Posting Test Results.

It was stated in the OP, only the BB-10 can be used for Testing....

And BB-10's aren't really hard to find. They're just a little expensive...
I would be happy to begin contributing to testing. Is there an appropriate place for me to post my parts and get some input on what would be halpful things to test? Also, I could use a credible resource on launch techniques. Thanks!
(Oct. 09, 2012  2:38 PM)spunoutalive Wrote: I would be happy to begin contributing to testing. Is there an appropriate place for me to post my parts and get some input on what would be halpful things to test? Also, I could use a credible resource on launch techniques. Thanks!

It is not necessarily about posting your parts, but probably more you looking through various topics in this section, such as the public Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos suggestion thread, and see what we are uncertain about, what has been completely ignored, etc. If you have a Zero-G Stadium, for instance, testing basically any part, especially old, in it will be very useful. Just make sure you have the parts to build a top-tier customization, to compare.

Well, the best credible resource for anything Beyblade is Beywiki. You can also watch the Sliding Shoot video on the Beyblade Channel, which is linked to right below the site banner.
Thanks, Kai-V. I had been following the thread in the Advanced forum lately, but completely missed the Public thread.
I was just messing around today an decided to make a season one combo that could beat Basalt Horogium 230CS and to my surprise I did the results were
Lightning L Drago 145GB WD ( rapid attack mode) with 15 wins all by out spin
Basalt Horogium 230CS with 4 wins
There was one draw
That would be because l-drago had destabilised basalt, am I right?
Don't you think it's time to add some more rules to the Posting Test Results thing?
I like how Meow! posted pictures that he owns the parts.
If that is made mandatory,then it'll be easy to know that some user is not lying about a combo
Also,what I think causes difference in test results and tournament results is the positioning of the tester.
When in a tournament,the Blader is supposed to sit opposite to opponent,but when testing,the Blader seldom tests with someone else.
I hope you get what I mean
(Feb. 02, 2013  12:03 PM)zeneo Wrote: Don't you think it's time to add some more rules to the Posting Test Results thing?
I like how Meow! posted pictures that he owns the parts.
If that is made mandatory,then it'll be easy to know that some user is not lying about a combo
Also,what I think causes difference in test results and tournament results is the positioning of the tester.
When in a tournament,the Blader is supposed to sit opposite to opponent,but when testing,the Blader seldom tests with someone else.
I hope you get what I mean

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Question...pid1087609
Oh thanks for the quick reply Cannon,I thought I double posted....
By the way,I've seen that page,and someone advised me to post on this thread to continue the discussion.
I don't want to dishearten new(or current) testers,but a little rules will upgrade the customizations forum.
Also, as for the second part of your earlier post, getting someone to test with you will make the results vary even more. Everyone's strength is different when launching, and for one person to launch both Beyblade's one after the other is more precise.
Ok,so I get why the String Launcher should be used....
Didn't see from this perspective,this made it clear.
Also,shouldn't it be that individual testers will have different launching strength?Hence,can I say that a combo's potential cannot be determined by just one tester
Hence why people do tests of there own when they get the part ...
can someone test these beys for me?
L-drago destructorlw105lf vs lightning L-drago100hf

I HAVE NO TIME!!!!
(Mar. 17, 2013  3:37 AM)kevster25 Wrote: can someone test these beys for me?
L-drago destructorlw105lf vs lightning L-drago100hf

I HAVE NO TIME!!!!

But this is not at all what this topic is for ...
My best bey so far is Omega Pegasus W105-SD my avatar is that bey
(Apr. 16, 2013  11:33 PM)zkids91 Wrote: My best bey so far is Omega Pegasus W105-SD my avatar is that bey

Wrong topic. Either create a thread with sufficient results, or post in the Fun Combos.

But that combo is useless nevertheless.
why is that i mean it seems pretty good I usually switch SD and XF out in between battles
Omega is terrible, and is not synergetic along with Pegasus II for a Stamina Type. W105 is a slightly low track, which will cause scrapage amongst contact to the stadium when destabilised. SD wouldn't work with it either.

You obviously can do tests to prove me wrong, but I assure you it is nowhere near the standard of today's meta.
all right ill try something different thanks for the info
I dont want to be rude but if anyone have an extra Phantom and Duo , BD145 . E230 and RSF , Gasher and aquario and metal face light and heavy for me, Should i can have it? i will test it and post the results on this thread i will do 20 rounds each
Uh...what?
1. No one will just give you parts, especially not good ones.
2. You wouldn't post whatever results you get here.
He did post in "Build me a Combo #2" before he posted this, so I don't know why he'd post this here. Anyway, I he has some combos made.
These were the combos I tested:
MFB attack type stadium
Blue R string launcher (The one Gingka uses in Metal Fusion) and one LR launcher
Stamina type launched before defense type
And 25 rounds testing done
Duo Uranus B:D (Duo in Stamina mode)
Vs
Gravity Perseus WD145RB (Gravity in
Counter mode)(Tested 12 times using Right rotation and 13 times using Left rotation)
Wins:
Duo Uranus B:D- 23 Wins (21 by Sleepout and 2 by knock out)
Gravity Destroyer WD145RB- 2 wins (Both by KO)(Both of them happened while using Left rotation)
Duo Uranus B:D Wins= 92%
Gravity Destroyer WD145RB Wins= 8%
I have a question; do i post my test results for a combo here or can i just make a new thread in beyblade customization? I spent quite a bit of time testing MF-H Meteo L-drago Assault LW105RF, and i want to post the results ASAP.