Storm Pegasis 100RF needs removed
Quetzalcoatl 90RF needs removed
MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS needs added
MF Pegasis 145RF needs added
More testing needs done with Leone
XF needs tested
Destabilizing Attackers may need to be added as a sub-type
If so, MF L Drago 100WF needs added and Flame _____ 100SF may need added
I agree with Mc Frown about MF Quetz CH120CS....it's like a balance bey, it just destroys MF Earth Bull and also can defend fairly well against ray 90 RF
Hey guys, I'll probably be recieving XF some time in the not-so-distant future, and I promise I'll do tests.
(I just wish I had RS, GB145, and MF-H to test with...)
I agree with a decent amount of your proposals, but C145 should stay, Quetz 90RF should stay, DF145 and 145 are more equal than anything else.

The rest I either haven't tested, or don't have a strong enough opinion on to argue.
If destabilizers are going on, shouldn't they be on 90?
(Sep. 02, 2010  10:43 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah, awesome! the thread was made.

=P Looking pretty good.

Although stamina seems lacking. Not that it really needs more additions.
Thanks! It was all your idea :p
This list is useless without stating why they are good and evidence presented, test results are required to give this list any use surely.
Burn 90/100RF and Virgo CH120RF should probably be listed on that list as "Balance" too...
I don't see how anything with RF can be considered balance, considering it's stamina is terrible regardless.

CS is a different story, however.
(Sep. 03, 2010  12:49 PM)Corey Wrote: I don't see how anything with RF can be considered balance, considering it's stamina is terrible regardless.
Libra CH120RF?
^ I wouldn't say they are balance.

And I wouldn't say destabilisers deserve to be on any list.
(Sep. 03, 2010  12:51 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2010  12:49 PM)Corey Wrote: I don't see how anything with RF can be considered balance, considering it's stamina is terrible regardless.
Libra CH120RF?

That still wouldn't be balance, imo. Like Corey says, I don't think anything with RF can be balanced, and Brad even said that the true balance type is an attack bey.

Currently, the only thing that could be balance is MF Quetz CH120CS and that's debatable, since, iirc, it's better when the sharp tip is worn down.
(Sep. 02, 2010  11:02 PM)Sora. Wrote: What about Infinity for defence?

Infinity needs to have more testing conducted. Despite what my initial tests showed, I'm not terribly confident that it is superior to Earth. We'll see though.

(Sep. 03, 2010  6:20 AM)Sora. Wrote: If destabilizers are going on, shouldn't they be on 90?

Not necessarily. 100 is good enough, anything lower isn't really necessary; at least, that is what I have found.
Guys you have to remember "balance" types are non-existent in the competitive fixture as they cannot compete with beys that excel in one aspect. A bey can be good at everything but it will be beaten by a bey that is great in one thing.
(Sep. 02, 2010  10:43 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Although stamina seems lacking. Not that it really needs more additions.

We already have tons of top tier stamina combos on the actual thread just not on this one. We don't really need any more.
(Sep. 03, 2010  6:34 PM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  10:43 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Although stamina seems lacking. Not that it really needs more additions.

We already have tons of top tier stamina combos on the actual thread just not on this one. We don't really need any more.

Just because there's a bunch of possibilities doesn't mean we shouldn't do more tests.
Destabalizer and Spin stealer sections added.
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:56 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Attack:
MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS
Gravity Perseus R145RF (Counter Mode, Right Spin)
Galaxy Pegasis 145R2F
Rock_____CH120RF
Bakushin_____90RF
MF LL Drago 100R2F
MF Pegasis 145RF
MF LL Drago 90RF
Ray____90/100RF

Destabalizers
Flame _____100 SF

Defense:
MF-H Earth Bull GB145/ED145/R145/C145/CH120 RS/WB/WD

Stamina
Bakushin Sagittario DF145/145 B/SD/WD

Spin Stealers
LL Drago 100WD

Fell free to add on / take off!

