Pokemon Black/White

(Apr. 06, 2011  9:25 PM)Deikailo Wrote: What's a good website to learn about Pokemon if you haven't played since crystal version?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page
Or Serebii. http://www.serebii.net/
hey does anyone want am eveee
(Apr. 06, 2011  9:56 PM)darkangelkaieru Wrote: hey does anyone want am eveee

I do, what do you want for it?
what do you have just pm me
can I be a gym leader? and can I be dark? and do all your pkmn have to be dark like how candice had a medichan in pearl?
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:03 AM)giigman Wrote: can I be a gym leader? and can I be dark? and do all your pkmn have to be dark like how candice had a medichan in pearl?

God dammit, I was going to call Dark. Now I have to choose between Dragon and Fire... Ok, Fire it is! I'll have a beastly team. Are legendaries allowed? And is this a wi-fi battle league? My wi-fi is still getting fixed, so... But I got dibs on fire! And I think we shouldn't allow Arceus for the gym leaders... My gym will be rotation battle, with launcher not allowed.
My Gym Rules:
First of all, my name: Leader Dylan
My pkmn type: Water
Battle style: Double
Additional rules:
Only the challenger can switch out. Wonder launcher CANNOT BE USED. I will have my voice chat OFF. My team(still in preparation) will be Lv. 70. You may not enter Pkmn above Lv. 75 so it isn't a runaway and unfair. These rules must be Obeyed! i will not battle you and no challenging E4.
Also, no legendaries.
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:17 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:03 AM)giigman Wrote: can I be a gym leader? and can I be dark? and do all your pkmn have to be dark like how candice had a medichan in pearl?

God dammit, I was going to call Dark. Now I have to choose between Dragon and Fire... Ok, Fire it is! I'll have a beastly team. Are legendaries allowed? And is this a wi-fi battle league? My wi-fi is still getting fixed, so... But I got dibs on fire! And I think we shouldn't allow Arceus for the gym leaders... My gym will be rotation battle, with launcher enabled.

My Blaziken is not amused that you picked fire before me. Can I haz Dragon Gym: Triple Battle Enabled Launcher?
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:17 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:

God dammit, I was going to call Dark. Now I have to choose between Dragon and Fire... Ok, Fire it is! I'll have a beastly team. Are legendaries allowed? And is this a wi-fi battle league? My wi-fi is still getting fixed, so... But I got dibs on fire! And I think we shouldn't allow Arceus for the gym leaders... My gym will be rotation battle, with launcher enabled.

Hmm... I tried to reply to this once but it didn't show up...

My Blaziken is not amused that you picked Fire before I did.

Can I haz Dragon gym?
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:20 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote: Also, no legendaries.

Crying
dang, a needed a darkrai! oh well, I'll just train another pkmn then...
Can you please take your Wifi league discussion to another thread, since it's not particularly relevant to discussion of the actual games.
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:42 AM)♥ Wrote: Can you please take your Wifi league discussion to another thread, since it's not particularly relevant to discussion of the actual games.

Ok, everyone who wishes to enter the Wi-Fi league Pm Bladerxack for permission to be a gym leader/E4. There will be 12 chosen, we will no longer discuss it on this thread.
(Apr. 07, 2011  12:42 AM)♥ Wrote: Can you please take your Wifi league discussion to another thread, since it's not particularly relevant to discussion of the actual games.

can we do it on the general pokemon thread are can we make a new thread for it.(new thread would be more more easy)
My SB Blaziken laughs at you, spartalaughs. And are the mods okay with a new thread for this? I have my rules set and everything...
See?

I'll put some 'official rules' then, although I won't be on too often. Mostly active on weekends.

