Potential Hypersphere Based Format?

Okay! Before anyone comes in here and starts to stab at me with death threats: I'm just curious about what others might think of a Hypersphere Driver based "Semi-Format" in the Hasbro Exclusive areas of burst. In theory all Hasbro Parts allowed in a "Hasbro Exclusive" burst format would still be allowed. Except you would have to use a drive with the "-H" after the driver's name. (Ex.: Keep-H) The only stadium I could see this working in though would be the Vertical Drop and Or Classic Hypersphere stadiums.

Disclaimer: I AM ONLY POSTING THIS HERE AS A QUESTION AND TO HEAR THOUGHTS FROM OTHER PLAYERS. I KNOW THE HYPERSPHERE DRIVERS ARE BANNED SO I WAS WONDERING ABOUT A FORMAT SPECIFICALLY FOR THEM!
It would be interesting to say the least but among other things, its the Hasbro Format just extremely limited to HyperSphere
(Jun. 30, 2020  2:30 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: It would be interesting to say the least but among other things, its the Hasbro Format just extremely limited to HyperSphere

Yeah, you're right. I really just wanna see this silly little add-on get some spotlight because of Hasbro's decisions. Plus the battles would go quicker.
What about the Driver with the Hypersphere of Draciel F & Storm Pegasus remake coming up soon, what about their Hypersphere performance tips?
yes that might be cool
I think a format based around hypersphere would be cool.
i just started with hypersphere and dont have alot of previous things so i think it would be really fun