Pokemon X and Y!

Ha, same thinking going on over here.
Thanks for posting the images , this thread is almost as informative as an actual pokemon site XD
Yeah, Yveltal is looking nice, I love the colors :3
But the Xerneas... Meh, not the best match up, it looked pretty sweet in the video though.
(Or is it just me...)
And also, all of this DNA stuff would be an excellent segway back into the Ruby and Sapphire remakes, via Deoxys.
URGH !
What's the obesession with ruby and sapphire remakes ? Seriously guys , they are not being made yet, and they're not exactly going to change the storyline of them in a large sense.
These cannot be connected unless they mention the Hoenn region in X or Y.
And first they will probably bring out Z, so you've got a long time to wait before they even announce a release most likely, and if you want to talk about this stuff - find the right thread.
So many people are trying to find loop-holes to connect them , but it's almost certainly not going to happen.
(Jan. 11, 2013  5:41 PM)Luck Wrote: What would be interesting is if 'X and Y''s legendary pokemon are spliced DNA wise, taking the 'X' And the 'Y' part and making it into an 'Z'...
Or something like that.
Just 'X' and 'Y' merging would be tooo similar to pokemon B/W 2 IMO.

Yet you're trying to find "loop-holes" as to how a 'Z' would be made. Ironyyyy.
Haha,
I'm just tired of it repeatedly being brought up :L
And I'm looking into what could happen in the future, not how they could change the past.
(Jan. 09, 2013  4:32 AM)Hazel Wrote: This thread is not in any way about an R/S remake or what gen you liked best. We have other threads more appropriate for those discussions.

(Jan. 11, 2013  6:13 PM)Cannon Wrote: Here are some leaked images from Coro Coro. Nothing new, it's only pictures of Xerneas and Yveltal. There Type and Ability are currently unknown (stated as: ???).

Yveltal definitely looks better, but I have no clue why I have such a sudden interest in Xerneas ...

Xerneas looks like he could have that same ability similar to Arcues. The ability to have all types depending on what plate you use it on judging from the rainbows on his antler.
(Jan. 11, 2013  6:13 PM)Cannon Wrote: Here are some leaked images from Coro Coro. Nothing new, it's only pictures of Xerneas and Yveltal. There Type and Ability are currently unknown (stated as: ???).

Yveltal definitely looks better, but I have no clue why I have such a sudden interest in Xerneas ...
Wow those are some really nice pics. Yveltal looks like a Flying/Fire type, but maybe not.
I certainly wouldn't think of it as Fire, just because it's red lol
I'm thinking it's more of a Flying + Dark/Psychic, mainly thinking Flying+Dark, because of dem talons.
Feels more like Ghost or Dark/Flying.

Xerneas looks more pure, so something like Ground/Grass would suit it. It's antlers look like it may be able to determine its type, with an item maybe?

We'll have to wait and see.

EDIT: I was responding Thunder Dome.
Actually I'm starting to think of Yveltal as a Fire/Ghost. The graphics look pretty good in this game. To bad I don't have a 3DS this game looks good.
Yeah, I'm with flying/dark/Pshycic type ...
For some reason, I feel like Xerneas could be a normal type, and it kinda looks like a max between Arceus and Virizion.
Hm...
Nah, Not in my opinion.
It's too extravegant for a normal type (It's colors, etc.).
I could be pshycic . I'd like it if we had some pshycic legendaries for a change.
(Jan. 13, 2013  12:51 PM)Luck Wrote: Hm...
Nah, Not in my opinion.
It's too extravegant for a normal type (It's colors, etc.).
I could be pshycic . I'd like it if we had some pshycic legendaries for a change.

Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Cresselia, Victini... oh, and one of Meloetta and Arceus' forms each.

"For a change"?

There are 47 known legendaries aside from X and Y. This means that Psychic accounts for 27%(31% if you count Meloetta and Arceus) of all legendaries. Not at all statistically insignificant...
Ha. Fair point XD
I was thinking of recently for some reason :L
Personally, I would hate another dragon type legendary.
What I would like to see is either some pshycic ('scuse the spelling) legendary pokemon, or they could create a new type of pokemon.
Like life / death and they would be X/Y exclusive . X could be life, and Y could be death. Don't know what Z would be though... Creation ? :s

Haha, I'm just dreaming here though....
New gen, always exciting to follow on news and discoveries. I usually don't think much of the new starters when I first see them, but after a while I get used to them. Liking both legends a lot though. I'll miss sprites, but the cel-shaded look of the new battles fits Pokémon just right.
Let's just hope they don't do a reset and we can still trade stuff from past generations.

(Jan. 10, 2013  3:09 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Plus, the male character does have his shades off in one instance, in the scene where he is about to jump with the rope.

If you look closely in the video, the shades appear to stay behind, floating in thin air as he jumps lol That could support the customization theory though as they don't seem to be part of the same model as the player. Really hope customization is in.

Anyways, time to buy a 3DS.
Customization would be awesome Grin
I have a feeling that they'll do a reset though, which kinda shucks :s
Hm... Thinking about it, this also means that they'll almost certainly make all future pokemon games one 3DS, which'll be interesting. It'll be funny if they go back to DS for the/a sequel (Z?)... xD
They will not be going back to the DS for anything; main-series games were the only thing still being put out on the DS. All their side series(Rumble/Smash, Mystery Dungeon, etc.) had already migrated to the 3DS.
How would that be funny if they did that? It wouldn't make any sense which is why they wouldn't do it. They've never done that for any other system.
Yeah, yeah. I know. But it would still just be funny IMO. Make some people buy a 3DS for 1 single game xD.
And I didn't mean that I thought it would actually ever happen... :L
My friend has 3DS so I reckon I'll just ask his opinion of the game when he buys it, I really wish we had a Walrus as a starter Water-Type Pokemon and a Lizard for the Grass-Type Pokemon but oh well
(Jan. 13, 2013  2:36 PM)Luck Wrote: Yeah, yeah. I know. But it would still just be funny IMO. Make some people buy a 3DS for 1 single game xD.
And I didn't mean that I thought it would actually ever happen... :L

Stop posting for the sake of posting rather than contributing any sort of discussion worth having.
I wonder if they'll do like they did with Black and White with this where one is futuristic (Black) and the other is like nature/old days (White)
IMO, they probably won't do something like that again anytime soon. Every version will have some exclusives. Look at R/S. One game has Team Magma and one has Team Aqua. They'll probably bring something new this time around since it's a new gen, rather than reuse old ideas, though I loved how they did the futuristic/old days thing, since it made each game unique rather than just the same game with different legendaries/stuff. That was basically D/P. Hopefully, X/Y will improve on that with other stuff. Maybe there will be a gender thing, since the games will have somthing to do with the X and Y chromosomes...?