Pokemon Platinum General, Trading, Q&A....

(Jul. 17, 2009  5:32 PM)ReallyRandomTJ Wrote: Err can Wi-Fi work on DS emulators...? Haha

Err...what??

You must be kidding me that you think it will work

Anyways, No
Wishful thinking on my part. Ahaha.
Oh well. I'll just have to catch all the pokemon a can.. that is one of the main points of the game. Tongue_out lol
Hey Dragonsclaw I would love to battle but I can't find my platinum at the moment....
I'll pm you when I find it.
Note sure how many have it already but, from August 3rd to September 13th, the Member Card item, which you use to access Darkrai in-game, is being given over Wi-Fi across America and Europe for Platinum owners. Got mine yesterday =)
(Aug. 05, 2009  8:11 PM)KoD Wrote: Note sure how many have it already but, from August 3rd to September 13th, the Member Card item, which you use to access Darkrai in-game, is being given over Wi-Fi across America and Europe for Platinum owners. Got mine yesterday =)

How do you get it?
(Aug. 05, 2009  8:32 PM)Roan Wrote: How do you get it?

Darkrai or the Member Card? You get the Member Card through use of the Mystery Gift function over Wi-Fi.

You can check all about getting Darkrai here (including Mystery gift activation): http://www.pokemonplatinum.com/#/pokemon/darkrai/
Got Darkrai this morning =D my internet is sorted so now who wants to battle?
My code is 2793 8775 1309
anyone that can step up to the plate. contact for battle heerosecret@hotmail.com send your FC (friend code) and i will get back at you. My FC: 1260 6073 9069 or pm me later
Does anyone have a shiney charmander for trade?
Mew, Celebi, Deoxys or Jirachi does anyone have them for trade?