Powerscaling Beyblade Burst

If you have any character or beyblade requests to scale you can tell me.

Beyblades move faster than the eye can perceive during Valt vs Shu Season 1: Subsonic to Subsonic+ Speeds

Dynamite beyblades should be twice as fast at least due to stronger launches and launchers and crazier drivers: Subsonic to Transonic Speeds

Most bladers: Peak Human to Superhuman Physique

Most relevant Beyblades: Street Attack Power

Valkyrie and Longinus destroy a stadium by clashing: Wall Attack Power

Dynamite Valkyrie/Longinus are massively stronger than their Cho-Z counterparts: Small Building Attack Power

Durability is relative to their power: Small Building Durability

Aiga and Xavier slash through boulders: Street Attack Power

More to come
I would like to see how strong Hikaru is, please!
I guess power scaling must be based on bonds and resonance. Aiger broke the boulder because of the resonance power from Achilles.

Bond Scaling From 1 - 10

Resonance Scaling From 1 - 10

Strategy Scaling From 1 - 10

I guess Bond must be higher and resonance must not go that much higher. (That if it'll exceed 10, the blader gets possesed by their beys)

Plus I believe that the next generation of system is just 10 - 50% stronger than the previous ones. Like Dual Layer system is 50% weaker than God Beys. (Ranjiro bursted God Layers with his Rising Ragnaruk) And Cho Zetsu being 20-50% stronger than God (Sisco got a burst against Winning) (Let's say the awakening system was 10% more stronger than normal cho z beys, cuz how Phi destroyed Cho Z Spriggan) and Gachi must be 10 - 20% stronger than Cho Z. Sparking was revolutionary, So it must have much more power than Gachi, it must be 2 - 3x stronger than Gachi. And I can't make speculutions about DB lol.
I think, based on what we've seen from Bell's battles against Bladers with Sparking Beys, that Dynamite Beys, while much smaller, are around 70% stronger (Brave did burst Dynamite though, and that's something I'm taking into account). It also depends on one's Bey, cuz based on how many times it broke due to pressure on it, Glide Ragnaruk must have a pretty fragile Layer.
(Aug. 24, 2021  7:07 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I think, based on what we've seen from Bell's battles against Bladers with Sparking Beys, that Dynamite Beys, while much smaller, are around 70% stronger (Brave did burst Dynamite though, and that's something I'm taking into account). It also depends on one's Bey, cuz based on how many times it broke due to pressure on it, Glide Ragnaruk must have a pretty fragile Layer.

Honestly, him breaking Glide Ragnaruk wasn't really shocking, in IRL Glide Ragnaruk is pretty thin and seems pretty breakable, Bladers like Lane and Bell would be powerful enough to destroy it. But we also have to take into account how strong Bell is, I remember back before Episode 3 of DB I speculated that Bell would break Valkyrie but now that I think about it that was pretty dumb because Valt's a powerhouse and Valkyrie won't be breaking any time soon, also, Bell's power is all over the place and that's what makes things confusing, for example, he can beat Valt with his Savior Valkyrie yet he can't be Rashad with his Savior Valkryie, though you could make the argument that Valt was going easy on Bell (Since he didn't use Resonance) Valt but should know by now how strong Bell is. And right after he loses to Rashad he beats Shu Kurenai (Even though it was super close Spriggan still burst in Shu's hand proving how strong that Dynamite Bomb was) so yeah, also don't forget that he beat Free with a Burst Finish but right in the next episode he lost in the battle royal (Ifrit snuck up on Belial and Valkyrie so I'll let that slide). Overall: Bell is an extremely powerful Blader, it's just that his power isn't really labeled anywhere, it's honestly a gamble for how strong he is but I'd say from 1-10 I'd pinpoint Bell at 7 because he can beat Valt Aoi but lost to Rashad but he can also defeat Shu Kurenai, keep in mind they were using DB Beys so it was an even playing field.

Bell's strength: 7/10

Bell Strength Against Sparking Beys Or Lower: 9/10
(Aug. 24, 2021  6:01 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: What about Phi and Lane

The fact that Lane is two systems ahead of him is already enough to suggest that he is multiple tiers above Phi. Not to mention the fact that Lane pretty much has the best feats in the series.
(Aug. 25, 2021  9:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2021  6:01 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: What about Phi and Lane

The fact that Lane is two systems ahead of him is already enough to suggest that he is multiple tiers above Phi. Not to mention the fact that Lane pretty much has the best feats in the series.

He did beat every single blader in sparking
(Aug. 25, 2021  2:43 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2021  9:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The fact that Lane is two systems ahead of him is already enough to suggest that he is multiple tiers above Phi. Not to mention the fact that Lane pretty much has the best feats in the series.

He did beat every single blader in sparking

Lane only lost once in the series, 1V1 (He's the very definition of plot armor)

(Aug. 24, 2021  7:07 PM)PinkRose Wrote: I think, based on what we've seen from Bell's battles against Bladers with Sparking Beys, that Dynamite Beys, while much smaller, are around 70% stronger (Brave did burst Dynamite though, and that's something I'm taking into account). It also depends on one's Bey, cuz based on how many times it broke due to pressure on it, Glide Ragnaruk must have a pretty fragile Layer.

Welp, then how about power scaling all the parts of a burst system? 

Like Brave being 50, Valkyrie Chip 100 (Bond and Resonance combined), 2A being 46 and the driver being 34(Unawakened) 49 (Awakened). Total = 245.

Dynamite being 55, Belial Core being 120, Nexus being 50 and Venture being 30 = 255

It's just an example if the power scaling is depended on parts. (These are just random numbers lol)