Pokémon Nintendo Switch Side/Spinoff Games

We currently have 2 sets of games coming to Nintendo Switch! First is Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee versions November 16th. According to Serebii, it's a sort of spin-off/dual-remake of Pokémon Yellow on the Nintendo Switch.

The second is Pokémon Quest, which seems to be a cubified Pokémon game. It is already out for Switch, it looks like? Coming in time to mobile as well.

New core version games to be announced later this year.

I'm personally disappointed it's a Kanto remake (I wanted a Sinnoh remake), I feel like there's so much wasted potential reusing the same region almost everybody knows by heart by now instead of making a new one with a unique identity.

I mean I'll still buy it though
(May. 30, 2018  5:34 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: I'm personally disappointed it's a Kanto remake (I wanted a Sinnoh remake), I feel like there's so much wasted potential reusing the same region almost everybody knows by heart by now instead of making a new one with a unique identity.

I mean I'll still buy it though

Can't say I'm disappointed. Switch is a big move, and I'd rather GameFreak get their feet wet on spinoffs. And it's a bit funny that they may be putting Niantic in their place.

Also, I'm getting Pokémon Colosseum vibes, and I like that. Like Colosseum (and XD: Gale of Darkness), the two aren't meant to be part of the core games, but there's similar gameplay.

DPPt was my least favorite series (been playing since Red and Blue), and I think part of that was because it was the first move to dual screens and GameFreak didn't have a feel for it yet. (Heart Gold and Soul Silver was such a step up, in my books, it wasn't funny.) You can tell they went a lot slower in later transitions, and I think that really benefited them.

Sinnoh will get its remake, it's just not here yet. I'd rather they take their time and do it right.
Nintendo is killing me here, too much hype. I’m a huge Pokémon fan so 4 Pokémon games for this year and next year? I need to get a job soon to buy them :D