Pokemon Sinnoh Remakes Thread

If you want to puke because a fictional game I think you need some mental help so go leave this thread and get it Limetka

You sound like you just came straight from twitter lol shut up and let people enjoy stuff
(Feb. 27, 2021  3:38 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  2:45 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Unless you count the lets go games as a remake of yellow there has never been a remake of the 3rd main series game title, in fact since gen 5 they have done away with the 3rd title, I'm personally excited, yes Platinun was better cause it didn't do what Diamond & Pearl did with its pokedex, but there are people who worked around it, and if you ask me ORAS was too different, to the point that it was a whole different universe in the game's canon, so I'm okay with the DP remakes being just a more modern version of the games, also Masuda was the directer for all 3 Sinnoh games, so idk why you're trashing on him.
I mean in the end it doesn't matter, people will eat it up no matter how bad it gets (although I doubt they can go below this). Also Masuda didn't make Platinum.

In all fairness Diamond and Pearl were crazy popular even before platinum came out. It’s not to say that Platinum isn’t better but there is a point there.
(Feb. 27, 2021  3:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If you want to puke because a fictional game  I think you need some mental help so go leave this thread and get it Limetka

You sound like you just came straight from twitter lol shut up and let people enjoy stuff

lol too bad for you, just stating my opinion
(Feb. 27, 2021  3:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  3:38 PM)Limetka Wrote: I mean in the end it doesn't matter, people will eat it up no matter how bad it gets (although I doubt they can go below this). Also Masuda didn't make Platinum.

In all fairness Diamond and Pearl were crazy popular even before platinum came out. It’s not to say that Platinum isn’t better but there is a point there.

People asked specifically for Diamond and Pearl remakes. What were they gonna do, remake another game instead?

(Feb. 27, 2021  4:00 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  3:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If you want to puke because a fictional game  I think you need some mental help so go leave this thread and get it Limetka

lol too bad for you, just stating my opinion

You're being needlessly toxic and acting like your personal preferences are a fact therefore it's factually evidence that it's a bad game for everyone who plays it. Art is subjective. Lots of people asked for diamond and pearl specifically. Grow up.
(Feb. 27, 2021  4:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  3:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote: In all fairness Diamond and Pearl were crazy popular even before platinum came out. It’s not to say that Platinum isn’t better but there is a point there.

People asked specifically for Diamond and Pearl remakes. What were they gonna do, remake another game instead?

(Feb. 27, 2021  4:00 PM)Limetka Wrote: lol too bad for you, just stating my opinion

You're being needlessly toxic and acting like your personal preferences are a fact therefore it's factually evidence that it's a bad game for everyone who plays it. Art is subjective. Lots of people asked for diamond and pearl specifically. Grow up.

I don't really care if it's dp or plat in the end, what matters is that the characters look super bad hah
(Feb. 27, 2021  4:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  3:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote: In all fairness Diamond and Pearl were crazy popular even before platinum came out. It’s not to say that Platinum isn’t better but there is a point there.

Yup exactly. Besides, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire had their own storylines and quirks so the the Diamond and Pearl remakes will probably have them too. The only thing people are really gonna miss is the distortion world but they can get over that (unless game freak sneaks it in for some special giratina storyline like they did with the delta episode).
(Feb. 27, 2021  4:03 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  4:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: People asked specifically for Diamond and Pearl remakes. What were they gonna do, remake another game instead?

I don't really care if it's dp or plat in the end, what matters is that the characters look super bad hah

Art is subjective, that is factual.

(Feb. 27, 2021  4:03 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  4:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: People asked specifically for Diamond and Pearl remakes. What were they gonna do, remake another game instead?

Yup exactly. Besides, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire had their own storylines and quirks so the the Diamond and Pearl remakes will probably have them too. The only thing people are really gonna miss is the distortion world but they can get over that (unless game freak sneaks it in for some special giratina storyline like they did with the delta episode).

Yeah no Distortion World kinda sucks but they have The Underground, ORAS didn't even have the Battle Frontier, that makes me very happy.

Limetka epic news
[Image: EvMJhWrXIAYX2es?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: EvMJmOHXAAA85wJ?format=jpg&name=large]
The NPC was added in Platinum to gain access to the Gracidea which gives you access to Shaymins Sky form, which is also only in Platinum.
You can infer from this that Rotom and Giratina will also have their forms in this game too (aka Distortion world).
(Feb. 27, 2021  4:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  4:03 PM)Limetka Wrote: I don't really care if it's dp or plat in the end, what matters is that the characters look super bad hah

Art is subjective, that is factual.

(Feb. 27, 2021  4:03 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yup exactly. Besides, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire had their own storylines and quirks so the the Diamond and Pearl remakes will probably have them too. The only thing people are really gonna miss is the distortion world but they can get over that (unless game freak sneaks it in for some special giratina storyline like they did with the delta episode).

Yeah no Distortion World kinda sucks but they have The Underground, ORAS didn't even have the Battle Frontier, that makes me very happy.

Limetka epic news
The NPC was added in Platinum to gain access to the Gracidea which gives you access to Shaymins Sky form, which is also only in Platinum.
You can infer from this that Rotom and Giratina will also have their forms in this game too (aka Distortion world).

jesus why does it look worse than the original
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:27 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  4:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Art is subjective, that is factual.

Limetka epic news

jesus why does it look worse than the original
shut up that's not the point and artstyle's are subjective, you can like it while someone doesn't. Anyway read the fine print so you can stop crying about 1 thing at least.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:27 PM)Limetka Wrote: jesus why does it look worse than the original
shut up that's not the point and artstyle's are subjective, you can like it while someone doesn't. Anyway read the fine print so you can stop crying about 1 thing at least.

I'm sorry if you didn't understand me, but I literally do not care about anything else other than the fact that the whole game looks like funko pops
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:30 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: shut up that's not the point and artstyle's are subjective, you can like it while someone doesn't. Anyway read the fine print so you can stop crying about 1 thing at least.

I'm sorry if you didn't understand me, but I literally do not care about anything else other than the fact that the whole game looks like funko pops

You were literally complaining about how it's not Platinum and there's Platinum content in the game.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:30 PM)Limetka Wrote: I'm sorry if you didn't understand me, but I literally do not care about anything else other than the fact that the whole game looks like funko pops

You were literally complaining about how it's not Platinum and there's Platinum content in the game.

They could make the perfect game with platinum mechanics and it would still suck if it looked like this
Limetka If you don't like the remakes then why are you here, just shut your yap and leave cause for our sake that would be wonderful. Also art isn't everything in games there's also other things that make games good or bad.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:34 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You were literally complaining about how it's not Platinum and there's Platinum content in the game.

They could make the perfect game with platinum mechanics and it would still suck if it looked like this

Then why were you making a point that they should've remade Platinum if it would still suck when they did? Shouldn't your driving point be trying to factually prove the artstyle is bad? Then Platinum would be a side thought? I mean the art style being bad isn't a factual point anyways, art is subjective like I've said 10 times. You can dislike, go cry in the corner. I can like it, let me enjoy the game.
Which one will you get if you plan on buying the game? I am getting Shining Pearl but not Legends.
I like Palkia more so I will get Shining Pearl.
I'm not looking really forward to the remake, it looks, well, kinda weird (no offence Nintendo/Pokemon) but am really looking forward to PLA it looks like a pokemon version of LOZ: BOTW (right?)!
I'm getting both of the remakes as well as PLA, but I may return to how I used to do things pre-Gen 6 and get only one, not 100% sure yet.
love pokemon this seems cool