Name: Leader Ga
Type: Fire
Battle Style: Rotation
Wonder Launcher? No
Level limit? It's a flat Lv. 50 battle, and you do need a team of 6, soo...
Legendaries? No
Voice Chat? No
Other Rules: Only challenger can switch out, but moves like U-turn (switch out, but cause damage with the turn) are acceptable for both sides. Doesn't matter if they were Lv. 1 or 100, they will be brought down to 50. Failure to comply will result in banning from challenges to me or the league.
Haha training to beat Alder and Cynthia. Here's my new team

Bulbasuar lvl 57
Charmander lvl 58
Piplup lvl 55
Lucario lvl 59
Snorlax lvl 57
Pachirasu lvl 55
Any opinoins?
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:22 AM)Rotation Wrote: Haha training to beat Alder and Cynthia. Here's my new team

Bulbasuar lvl 57
Charmander lvl 58
Piplup lvl 55
Lucario lvl 59
Snorlax lvl 57
Pachirasu lvl 55
Any opinoins?

evolve and level grind your 20 levels weaker then them.
In Victory Road right now, it's a really big challenge. But luckily my team's better than ever:

Serperior - Lv. 42
Leaf Tornado
Mega Drain
Coil
Leech Seed

Fraxure - Lv. 42
Dragon Claw
Slash
Shadow Claw
Dragon Dance

Darumaka - Lv. 39
Flare Blitz
Fire Punch
Superpower
Facade

Simipour - Lv. 40
Surf
Scald
Shadow Claw
Acrobatics

Gigalith - Lv. 41
Rock Slide
Smack Down
Bulldoze
Stealth Rock

Zebstrika - Lv. 41
Spark
Volt Switch
Flame Charge
Pursuit

Any tips onhow to get through the Victory Road? How about move suggestions? I really wish I had more TM's...
Ugh, double battles were bad enough, but triple/rotation battles are a pain in the arse. Double was bearable in game until GF nerfed surf to hit your own team. I much prefer one-on-one, call me old fashioned. It annoys me how I can destroy any in game trainer one on one, but at 10 levels higher, I can still lose a triple battle because the opponent happens to get type advantages everywhere, and I can't use earthquake or surf.

I actually found victory road pretty easy. I had my tyrannitar on me by then, but I think I did most of it with my then EV-trained Excadrill and a Conkeldurr. I don't remember my team, but it was well rounded.
(Apr. 07, 2011  1:52 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: In Victory Road right now, it's a really big challenge. But luckily my team's better than ever:

Serperior - Lv. 42
Leaf Tornado
Mega Drain
Coil
Leech Seed

Fraxure - Lv. 42
Dragon Claw
Slash
Shadow Claw
Dragon Dance

Darumaka - Lv. 39
Flare Blitz
Fire Punch
Superpower
Facade

Simipour - Lv. 40
Surf
Scald
Shadow Claw
Acrobatics

Gigalith - Lv. 41
Rock Slide
Smack Down
Bulldoze
Stealth Rock

Zebstrika - Lv. 41
Spark
Volt Switch
Flame Charge
Pursuit

Any tips onhow to get through the Victory Road? How about move suggestions? I really wish I had more TM's...

All i can say is Lv. up and evolve, u have Ok move sets.
Wasn't White version supposed to have a lot of triple battles?? But I only encountered three or four throughout the whole storyline.
Hey im wating to trade any pokemon i have for yours please make offers!!!
(Apr. 07, 2011  2:00 AM)Dusk Wrote: Wasn't White version supposed to have a lot of triple battles?? But I only encountered three or four throughout the whole storyline.

I only encountered... One, before avoiding all of the rest. Haven't even done a rotation battle. So glad all the gym leaders were single battles, I was dreading a triple battle gym leader. I don't think you even had to do one to advance the story.
Also, no gym leader rematches was a shame (I'd expect the first gym's leaders would do a triple battle), and no rematches was even worse... Gah.
Yeah , I was disappointed because they made it seem like there was going to be a lot. Like double battles in Emerald. I didn't encounter any rotatin once (glad, they looked not very fun). I thought the first gym was going to be a triple battle with all three leaders.