Pokémon TCG Discussion

Breaks are my least favorite type of pulls tbh, and I even like regular rares better than them. Dont get me wrong; Breaks are good with attacks and all, but I really dislike how they are “sideways” and how they are golden, made to look as if they are super rare (Breaks are worth less than EXs and GXs). I wish the regular colors were there
(Nov. 10, 2019  5:21 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Breaks are my least favorite type of pulls tbh, and I even like regular rares better than them. Dont get me wrong; Breaks are good with attacks and all, but I really dislike how they are “sideways” and how they are golden, made to look as if they are super rare (Breaks are worth less than EXs and GXs). I wish the regular colors were there

I like BREAKs, Prisms, and Character Cards because even if the code is green, you can still get rares.
Im still trynna get a regular rare Mimikyu from the Team Up set. I might get it individually because its only 50 cents. Its bad in HP terms but a great pull if you like using fairy types

Its OP attack, though
you guy good pokemon game is the is pokemon planet so that good game i play it too
Am I the only one who REALLY likes holo pulls of cards before the Black and White sets? I just really like the holo effect they put onto the cards, but that changed when Black and White came along. Since then, the holos still look cool but not nearly as epic
Does anyone else think BREAKthrough has OP/broken pulls? I got regular rares like Haxorus and Simipour, yet they were OP enough to beat 2+ EXs in one battle
On the online game yesterday and today, I opened 6 packs total, and I got 5 pulls!

Latios Prism
Dialga GX
Muk & Alolan Muk Tag Team GX
Blastoise & Piplup Tag Team GX
Mallow & Lana Tag Team Trainer Full Art
(Nov. 15, 2019  12:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: On the online game yesterday and today, I opened 6 packs total, and I got 5 pulls!

Latios Prism
Dialga GX

Some pretty good pulls! Tag Teams seem very useful in battle, but I dont really seem interested in them. Maybe the energy gimmick confuses me, or the idea of two Pokémon in one card disinterests me
Today my friend let me browse through his collection of “trash” cards he didnt like, and that I was allowed to take whatever I want as long as I dont take more than 30 cards. I said “trash” because not all of his cards were bad — I got some good “pulls” like holo rares, though I had to verify it (he allowed me to take most of the though)

I got stuff like a Guardians Rising Goodra, a holo Legendary Treasures Stunfisk, Holo Cobalion, some holo Ultra Beasts, and other stuff
I opened two packs of Cosmic Eclipse today, and I pulled a Blastoise & Piplup GX Tag Team! I have the online, and physical card! Piplup is so freaking cute!
(Nov. 24, 2019  4:18 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I opened two packs of Cosmic Eclipse today, and I pulled a Blastoise & Piplup GX Tag Team! I have the online, and physical card! Piplup is so freaking cute!

Nice!
I dont know if you guys noticed this, but uh

For some reason, holo pulls from 2011 and prior feel a little scratchy and sandpaper-y? 2012 and past that feel super smooth to me
my brothers friend came over and stole all my EXs and MEGAs Unhappy
my favorite is Mega Rayquaza EX from XY: Roaring Skies (the one with Dragon Ascent), Salamence GX, Ultra Necrozma GX, Reshiram and Charizard GX, Darkrai and Umbreon GX.
In the online game, I’m ripping open Team Up packs to get some Jirachi, Pikarom, and Erika’s Hospitality cards. I don’t have one of any of those… and when I’m satisfied, I’m off to Unbroken Bonds to get some Dedenne GX, Green’s Exploration, and Pokégear 3.0. I have one or two Green’s, one Pokégear, and zero Dedenne GX. But when I’m satisfied in Unbroken Bonds, I’m off to Unified Minds and Cosmic Eclipse, and you know the story, just some good cards. I’m also looking for some Escape Boards.

And I would have all of this, if I had an account!
I’ve completed something.
[Image: jMOCOIeBk9WD7JaQ6-bKKNHSmgWKxq36SngPJ4fP...jkUIiZzM-r]

Just one or two more and I’ll be happy. I also pulled a full art Morgan today. But that’s not as good as this.
My first Rainbow Rare! I’m not sure if I would’ve liked a holo Jirachi more though…
[Image: YmRCp96PzrSxUzRqfHEZ3Rmql7Ux4Uun1S_pKJQH...x3ezGlBtSJ]
IRL I pulled 1 rainbow rare Katana GX and a seceret rare counter catcher in 2 different packs in a row.
I got a Heatran GX Rainbow Rare on Christmas.
(Nov. 15, 2019  12:11 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: On the online game yesterday and today, I opened 6 packs total, and I got 5 pulls!

Latios Prism
Dialga GX

I just posted a trade for the last card you got.
Anyone heading to a Sword and Shield base set prerelease this weekend? I'm hoping to head to one, which would be my first event in nearly a year
(Jan. 24, 2020  7:15 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: Anyone heading to a Sword and Shield base set prerelease this weekend? I'm hoping to head to one, which would be my first event in nearly a year

I’m not but I would. Still sad that Fairy Type Pokemon died.
(Jan. 25, 2020  12:13 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2020  7:15 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: Anyone heading to a Sword and Shield base set prerelease this weekend? I'm hoping to head to one, which would be my first event in nearly a year

I’m not but I would. Still sad that Fairy Type Pokemon died.

Are you heading to one at all, or are there just none in your area?

Also, yeah the rule changes and general changes are looking kinda wack
I started playing with an account for the first time! I join a theme deck event with the Charizard theme deck (only because it’s good) and I won on my second turn after going first, so now I’m waiting…

EDIT: I got second place.

EDIT #2: lilphilyb, do ya still play?
(May. 08, 2020  7:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I started playing with an account for the first time! I join a theme deck event with the Charizard theme deck (only because it’s good) and I won on my second turn after going first, so now I’m waiting…

EDIT: I got second place.

EDIT #2: lilphilyb, do ya still play?

Yes I do.