Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

I DONT OWN A RAY , but would it be good with CH120 , for it's high smash attack potential ?
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:09 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: I DONT OWN A RAY , but would it be good with CH120 , for it's high smash attack potential ?

not a bad idea, I will test this out.
also on the RF attack combos i think there should be a /R2F
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:23 AM)Corey Wrote: I dont see a need to remove DF145 from stamina. I still get draws or outspins by 1-2 seconds either way when I pit DF145 and 145 against each other. I think they are pretty even.

I also agree they are pretty even if not basically the same which is why I don't see how this was such an important thing to note. For example, I used Virgo(3 min mold) DF145SD with a pretty worn SD vs. Virgo (5 min mold)145SD which had a new SD and Virgo with the 3 minute mold lost more. When I alternated the tracks, it still lost BUT when returned the tracks back to how they were and gave the 3 minute mold Virgo a fresh tip like the 5 minute mold Virgo, it began to win if not tie and the loss rate went down drastically. Now some would probably say, "well why would that be relevant?" Simple. The tracks had NOTHING to do with it. The tips did.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:11 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:09 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: I DONT OWN A RAY , but would it be good with CH120 , for it's high smash attack potential ?

Ok , cool . Is there any upper attack combos out right now ?
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:05 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:49 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Why would you remove LL Drago 100WD? It's more than capable of beating practically every combo on this list. On top of that MF L Drago isn't a spin stealer. It just steals spin. It's purpose is to destabilize. Also, Rock isn't good enough for attack.

I tried it and it doesn't deserve to be on the list... I'm not going to post results because MF Earth Bull GB145WB had a 100% win rate against it.
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:23 AM)Corey Wrote: I dont see a need to remove DF145 from stamina. I still get draws or outspins by 1-2 seconds either way when I pit DF145 and 145 against each other. I think they are pretty even.

Yah I actually prefer DF145 over 145... simply because the gimmick CAN or Has a slight possiblility to HELP stabalize the bey.

I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe considering you used a defender against a spin stealer. What condition is your WD in and in what stadium? That is highly unlikely.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:14 AM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:11 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

Ok , cool . Is there any upper attack combos out right now ?

MF LL Drago CH120RF... awesome.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:15 AM)Ozzy Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:05 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:49 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Why would you remove LL Drago 100WD? It's more than capable of beating practically every combo on this list. On top of that MF L Drago isn't a spin stealer. It just steals spin. It's purpose is to destabilize. Also, Rock isn't good enough for attack.

I tried it and it doesn't deserve to be on the list... I'm not going to post results because MF Earth Bull GB145WB had a 100% win rate against it.

Yah I actually prefer DF145 over 145... simply because the gimmick CAN or Has a slight possiblility to HELP stabalize the bey.

I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe considering you used a defender against a spin stealer. What condition is your WD in and in what stadium? That is highly unlikely.

My WD was MINT... like out of the box, in the Sonokong attack stadium. Launched with 100% power, defense with 80% power... idk it kept losing for me.
I don't see how. You aren't even supposed to launch LL Drago 100 WD at 100%. More like 80%. Even in the plastic gen, spin-stealers weren't really launched at 100%. You should re-test. I will do it as well but I know for a FACT that the combo beats everyone of the ones up there if it stays in the stadium.
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:21 AM)Ozzy Wrote: I don't see how. You aren't even supposed to launch LL Drago 100 WD at 100%. More like 80%. Even in the plastic gen, spin-stealers weren't really launched at 100%. You should re-test. I will do it as well but I know for a FACT that the combo beats everyone of the ones up there if it stays in the stadium.

Which mode should I test in?
I find MF LLDRAGO CH120 RF for smash attack.
Upper Mode has given me the best results.
That's already top tier though this is for potential top tier beys
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:24 AM)mchlbant Wrote: That's already top tier though this is for potential top tier beys
I think Black-Blade was referring to Nojo's reply:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:16 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:14 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Ok , cool . Is there any upper attack combos out right now ?

MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF specializes in Smash Attack, not Upper.
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:28 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:24 AM)mchlbant Wrote: That's already top tier though this is for potential top tier beys
(Sep. 04, 2010  2:14 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Ok , cool . Is there any upper attack combos out right now ?

Exactly , so is there any upper attack combos.
I cant find or buy quetz. I'm outta, luck. Unhappy
I believe dimsum2u has some quetz left. Take a peek in the Authorized dealer section of the marketplace.
Thanks a bunch , Corey. Smile
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:28 AM)Diamond Wrote:

Oh my bad I was confused for a minute there.
I cant get Quetz..........Unhappy
This is getting off topic... anyways any other blades I should add?
I think we're fine for now, but I do think we need more than 1 set of tests before Bakushin is added to the list..
I still don't understand why you removed the combo I proposed. It is much better than most of the ones up there and for the last time MF L Drago 100WF is not a spin-stealer. It just steals spin. It's a destabilizer and attacker.
(Sep. 04, 2010  4:34 AM)Ozzy Wrote: I still don't understand why you removed the combo I proposed. It is much better than most of the ones up there and for the last time MF L Drago 100WF is not a spin-stealer. It just steals spin. It's a destabilizer and attacker.

Hmm just tested it out. I was using the wrong mode. Turns out it's not so bad after all! Added to list.
Umm i believe that combo uses pre- HWS ldrago not lightning Ldrago