Post your favourite Wolborg MS killer!

Wolborg MS, our love and the bane of our existence. In Tornado Attack and Tornado Balance, its presence is a constant pestilence ... but I am sure some of the stronger players have figured out good ways to beat it, so what do you do?

This is for TA and TB only. Beating WBMS in TBTS is about as easy as it gets.

Here are my two favourites!

AR: Samurai Upper (Samurai Changer MS)
WD: Changes on my mood! Either Circle Wide or CWD Defense Ring
RC: Metal Weight Grip Flat Core (Dragoon MF)

I know MWGFC is rather underappreciated, but it's one of my favourites in TB. Its movements are slicker and easier to control than GFC/GFCUM and it works great with sliding shoot.

AR: Metal Ape (Magical Ape MS)
RC: Rubber Weight Core

This only works in same spin direction, but its win ratio for me has been roughly 90%. It's just unbelievable! You have to see this combo to see how amazing it works. The high spin rate of Metal Ape combined with the rubber and force smash of RWC grinds WBMS to a halt.
I had a really limited HMS collection, so I pretty much stuck to the Samurai Upper+ Defense Ring+ GFC/UM standard.

I would like to try the Battle change core trick where you fix the Slash Riger CWD for OHKO. It looked pretty dangerous lol.
The combo you mentioned works a lot better in TBTS ... the huge range combined with the small stadium makes it unavoidable.
I don't have TA or TB, but this combo works well for people who don't have MAMS I think,

AR: Advance Attacker (Force Smash)
RC: Rubber Weight Core

Personally, I've never used MAMS, so I don't have much of an opinion on it, but this combo adds to the force smash of RWC. In the tests I did (they were in a fake stadium similar to TB ), this combo beat WBMS consistently, albeit at a lesser rate than Brad's combo.

Could someone test this in an actual TA or TB for me?
That combo works but the AR is so high that the added force smash isn't really necessary. The advantage of a higher spin rate outweighs it.
Bey Brad Wrote:That combo works but the AR is so high that the added force smash isn't really necessary. The advantage of a higher spin rate outweighs it.

For people who don't have MAMS though, this would be good. It's an option.
Yes. The ARs of Einstein MS and Dark Leopard are also viable options.
The RWC combo is awesome, even if it only works in the same spin direction. Feels so good watching WBMS get beat like that. It was also a big surprise seeing how effective it was when I first tested it.
Rubber Weight Core combos and upper attack combos mostly. Do you guys think there are any pure suvival combos that will just outlast Wolborg MS? Since both upper attack types and RWC combos don't work against Wolborg MS in opposite spin directions I want to find an alternative route, but I have a limited HMS collection.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Rubber Weight Core combos and upper attack combos mostly. Do you guys think there are any pure suvival combos that will just outlast Wolborg MS? Since both upper attack types and RWC combos don't work against Wolborg MS in opposite spin directions I want to find an alternative route, but I have a limited HMS collection.

I haven't had the chance to test it out yet, but I'd like to try Advance Survivor/CWD God Ring/Bearing Core.
I was thinking about Advance Survivor too. I came up with:
AR: Advance Survivor
WD: CWD Free Survivor
RC: Bearing Core
My wolborg MS is really old and the tip is practically flat so it moves around a lot and my dragoon MS and a dragoon combo can knock it out of the stadium. I dont have any blades that can spin longer than it though.

Combo

AR: Dragoon G
WD: Wide 12
BB: Dragoon S (without rubber tip it spins as fast as hell)
Wide 12? Doesn't exist.

And it's illegal to remove the tip from Dragoon S.
Woops, I ment WIDE 10.
It's named 10-wide. Either way that combo is illegal, and I'd never rely on a plastic to beat WBMS. Lips_sealed
Bey Brad Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Rubber Weight Core combos and upper attack combos mostly. Do you guys think there are any pure suvival combos that will just outlast Wolborg MS? Since both upper attack types and RWC combos don't work against Wolborg MS in opposite spin directions I want to find an alternative route, but I have a limited HMS collection.

I haven't had the chance to test it out yet, but I'd like to try Advance Survivor/CWD God Ring/Bearing Core.

I haven't been able to test it against an uncustomized WBMS, but in general this combo has excellent endurance.

As for my preferred WBMS killer, that would have to be:

AR: Circle Upper
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Metal Change Core

Or this somewhat similar variant:

AR: Advance Attacker
WD: CWD Defense Ring
RC: Metal Flat Core

Either way the idea is to use a beyblade with a low height that also has a lot of weight to be slung into its upper attack. Its crucial that these combos do their damage right away when their spin rate is highest so that they can easily knock WBMS out of the stadium. If not, its likely that WBMS will either outspin them or they will move into an attack pattern and won't make contact with WBMS. Its also vital that you use an angled launch with either of these combos so that they make sweeps in and out of the center of the stadium.

Sure its a risky way to play against a WBMS, but it works for me. It also greatly depends on what stadium you're playing in. In a TB stadium these combos aren't going to stand a chance in hell against Wolborg, but in TBTS, these will almost certainly ring out Wolborg if played correctly.
Roan Wrote:Sure its a risky way to play against a WBMS, but it works for me. It also greatly depends on what stadium you're playing in. In a TB stadium these combos aren't going to stand a chance in hell against Wolborg, but in TBTS, these will almost certainly ring out Wolborg if played correctly.

The OP Wrote:This is for TA and TB only. Beating WBMS in TBTS is about as easy as it gets.

Wink
hahaha

Woops, I didn't see that sorry.
That being said, for TBTS both of your combos would work perfectly.
I knocked WBMS out with this a couple times today.

AR: DJ Wyverin
WD: Circle WIde
RC: Dragoon MS
My friend beat my Wolborg MS with his dranzer V2 Remote Control beyblade too just now. Tired
Beating a Beyblade once is not important ...

Obviously luck is a factor in Beyblade (there are sometimes critical hits), but there is luck in most games. The goal of Beyblade is to minimize your chance of losing and maximize your chance of winning. So, beating WBMS once doesn't matter if WBMS is going to beat you 99 times.
No, my HMS combo had a Beating and killing ratio of 7 wins abnd 2 loses. So my combo was not too bad
What stadium was it?
Bey Brad Wrote:The goal of Beyblade is to minimize your chance of losing and maximize your chance of losing.
Thats exactly how I have always looked at Beyblade!