Pokemon GO

Yes. The higher the gym's level, the more Pokemon it can hold. My friend was downtown earlier this week and found a gym with eight Pokemon in it.
Tell ya hwat boi, my strongest is only a cp516 Golbat, but when I go off to Marshall, so many pokestops and so many gyms and so many pokemon. I will get on a roll when I go there.

Haven't gym battled yet. I want to face people at a cp level closer to mine. Most I've seen is 800-1100. Maybe a little closer to 600 then I can battle someone.
It's a great game. It encourages people to actually go out and explore...

I would've been very happy if i could play this, however i don't have a phone. My mom wouldn't let me get out the house even if i have one.
Guys, I don't post too often, but just a head's up for those who go out at night hunting and gym battling, be careful. People around my area have been attacking people at night and causing a scene. Just be careful everyone. It's an awesome fun game but there's always gonna be some people to ruin it for everyone else.
Lol I don't think anyone with a brain would risk their life to play pokemon go.

Anyway I got my first 1000cp pokemon today, it's a magmar!
(Jul. 19, 2016  5:23 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Lol I don't think anyone with a brain would risk their life to play pokemon go.

I think you won't know you're in danger until it's too late. You can't predict if someone will attack you, and there are confirmed reports of this happening. Stay safe out there and don't go alone at night.
(Jul. 19, 2016  5:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2016  5:23 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Lol I don't think anyone with a brain would risk their life to play pokemon go.

I think you won't know you're in danger until it's too late. You can't predict if someone will attack you, and there are confirmed reports of this happening. Stay safe out there and don't go alone at night.

Well you can obviously lower those odds by not going out at night? Which is basically what I just said.
Going out at night is not "risking your life", so that definitely wasn't clear to me ... I walked around a park with my girlfriend hunting Pokémon tonight.
I meant it as in visiting sketchy poke stops and going to places that generally look sketchy. A park doesn't really seem like that type of place. Though it is still kind of risky, you never know what type of people you encounter at night, especially if there is a random lure. I would never go out at night to play Pokemon go, even when I went out to Dir En Grey with you guys, as soon as I left you guys I literally sprinted to the bus for 2 reasons, i might have missed it and it was sketchy AF.

Being with another person definitely lowers the sketchyness but still...
Lol Mewtwo popped up on my screen. Was an error. Tired
Definitely hooked on this game.

Up to level 20. It's a great game to play in NYC
Level 10 team Valor. Best Pokemon is a Vaporeom CP 795.
Team Valor FTW!

Currently level 15, with my best Pokemon being a 709 Hypno. I am waiting to evolve a lot of my Pokemon (including 5 Drowsees, 9 or 10 Rattatas, a Psyduck, Bellsprout and some other stuff) for double XP when I use a lucky egg Unsmith I have been playing long than I was last week, working up the levels faster now. Need to keep catching those common Pokemon to make that lucky egg worth it, and exploring new areas.

How is everybody currently doing?
Trash tier lvl 16 with 1012cp Magmar and 902cp Pidgeot,
I have 20 Pidgey, 24 Weedle, 14 Rattata, and about 3 new pokemon to evolve while I use my Incense and Lure Module probably tomorrow so that's gonna be a good... 60000+ exp in one go... Hopefully I will be lvl 20 by the end of tomorrow.
This game is EVERYTHING. I'm lv 20 with a 1111 CP Magmar named Boober and a 1500CP Lapras named MY SON. I also just evolved my second best Eevee into a Jolteon last night while I was out catching Pokemon with @[Kei]. It ended up having good CP, too!
I'm level 14 right now. Coolest things I've caught were an 885CP Lapras the other night (it spawned on a random street near where I live at like 11PM and there was like 40 people there), a Porygon from an egg, and a Snorlax last night. I ran from my room immediately when it spawned haha.

(Jul. 25, 2016  6:00 PM)cadney Wrote: This game is EVERYTHING. I'm lv 20 with a 1111 CP Magmar named Boober and a 1500CP Lapras named MY SON. I also just evolved my second best Eevee into a Jolteon last night while I was out catching Pokemon with @[Kei]. It ended up having good CP, too!

You forgot to mention that you wanted and got Jolteon despite not nicknaming the Eevee beforehand!
Using PokeVision, there are only ever Weedles and Pidgeys. FML
(Jul. 26, 2016  8:13 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Using PokeVision, there are only ever Weedles and Pidgeys. FML

You could live in a place where there's nothing within a walking distance of your house, like myself...
I just hit Level 20 last night. I love this game so much, and I can't wait for trading to be implemented.
Almost half way through level 16, approaching the sacred time to use a Lucky Egg Eee Can't wait to do a ton of evolutions and finally get some more Pokemon to add to the roaster.

Yesterday I had my saddest moment in Pokemon GO; I ran out of PokeBalls and Great Balls when trying to catch a Lapras. It was 644 CP, but still, a rare Pokemon. Was also hatching a 10km egg today, and finally hatched it later in the day when I was with @[Wally.web]. And with my seemingly bad luck, I hatched a Magmar Smith Oh well, I still had fun hanging out Unsmith

Also; 2 Gyms near me have 2000+ CP Dragonites; 2500 and 2700 CP. Pretty amazing how people have such high level Pokemon, and I am glad they are Valor owner. :')

BEST EDIT EVER: On my way home, I GOT ANOTHER 10KM EGG! Time to redeem myself.
I made my team a bit better, currently level 23.

[Image: 2e0882251f694b248f0297cb37ee97f9.png]
Not gonna lie, the latest update kinda reduced the amount of time I'm putting in this game. Adjusted catch rate/curve ball, reduction of being able to track pokemon etc.

Still play it but it lost a bit of steam for me. (level 22)
I think they did some data mining and found out the catch rate wasn't decreased. I think it has to do with the fact that as you level higher, escape and flee rates are higher (which is dumb in its own right).

However, I think it is important to note that Niantic has started communicating! You can check their Twitter here and their Facebook here.
So I'm on Facebook tonight and one of my Lolita friends makes a post about a Magikarp gym she walked by:

[Image: tumblr_obol1wjPaa1r3rvqno1_500.png]

And then I focus on the gym leaders' names, and:

[Image: tumblr_obol1wjPaa1r3rvqno2_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_obol1wjPaa1r3rvqno3_500.png]

I screamed

@[pyrus10000] @[1234beyblade]