Possible 3D Print/Modification Format

(Feb. 10, 2021  9:15 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: More rule:
1 bey only (this is done to reduce work on part of others)
Layers only (for 3d printing)
3D remakes of already existing beys are allowed

Why not drivers?

Let’s face it someone is going to make that bearing’.
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:15 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Why not drivers?

Let’s face it someone is going to make that bearing’.

Ok and someone could make a super op attack driver that counters it.
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:15 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

Why not drivers?

Why not all parts that construct a complete Bey; just saying. I would limit custom parts, 2 custom parts per 1 Bey.

Even though i have mixed feelings about a 3D printed format, this a pretty good rule.
Possibly add a rule about length of contact points and size of the bey? Probably not the best idea to have a Mega Dynamax version of Garuda lol. Also you would have to make a rule for teeth and restrict the size/height of them. An alternative would be to make the layers compatible with hasbro drivers(since they dont use teeth).
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:26 PM)Drbstp Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:15 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Why not drivers?

Why not all parts that construct a complete Bey; just saying. I would limit custom parts dude to 2 custom parts per 1 Bey.
Only because I feel original parts should still be within the build of the Bey.
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:36 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Possibly add a rule about length of contact points and size of the bey? Probably not the best idea to have a Mega Dynamax version of Garuda lol. Also you would have to make a rule for teeth and restrict the size/height of them. An alternative would be to make the layers compatible with hasbro drivers(since they dont use teeth).

Why would someone want their beys to have slopes. As soon as the two beys hit each other the bey will move like half way
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:38 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:36 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: Possibly add a rule about length of contact points and size of the bey? Probably not the best idea to have a Mega Dynamax version of Garuda lol. Also you would have to make a rule for teeth and restrict the size/height of them. An alternative would be to make the layers compatible with hasbro drivers(since they dont use teeth).

Why would someone want their beys to have slopes. As soon as the two beys hit each other the bey will move like half way

I mean, if we use teeth, then anyone can make an OP combo by giving it the most over powered teeth. Meanwhile with slopes, it seems to be less of an issue.
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:38 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

This is exactly why I started my Modded Format thread to address the weakness of the slopes yet slopes are tighter than others.

I think the WBO and the BeyBlade community needs to watch the movie Real Steel. BeyBlade is just that on a smaller scale. We could literally change the game and still keep the kiddos in mind. No dream is too big!
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:41 PM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  9:38 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Why would someone want their beys to have slopes. As soon as the two beys hit each other the bey will move like half way

I mean, if we use teeth, then anyone can make an OP combo by giving it the most over powered teeth. Meanwhile with slopes, it seems to be less of an issue.

So every bey as soon as it get touched bursts?
Here’s what I think on teeth. In standard you can use both slopes and teeth so it should be personal preference. Also all the templates have teeth and not slopes making the job way harder to do.
Hey I have a proposal!

Layers are too hard to regulate, drivers ain't feasible, so let's do Frames!

Some possible rules:
Weight cannot exceed 6 Grams.
The Frame cannot exceed the size of it's combo.
The frame can only be made with specific materials.
Like:
Idk what materials

So you can make a combo and specially print a frame for it.