Pokemon..or Yu-Gi-Oh! Which TCG is better?

Poll: Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh?

Pokemon
27.91%
Yu-Gi-Oh!
72.09%
Total: 100% 43 vote(s)
i prefer pokemon. this is because to me pokemon card game is rather fun and simple. not difficult to understand. the card also is simple and also the effects such as burn, poison even confuse.
therefore, i prefer pokemon as my fav tcg~~
Oh, there's still a Pokémon card game?

Hah, I thought they dumped that idiotic non-sense when it became fairly obvious that they could only make money through absurdly repetitive video games.

Seriously, even back when Pokémon was very popular and not just a punch-line, I never saw anyone playing the card game.
(May. 24, 2011  9:44 PM)Dude Wrote: Oh, there's still a Pokémon card game?

Hah, I thought they dumped that idiotic non-sense when it became fairly obvious that they could only make money through absurdly repetitive video games.

Seriously, even back when Pokémon was very popular and not just a punch-line, I never saw anyone playing the card game.
Lol. Pokemon actually has more fans now then it did when it was all hyped up. And I've seen people play. You just gotta go to card stores on the right day of the week. Tongue_out
(May. 14, 2011  4:57 AM)GPerseus Master Wrote: That, my friend, is most untrue. There are millions of decks without those cards. Have you ever gone through two experienced players decks? With all the cards in the Yu-Gi-Oh world, there is no doubt that you won't see a Monster Reborn or a Book of Moon. I've won duels just fine without those cards. As Odin said, you dont need staple cards depending on what kind of deck you're using. I have an Ancient Gear deck, so of course spell and trap cards that support Ancient Gears are staple, but in this kind of deck only and not others.

LOL. Ancient gears.
A deck without Dark Hole and Monster reborn will be worse off compared to any other deck, as those are the biggest staples this format.

The only deck that has an excuse to not run one of those is Gravekeepers. (Monster reborn + Necrovalley = conflicts.)
(May. 24, 2011  9:55 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 24, 2011  9:44 PM)Dude Wrote: Oh, there's still a Pokémon card game?

Lol. Pokemon actually has more fans now then it did when it was all hyped up. And I've seen people play. You just gotta go to card stores on the right day of the week. Tongue_out

yeah, there's still some people who plays pokemon card just that only little left...heheheTongue_out_wink