37.04%
I'm going to download it right now!
18.52%
I might download it
37.04%
No. And I'm not going to download it.
7.41%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
Pokemon Online is a really cool battle simulator of the real pokemon that you can download on your computer for free. And the 2nd best part is(the 1st is that it is free) you don't need wifi! I just downloaded it yesterday. I recomaned all pokemon fans to download. I don't recomaned using it over the real game but it's good to test out pokemon teams before you get them in the game.
This is really good. It allowed Pikachu0909 and me to battle when the nintendo wifi was down. It is also cool cause you can chat. if you use it please follow these steps: 1. Build your team and save it. 2. Go to GO ONLINE, and in the Advanced box, type in this: 74.50.98.226:5080
Now your on the Smogon Server
Just got it and made a team, im glad it works on Mac. Thanks guys.
I downloaded this, but my version is apparently too new for the Smogon server. My 1.0.21 version is not compatible with the Smogon 1.0.2. ;_; However, this looks great!
it's the best i have been battling on this for about 2 years it's a great simulator
Hit me up people, I'm ready for an E4 battle here! This server is truly epic, I got it to work finally.
(Jun. 06, 2011  2:51 AM)legend Wrote: where do you download it?

Putting effort in is your friend :\
I got this really good trick. I only know one person other then me how has countered it. It reguires two pokemon in a single pokemon. The 1st pokemon is smealge and the 2nd is what ever you want. First you must have a focus sash on your smeagle. You use spore first. Then you use shell smash to gain +2 for attack, speed and sp.att and lose -1 for def and sp.def. If you have enough health use subsitute. You then use baton pass to pass on the stat changes to what ever pokemon you want. Then, destroy the oppenet. I'm going to do the same trick on the ds as well. I mange to sweep WHOLE TEAMS with this trick(including uber pokemon.)
it's easy to counter
well for me
just have fight type and boom your'e dead
I have been playing this game for a long time now. I have about 4 teams and all have proven to do well.
hey this must be all about beyblade remember
No it doesn't... This is the Video Games forum, part of the 'off-topic' area, where anything can really be discussed in their specific topics.
i have this.sometimes it can br haxey.it is fun.but its kinda weird going seeing they have a serpirior and you say easy kill and it has contrary....guess who just got leafstorm sweeped.
does anyone know a pokemon named scorupi????????????????
im not really into pokemon but i still love pokemon and i even have almost 200 cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jun. 08, 2011  11:07 AM)Nile Wrote: it's easy to counter
well for me
just have fight type and boom your'e dead

That's the wrong way as it has a focus sash.
(Jun. 09, 2011  1:46 AM)aquario69 Wrote: does anyone know a pokemon named scorpy????????????????i hgave one of the real figures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im not really into pokemon but i still love pokemon and i even have almost 200!

no such thing unless you got the name wrong or you spelled it wrong.
I just entered 2 tournaments. I won the first one(6 on 6) But I stuffed up in the 2nd one.
(No it doesn't... This is the Video Games forum, part of the 'off-topic' area, where anything can really be discussed in their specific topics.)originally by Ga'Hooleone
sorry i didn't notice it as 'off pick'
Hey everyone the official server we battle in is Poke Land it is a smaller community, is Fun and good , the address is 24.125.213.38:2412
(Jun. 07, 2011  7:23 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: I got this really good trick. I only know one person other then me how has countered it. It reguires two pokemon in a single pokemon. The 1st pokemon is smealge and the 2nd is what ever you want. First you must have a focus sash on your smeagle. You use spore first. Then you use shell smash to gain +2 for attack, speed and sp.att and lose -1 for def and sp.def. If you have enough health use subsitute. You then use baton pass to pass on the stat changes to what ever pokemon you want. Then, destroy the oppenet. I'm going to do the same trick on the ds as well. I mange to sweep WHOLE TEAMS with this trick(including uber pokemon.)

Taunt wrecks your strategy. Sleep Talk, Haze, Clear Smog, Roar or Whirlwind too. Talking about items, Lum/Chesto Berry means that your Smearlge and all your strategy is completely useless. Also, how do you sweep Uber Teams? I mean, almost every Lead has Lum Berry to care care of Darkrais, and the ones without it have Magic Coat... o.O.
just got it it seems good my names donovan and im on pokelands server
I just now made my team and im in pokeland this is really neat and lost my first battle badly -.- (username is Card Tricks)
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:02 PM).Victory Star. Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  7:23 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: I got this really good trick. I only know one person other then me how has countered it. It reguires two pokemon in a single pokemon. The 1st pokemon is smealge and the 2nd is what ever you want. First you must have a focus sash on your smeagle. You use spore first. Then you use shell smash to gain +2 for attack, speed and sp.att and lose -1 for def and sp.def. If you have enough health use subsitute. You then use baton pass to pass on the stat changes to what ever pokemon you want. Then, destroy the oppenet. I'm going to do the same trick on the ds as well. I mange to sweep WHOLE TEAMS with this trick(including uber pokemon.)

Taunt wrecks your strategy. Sleep Talk, Haze, Clear Smog, Roar or Whirlwind too. Talking about items, Lum/Chesto Berry means that your Smearlge and all your strategy is completely useless. Also, how do you sweep Uber Teams? I mean, almost every Lead has Lum Berry to care care of Darkrais, and the ones without it have Magic Coat... o.O.

I know that. Not every lead has a lum berry as it's focus sash is mostly common. Well if you don't belive me that I sweeped whole uber teams, ask the people that I done it to then.
Just to let everyone know if they want to vs me, I'm usally on pokeland sever or PO sever and my username is Pikachu0909.
This is fantastic, not to mention it was made in C++ (Imagine how much code they used)
im gonna battle u this weekend okay
good luck you will need coz im pro Tongue_out
(Jun. 03, 2011  11:52 AM)Pikachu0909 Wrote: Pokemon Online is a really cool battle simulator of the real pokemon that you can download on your computer for free. And the 2nd best part is(the 1st is that it is free) you don't need wifi! I just downloaded it yesterday. I recomaned all pokemon fans to download. I don't recomaned using it over the real game but it's good to test out pokemon teams before you get them in the game.

There is one where you don't even have to download any thing

play.pokemonshowdown.com