Pokemon Origins

Poll: What did you think of Pokemon Origins

Amazing!!!
100.00%
OK
0%
It sucks so much I can't even look at it.
0%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
Okay, I know Pokémon Origins has been out for over a month and this thread is kind of late. But, I haven't seen any other threads like this. Anyways, if you don't know what Pokémon Origins is, it's basically an entirely different Pokémon anime where Red is the main character instead of Ash. This anime is 4 episodes based off of the original Pokémon games: Red and Blue. This is something all Pokémon fans have been waiting for. And I hope that there will be sequels of this series like for Gold and Silver, Ruby and Sapphire, etc.
I watched the first episode and I got to say I like it. If someone's played the game it will get boring though, because it's literally the exact same story.
I didn't get bored at all whatsoever XD I love it :3 The battle are better imo
I liked this 'series' a lot better then the main series of Pokemon following Ash. The battles were defiantly more intense and close. The voice acting was great in my opinion and the storyline in general and how they made everything was just really great and it just didn't feel boring to watch.
Origins was great! I have played the game and yet I found it awesome. They made use of the diary feature quite well to skip over the unimportant part and wrap up the whole story in just 4 episodes. Even the battles in this were great.
Overall, it was much better than the original Pokemon series IMO
Well, I just watched the first episode
and I must say even as a person that gets bored at times watching Pokemon, this was pretty good. I wonder if he will encounter ash later on like zero met ginga.

Likes: the hp bars throughout the battle, the better battles, ash not being the main character, the similarity to the game like being able to give someone a move and when he said the move was "super effective".
Dislikes: I'm afraid red will have the exact same personality as ash,how easily he best Brock if he just got those Pokemon that day, various similarities to the old gen Pokemon and new gen (like there was a main rival that was snobby like Gary and what's-his-name ) and red is starting to seem alot like ash.
(Dec. 20, 2013  7:36 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Well, I just watched the first episode
and I must say even as a person that gets bored at times watching Pokemon, this was pretty good. I wonder if he will encounter ash later on like zero met ginga.

Likes: the hp bars throughout the battle, the better battles, ash not being the main character, the similarity to the game like being able to give someone a move and when he said the move was "super effective".
Dislikes: I'm afraid red will have the exact same personality as ash,how easily he best Brock if he just got those Pokemon that day, various similarities to the old gen Pokemon and new gen (like there was a main rival that was snobby like Gary and what's-his-name ) and red is starting to seem alot like ash.
I don't know if you have played the games yet, but this series follows the exact same storyline as the games. So, NO. Ash and Red do not meet. Also, Red is a little similar to Ash but he is much better.
I liked how the Pokémon league was like it was the games. You faced the elite four then the champion. That's it. I don't understand how in the normal series there is a tournament with random trainers and the elite four doesn't do anything. I'm also really hoping for a sequel to origins for gold and silver. TYPHLOSION FTW!!!!!