Poke Fusion Lab -NEW THREAD-

I think I will attempt it. (Not now, in Computer Art&Graphics Class.)
@TFW You might want to update the list, now that you're back. Most of the requests, I believe, have been finished, besides the one that TheShields requested, as far as I know.
Mine hasn't yet either, i just posted it like yesterday, but i don't want to be left out

Name: mecario too
Fusion: Lucario and mewtwo
Details: I'de like lucarios color scheme, definently lucarios various spikes, ears, and legs, i'de like mewtwos tail, and maybe chest, for the rest, just what you think looks best.
Creator: Rowdog if he's still making, if not, then whoever.
(Nov. 14, 2011  1:29 AM)khalil13 Wrote: can i apply
Name Khalil
Color scheme physic
pokemons charzard ratatat totadiles final evolution
My Work : [Image: av1t7s.png]
My world makes no sense.
I know I just got one sprite but I want another one

Name:Triceus
Sprite:tyranitar Arceus
Color:black blue
Color scheme:splice
Creator:any

thanks
EagleLibra was added to the list.
(Nov. 17, 2011  3:19 PM)EagleLibra Wrote: I know I just got one sprite but I want another one

thanks

[Image: TYP.png]
This turned out so good, I'm keeping a special copy for myself!
(Nov. 16, 2011  11:28 PM)Iakou Wrote: Mine hasn't yet either, i just posted it like yesterday, but i don't want to be left out

Details: I'de like lucarios color scheme, definently lucarios various spikes, ears, and legs, i'de like mewtwos tail, and maybe chest, for the rest, just what you think looks best.
[Image: th_Mecariotoo.png]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411...riotoo.png
(Nov. 20, 2011  9:06 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2011  11:28 PM)Iakou Wrote: Mine hasn't yet either, i just posted it like yesterday, but i don't want to be left out

[Image: th_Mecariotoo.png]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h411...riotoo.png
I thought Dan requested that in one of the older threads.
[Image: Dan2.png]

[Image: Dan.png]

Thanks rowdog it looks really sick, and sorry that i rerequested it, i didn't know
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:14 AM)Iakou Wrote: Thanks rowdog it looks really sick, and sorry that i rerequested it, i didn't know
Why do you think that you're in trouble? I was just going to give you the one Dan didn't like (The Mewtwo headed one)

I don't want to make you do any extra work is all
Hey Im vary good at these can i join.
(Nov. 21, 2011  1:31 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Hey Im vary good at these can i join.
Because you asked when it states on the OP NOT TO.
No.

(Nov. 20, 2011  1:51 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I thought Dan requested that in one of the older threads.

I thought we had done it before but I couldn't be bothered looking for it. Besides, my one looks better anyway. Tongue_out_wink
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:36 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: EagleLibra was added to the list.
(Nov. 17, 2011  3:19 PM)EagleLibra Wrote: I know I just got one sprite but I want another one

thanks

This is really good but the eye is really smuged so can you please fix that
(Nov. 21, 2011  3:37 PM)EagleLibra Wrote:
(Nov. 19, 2011  6:36 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: EagleLibra was added to the list.

thanks

This is really good but the eye is really smuged so can you please fix that

That is a gem. The mask is covering its eyes. I could make that an eye if you want.

Could I see it with the eye if it is bad I'll take this one
(Nov. 21, 2011  9:32 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  1:51 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I thought Dan requested that in one of the older threads.

I thought we had done it before but I couldn't be bothered looking for it. Besides, my one looks better anyway. Tongue_out_wink
*Gasp* We'll see about that.

(Nov. 22, 2011  2:19 AM)EagleLibra Wrote: Could I see it with the eye if it is bad I'll take this one
Actually, lets just make that gem an eye. I'll fix it.
-EDIT- One pixel made a difference.
[Image: TYP-1.png]
(Nov. 22, 2011  3:39 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  9:32 AM)RowDog Wrote:

(Nov. 22, 2011  2:19 AM)EagleLibra Wrote: Could I see it with the eye if it is bad I'll take this one

Ok it looks better thanks
(Nov. 22, 2011  11:27 PM)EagleLibra Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2011  3:39 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  9:32 AM)RowDog Wrote: I thought we had done it before but I couldn't be bothered looking for it. Besides, my one looks better anyway. Tongue_out_wink

Ok it looks better thanks
You're welcome.

Type of sprite: Splice
Name: Diakrozard 1.1
Color Scheme: Silver Base w/ Black highlights
Pokemon: Dialga, Zekrom, and Charizard
Other: Dialga's Chest Plate and feet, Zekrom's head, and charizard's wings and tail
Creator: TFW
Ive been waiting for like over a month for mine to get done(Not that i'm complaining).

Type of spriteConfusedplice
Name: Ultra Nasty Bawse King.
Color Scheme:Charizard
Pokemon: Charizard, Salamance(Optianal), Hydreigon, Reshiram/Zekrom(Optianal).
Other:Make it look like an Ultra Nasty King. Reshiram/Zekrom and Salamance are Optianal.
Creator: ANY.

Sorry if this is spam, I just reposted it so you don't have to go back to the first page to see it. Ok, Please and Thank you.
(Nov. 28, 2011  6:04 AM)TheShields Wrote: Ive been waiting for like over a month for mine to get done(Not that i'm complaining).

Type of spriteConfusedplice
Name: Ultra Nasty Bawse King.
Color Scheme:Charizard
Pokemon: Charizard, Salamance(Optianal), Hydreigon, Reshiram/Zekrom(Optianal).
Other:Make it look like an Ultra Nasty King. Reshiram/Zekrom and Salamance are Optianal.
Creator: ANY.

Sorry if this is spam, I just reposted it so you don't have to go back to the first page to see it. Ok, Please and Thank you.
They just don't work man, sorry.
Sorry for the necro, but here's your sprite, TheShields.

[Image: Charidreikrom.png]

Sorry if it isn't exactly as you wanted, I was a bit rushed, as I started in the morning, before going to school, so I had the framework like that.

Once again, hope you liked it, and sorry if you didn't. Also, very sorry for the long wait.

EDIT: On second thought, that looks way too innocent... Imagine he's playing the part of the fake victim, maybe...