Pokemon Spriting Thread

(Nov. 13, 2017  2:34 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  2:32 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Okay, I have another fusion. How about Blissey and Chikorita?

Coming right up.

[Image: Leaf_Blissey.png]
@[Ayane_2355]

Thank you! I love it!
(Nov. 13, 2017  3:02 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  2:34 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Coming right up.

[Image: Leaf_Blissey.png]
@[Ayane_2355]

Thank you! I love it!

Oh good, I didn't like it.
(Nov. 13, 2017  3:03 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  3:02 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Thank you! I love it!

Oh good, I didn't like it.

I'm sorry to hear that. I shouldn't have picked such a hard combination. I'll try to do better next time!
(Nov. 13, 2017  3:26 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  3:03 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Oh good, I didn't like it.

I'm sorry to hear that. I shouldn't have picked such a hard combination. I'll try to do better next time!

It's not your fault, I just had a brain fart on what to put.
How about a Latias fused with a lucario?
(Nov. 13, 2017  3:30 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  3:26 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: I'm sorry to hear that. I shouldn't have picked such a hard combination. I'll try to do better next time!

It's not your fault, I just had a brain fart on what to put.

Thank you, for trying to make me feel better, but, I understand when I am at fault. Once again, I am sorry for my actions.
(Nov. 13, 2017  3:34 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: How about a Latias fused with a lucario?

[Image: Fighting_Latais.png]

(Nov. 13, 2017  3:53 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  3:30 AM)dt1000 Wrote: It's not your fault, I just had a brain fart on what to put.

Thank you, for trying to make me feel better, but, I understand when I am at fault. Once again, I am sorry for my actions.

You are not at fault, I can promise that.
(Nov. 13, 2017  3:54 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  3:34 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: How about a Latias fused with a lucario?

[Image: Fighting_Latais.png]

(Nov. 13, 2017  3:53 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Thank you, for trying to make me feel better, but, I understand when I am at fault. Once again, I am sorry for my actions.

You are not at fault, I can promise that.

Please excuse my stubbornness, you were being nice and trying to do something for me. I am both sorry and thankful.
Would you be able to do a fusion of Dragoon from Beyblade and a Gyarados Pokémon?
If it is possible I would like it to be dark blue.
Hey is it possible to make a charizard and Dragoon fusion?? both r dragon...
If so I would like to see how it will look..
(Nov. 13, 2017  4:48 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Would you be able to do a fusion of Dragoon from Beyblade and a Gyarados Pokémon?

(Nov. 13, 2017  5:11 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Hey is it possible to make a charizard and Dragoon fusion?? both r dragon...

I will try, but that will take a little more time.
what about a mimiku (aloha pokemon) dressed up as a charmander instead of a pikachu?
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:44 PM)MWF Wrote: what about a mimiku (aloha pokemon) dressed up as a charmander instead of a pikachu?

Sure. I'll call it Mimicmander.
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:45 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:44 PM)MWF Wrote: what about a mimiku (aloha pokemon) dressed up as a charmander instead of a pikachu?

Sure. I'll call it Mimicmander.

interesting i thought it would be more of Miminder or something.

mimiku only has the last sound of pikachu so a mimiku that looks like a charmander would have just the last sound of charmander.
Okay, if you're not too busy, can you do a Greninja and Mewtwo fusion? If you're filled with requests do mine last, okay? I'm fine with waiting, and everyone else deserves theirs more than I do.
(Nov. 13, 2017  4:48 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Would you be able to do a fusion of Dragoon from Beyblade and a Gyarados Pokémon?

[Image: Snake_Dragoon.png]

(Nov. 13, 2017  5:11 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Hey is it possible to make a charizard and Dragoon fusion?? both r dragon...

[Image: Dragoon_Ultimate.png]
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:52 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  1:45 PM)dt1000 Wrote: Sure. I'll call it Mimicmander.

interesting i thought it would be more of Miminder or something.

mimiku only has the last sound of pikachu so a mimiku that looks like a charmander would have just the last sound of charmander.

[Image: Mimicmander.png]
(Nov. 15, 2017  2:46 AM)dt1000 Wrote:

[Image: Snake_Dragoon.png]

If so I would like to see   how it will look..

[Image: Dragoon_Ultimate.png]

Damn cool pictures...So good...
Most of the characteristics (Bit Beasts) of original 'Explosive Shoot Beyblade' were made by seeing of Egyptian things, and drawings were combined from observing a dragon from China to Australia (for Dragoon), and for their names - Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel and Drigger ... came from army unit member, Power Abuser, great defensive and trustworthy beast and a simple name for a bit beast that doesn't fit with its meaning.  Wouldn't it be cool if Bit Beasts and Spinning Tops were made of more complex and upgraded forms for few moments of time (only for ones who have a good Beyblade Spirit, it doesn't matter that Blader is a Good or Evil) like in Pokemon X and Y. I don't know why I wrote, but it was fun .
Can I get a Birdramon that looks like it evolved from Porygon? Including the colour scheme of the pokemon.
Can u make a fusion of the most annoying and most useless pokemon, Rattata and magikarp if possible.
Can i get a fusion of Gardevoir and Alolan Ninetales?
Vanilluxe and ditto please