Poke-Fusion Lab

I'm a' Back!
and I have very important news.
I am hiring SpiffyStu in the fusion lab.
And for Poke-Sprite news
Congrats SpiffyStu and RowDog.
Oh yeah, revive Poke-Sprite or be prepared for a visit from Mr. Blast Burn.
(Apr. 29, 2011  10:42 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Rowdog is now A MODERATOR!
1: YIPPPEEEEEEE!!!!
(Apr. 30, 2011  12:29 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Oh yeah, revive Poke-Sprite or be prepared for a visit from Mr. Blast Burn.
2. You know you could help with that too. You haven't posted any other sprites besides your signature sprite.
3. Please, when you send a request please try to use the new requesting format. You say what you want the end result to be like a bomb for instance, tell us what type you want it to be & we will use the best pokemon to make it. When I am spriting I don't think of what pokemon I want to fuse, I think of what I want the end result to be & work towards it. You can still say pokemon that you really want to be in it.
Eg.
End Result: A Bomb
Type: Fire
Pokemon: Please use Voltorb in it
Colour Scheme: Dark
Creator: RowDog
& then over time I come up with this
[Image: th_DaBomb.png]
4. Can you please tell us what you think about your sprite when it is finished. Not only can you tell us how epic it is but we can change it if you don't like it & it tells us that you got or seen your sprite.
5. Has FireWyrm finished that video yet?
(Apr. 29, 2011  10:42 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I'm a' Back!
and I have very important news.
I am hiring SpiffyStu in the fusion lab.
And for Poke-Sprite news

Awesome! I can't wait for my first request!
I don't mind wich format. (Feel free to use RowDogs format).
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ok then, its alright! So, can anyone who's available make my request?
Here you go.
[Image: th_1request.png]
My rayquaza sprite wasn't the best with it's tail overlapping but I tried.
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:26 AM)SpiffyStu Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ok then, its alright! So, can anyone who's available make my request?
Here you go.
[Image: th_1request.png]
My rayquaza sprite wasn't the best with it's tail overlapping but I tried.

It looks very good. The colouring for the centre is a bit dodgy but all in all, pretty good Grin
Awesomesauce dude! Thanks a lot!
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:17 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2011  10:42 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Rowdog is now A MODERATOR!
1: YIPPPEEEEEEE!!!!
(Apr. 30, 2011  12:29 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Oh yeah, revive Poke-Sprite or be prepared for a visit from Mr. Blast Burn.
2. You know you could help with that too. You haven't posted any other sprites besides your signature sprite.
3. Please, when you send a request please try to use the new requesting format. You say what you want the end result to be like a bomb for instance, tell us what type you want it to be & we will use the best pokemon to make it. When I am spriting I don't think of what pokemon I want to fuse, I think of what I want the end result to be & work towards it. You can still say pokemon that you really want to be in it.
Eg.
4. Can you please tell us what you think about your sprite when it is finished. Not only can you tell us how epic it is but we can change it if you don't like it & it tells us that you got or seen your sprite.
5. Has FireWyrm finished that video yet?

I lost my data for that..... Which means that I Have to redo everything, including the animations..
Hey fire wyrm. Considering I'm now part of the staff do you need an animation of one of my sprites or are you just sticking with the old ones?
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:17 AM)RowDog Wrote: 3. Please, when you send a request please try to use the new requesting format. You say what you want the end result to be like a bomb for instance, tell us what type you want it to be & we will use the best pokemon to make it. When I am spriting I don't think of what pokemon I want to fuse, I think of what I want the end result to be & work towards it. You can still say pokemon that you really want to be in it.
Eg.
Fire Wyrm, I think we should make a new thread for this so we can put these 2 new things in the OP & add all of the new staff on as well because Zeox never comes on anymore.
(May. 01, 2011  2:37 AM)RowDog Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:17 AM)RowDog Wrote: 3. Please, when you send a request please try to use the new requesting format. You say what you want the end result to be like a bomb for instance, tell us what type you want it to be & we will use the best pokemon to make it. When I am spriting I don't think of what pokemon I want to fuse, I think of what I want the end result to be & work towards it. You can still say pokemon that you really want to be in it.
Eg.
Fire Wyrm, I think we should make a new thread for this so we can put these 2 new things in the OP & add all of the new staff on as well because Zeox never comes on anymore.
Yeah! Who killed Zeox?! Oh and fire wyrm, what is the new thread gonna be called?
(May. 01, 2011  4:25 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: OK. lets do it.
Can you give us a link so other people who would want to get a sprite here no where to go (& me to).
Remember that time Aron got board so he posted a random sprite? Well this is the same thing. ( Trying to find out wether or not it works).
[Image: th_doggy131.png] Lol. I used Arcanine, Giraffig, Stantler.

[Image: th_juy.png?t=1304315084] This is my little bros' first sprite. He's 8.
Nope. Still board.
I wonder what did happen to Zeox... He was here normally, and then he just up and left Uncertain
(May. 06, 2011  10:58 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I wonder what did happen to Zeox... He was here normally, and then he just up and left Uncertain

Maybe he was taken by all the pokemon he made?
They finally got sick of him fusing them!
Ok guys we made a new thread because Zeox no longer updates this because he is DEAD... or just never going on the wbo. You can still get your sprite though. Please go here for our new thread, so no one post here anymore. If a mod sees this can they please close it as we are no longer using it.
Thankyou.