Pokemon Black/White Tournament (No more Spaces!)

Poll: Should I make pokemon tournaments more often?

Yes
64.00%
Your choice
32.00%
No
4.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
I might join depending on the dates and times when the matches are.
FC- 0905-6922-5784(For those who had me before, my code change since I use a 3ds now)
only just noticed the lv 100 restiction, i only have i think 4 non uber lv 100, though im working on a 5th. it might take a bit longer to set up my team.
everyone will be given 1 week to battle
the person who cant battle will be disqualified
lie about your win you will be disqualified
btw who wants to battle me first round coz its not fair if i choose my self Smile
pm me if you want to
edit: i will extend the entry closure if needed
pm me for more info
and guys plz pm me your teams!
ive only got gahooleon's one
I WANNA GET MY WI-FI WORKING! HELP PLEASE!!!!! Unhappy Smile Then id enter defo. i got tones of lvl 100's without cheating! Smile and there legendaries some of them. my fav pokemon though is lvl 100 on my gameboy advance and i cant get it on white Unhappy (its sableye btw) i also have lvl 100 zapdos and stuff Smile MEW FTW actually my lvl 86 mew sucks hahahaha. so i just pwn you all (when i get wifi) with my zekrom an tin'
I am a pokemon fan. woo. I have an emboar, a samurott and a serperior
obviously i have more. but you`ll have to find out the others
(Mar. 14, 2012  8:25 PM)Luck Wrote: so i just pwn you all (when i get wifi) with my zekrom an tin'
you do relize zekrom is banned from the tournament, as with most legendarys. have you tried using the nintendo wifi usb? it helps alot expecally for non-3ds consolls as lite and dsi have alot of problems with wifi.

ps: turns out i got 5 legal lv 100, one pokemon im training to get to lv 100 and my brother has one i can borrow, ill send you my team this afternoon blaze.
(Mar. 14, 2012  8:25 PM)Luck Wrote: MEW FTW actually my lvl 86 mew sucks hahahaha. so i just pwn you all (when i get wifi) with my zekrom an tin'

Read the Tier Lists and rules, all Uber Tier Pokémon are banned:
http://www.smogon.com/bw/

I have sent Blaze12xz my Team.

Also when is it going to start ?
I have like 50 non-hacked lv. 100's... 30ish are non Uber. Probably won't compete, my better strategies are still using 60-70's, and I don't have the time to level all of them up before this tournament Unhappy
(Mar. 16, 2012  6:45 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: I have like 50 non-hacked lv. 100's... 30ish are non Uber. Probably won't compete, my better strategies are still using 60-70's, and I don't have the time to level all of them up before this tournament Unhappy
You could keep on battling the pokemon leage

Or, adding on to what jordynchoas3 said, read my post at the top of this page. That is the easiest way to level up to Lv. 100.

You have 60s-70s, like I had before this tournament. As you can see, didn't take me too long to complete it.
just hope we can get as much ppl to join so the wbo pokemon community can stay active Smile
Erm, Blaze12xz you kinda forgot to add me to the OP...
Not more people are going to join. Anyways if we got a lot more, most likely people would have connection problems, some might not be able to vs each other due to timezone of their country and such. Sort of like before when we had a pokemon league, most of the gym leaders didn't battle and majorty of the people who played pokemon where gym leaders or e4s.
gahooleone plz post/pm your fc
or else you will be disqualified
Oh god I'm vsing giraton. Least it's easy for us to connect since we both live in the same country. But we already vs like over 10 times already today. And to top it off, we know each others teams...lol.
Oh yeah, thought I forgot something.

Well, FC: 2666-2241-1839

Galaxy, hm? Alright, let's do this. Also, forcing the winner to upload a video might be difficult. I don't have a suitable capture card or a video camera (Macbook's webcam at best). Why not just the admitting thing?
no upload the video from vs recorder
go to the woman on the right
Oh, you mean that way. I thought you meant Youtube video.
Question, is sleep clause, evasion clause and OHKO clause applied?
NA rules differ SO MUCH from japanese rules....
actually i will use those clauses in the next tourney coz its too late Unhappy
Erm, so after I tried to schedule my match (admittedly, it was my fault the first time b/c my parents wouldn't let me play my DS or go on computer), I didn't get any responses from Galaxy though I've PM'ed him twice now...

I don't even know if his entire team is level 100 yet, he was still leveling up his team when I PMed him on Friday.
ok ill give you an extension since im having a problem with bryanchaos3(he isnt replying)
if bryanchaos3 and galaxy4stars dont battle or post on this thread by sunday (i will post when its over coz i live in aus) they will be disqualified
i have beaten bryanchaos3 3-0
we still need to wait for gahooleone and galaxy4stars to battle