i cant argue but  tW has poor stamina and pairing two low stamina parts wont be good. can tW on bite outspin xtreme,hold and variable based attackers?
Sorry for double post, but @[MonoDragon], do you see anything I need to edit, and to anyone that has Bite?
(Jun. 17, 2017  6:24 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  6:18 PM)Mage Wrote: Like I said, it doesn't really affect it's burst resistance

altho from what i have heard that high friction drivers cause more bursts but i dont own beyblades so i cant argue but the tW has poor stamina and pairing two low stamina parts wont be good. can tW on bite outspin xtreme,hold and variable based attackers?

tW weakness is that when it gets hit and the frame piece moves back, it causes a loss in Stamina for tW. So, for it to be out spun it must make a lot of contact and thus tornado stallers won't be effective against it.
Without much LAD from Bite the last moments would be the ones where it gets out spun(rhyme intented). I've tried stock V2 vs stock tW and Variable catches tW a lot and it ended up bursting it a lot too. Although I'd like to recreate that I can't now cause my mold 1 V2 just broke directly on the impact point, but I will be test things like Valkyrie and Lost Longinus on Variable against tW. I'll post my observations later. My Hold's spring compression is messed up and makes any layer's teeth feel weaker so I can't use it ;_;
(Jun. 17, 2017  7:38 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Sorry for double post, but @[MonoDragon], do you see anything I need to edit, and to anyone that has Bite?

I've seen Jojo's unboxing of Baldur and she says the rubber isn't very soft, it's very hard, almost plastic like in texture. Enough friction to prevent roaming like Massive, boost Knock-Out defense and lower Stamina but not enough to severly hamper Burst resistance.

But I don't have it, you're better off asking others for that
(Jun. 17, 2017  7:50 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  7:38 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Sorry for double post, but @[MonoDragon], do you see anything I need to edit, and to anyone that has Bite?

I've seen Jojo's unboxing of Baldur and she says the rubber isn't very soft, it's very hard, almost plastic like in texture. Enough friction to prevent roaming like Massive, boost Knock-Out defense and lower Stamina but not enough to severly hamper Burst resistance.

But like many other rubber drivers it becomes softer after use and mine appears to be wearing down very quickly, becoming a bit flatter and more aggressive.
(Jun. 17, 2017  7:50 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

When it's brand new the rubber is like plastic but after a few battles it becomes softer and in this state it's the best driver for Knock Out Defense. Smile
(Jun. 17, 2017  7:54 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  7:50 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I've seen Jojo's unboxing of Baldur and she says the rubber isn't very soft, it's very hard, almost plastic like in texture. Enough friction to prevent roaming like Massive, boost Knock-Out defense and lower Stamina but not enough to severly hamper Burst resistance.

When it's brand new the rubber is like plastic but after a few battles it becomes softer and in this state it's the best driver for Knock Out Defense. Smile

Better than Unite which has less chance of roaming?

I think Bite might have some issues with Roaming as it wears down, gets flat spots and gets softer.

But like I said, I don't have Bite so take my words with a grain of salt
(Jun. 17, 2017  7:55 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2017  7:54 PM)TL14 Wrote: When it's brand new the rubber is like plastic but after a few battles it becomes softer and in this state it's the best driver for Knock Out Defense. :)

Better than Unite which has less chance of roaming?

I think Bite might have some issues with Roaming as it wears down, gets flat spots and gets softer.

But like I said, I don't have Bite so take my words with a grain of salt

I don't have it either, but I'm taking this off of 1234Beyblade's videos as well as descriptions and testing I have seen of the part. Speaking of which, @[1234beyblade], could you give your opinion? I've seen a video where you use it, and was curious.
also i wanted to say isnt there also a black ver of baldur?
(Jun. 19, 2017  6:59 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: also i wanted to say isnt there also a black ver of baldur?

Fair point.
(Jun. 19, 2017  7:33 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2017  6:59 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: also i wanted to say isnt there also a black ver of baldur?

Fair point.

also i think u should explain the colour of driver like golden driver blue rubber tip in the product list.
Bump
(Aug. 20, 2017  4:18 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Bump

add down and knuckle 
to recommended combos
(Aug. 21, 2017  12:18 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2017  4:18 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Bump

add down and knuckle 
to recommended combos

Down is already in, and I think you'd want a heavier or more burst resistant disc than Knuckle. Knuckle is good for Stamina, but if you are using Bite it really doesn't matter.
(Aug. 21, 2017  12:34 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2017  12:18 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
add down and knuckle 
to recommended combos

Down is already in, and I think you'd want a heavier or more burst resistant disc than Knuckle. Knuckle is good for Stamina, but if you are using Bite it really doesn't matter.

knuckle is has the 3rd highest burst defense and its weight is equal to down. its one of the best discs for all types.i would also say add kS ,aC and bR to recomended combos