MF on the Rock Leone CH120RF combo.
Also, remove LLDrago 100WD, and add MF L Drago 100WF
And Bakushin isn't really good for stamina, especially with a Saggitario clear wheel :V
I don't think Rock should be on the attack list. It's just not good enough.
i just realized a lot of stuff I don't agree with, I'll add it later.
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:12 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:56 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Attack:
MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS
Gravity Perseus R145RF (Counter Mode, Right Spin)
Galaxy Pegasis 145R2F
Rock_____CH120RF
Bakushin_____90RF
MF LL Drago 100R2F
MF Pegasis 145RF
MF LL Drago 90RF
Ray____90/100RF

Destabalizers
Flame _____100 SF

Defense:
MF-H Earth Bull GB145/ED145/R145/C145/CH120 RS/WB/WD

Stamina
Bakushin Sagittario DF145/145 B/SD/WD

Spin Stealers
LL Drago 100WD

Fell free to add on / take off!

MF on the Rock Leone CH120RF combo.
Also, remove LLDrago 100WD, and add MF L Drago 100WF
And Bakushin isn't really good for stamina, especially with a Saggitario clear wheel :V

Why would you remove LL Drago 100WD? It's more than capable of beating practically every combo on this list. On top of that MF L Drago isn't a spin stealer. It just steals spin. It's purpose is to destabilize. Also, Rock isn't good enough for attack.
I tried it. It's bad.
Mc Frown's ideal Competitive MFB combo list:

Stamina:
Burn (Mold 1)/Earth (Mold 1)/Virgo (4-5 min. Mold) 145 SD/D/WD

Defense:
MF-H Libra/Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145RS

Attack:
MF Quetzlalcoatl CH120CS
MF Pegasis 145RF
MF LL Drago (Upper Mode) (90RF/100R2F)
Some Leone combo
Maybe Rock

Destabilizers:
MF L Drago 90/100 F/WF/XF

I really think CS/XF should get some testing vs. RF, and I really want to see (MF) Burn (Mold 1) Bull ?????CS as Stamina/Attack
I dont see a need to remove DF145 from stamina. I still get draws or outspins by 1-2 seconds either way when I pit DF145 and 145 against each other. I think they are pretty even.
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:02 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I tried it. It's bad.
Mc Frown's ideal Competitive MFB combo list:

Stamina:
Burn (Mold 1)/Earth (Mold 1)/Virgo (4-5 min. Mold) 145 SD/D/WD

Defense:
MF-H Libra/Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145RS

Attack:
MF Quetzlalcoatl CH120CS
MF Pegasis 145RF
MF LL Drago (Upper Mode) (90RF/100R2F)
Some Leone combo
Maybe Rock

Destabilizers:
MF L Drago 90/100 F/WF/XF

I really think CS/XF should get some testing vs. RF, and I really want to see (MF) Burn (Mold 1) Bull ?????CS as Stamina/Attack

You sure you just don't fail with it? Others have gotten great results including me. What did you use it against? Was it launched correctly and not at 100% speed? Also, in what mode? There are a lot of factors you should include and keep in mind before saying "it's bad". No one else but you has been getting this.
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:49 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Why would you remove LL Drago 100WD? It's more than capable of beating practically every combo on this list. On top of that MF L Drago isn't a spin stealer. It just steals spin. It's purpose is to destabilize. Also, Rock isn't good enough for attack.

I tried it and it doesn't deserve to be on the list... I'm not going to post results because MF Earth Bull GB145WB had a 100% win rate against it.
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:23 AM)Corey Wrote: I dont see a need to remove DF145 from stamina. I still get draws or outspins by 1-2 seconds either way when I pit DF145 and 145 against each other. I think they are pretty even.

Yah I actually prefer DF145 over 145... simply because the gimmick CAN or Has a slight possiblility to HELP stabalize the bey.