Pokémon Wi-Fi

I'm ready to go anytime. Anyone wanna have a quick practice match??
Sure shikamaru, bring it on.
BTW, its -WOLF-. Also, wheres Kei, I gotta battle him....
uh nu uh, i forgot to switch out haunter sooo...

wanna go again?
How 'bout we battle Pichu?
(Nov. 15, 2008  8:09 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: How 'bout we battle Pichu?

Was thinking the same thing. PM'ed u.
I call winner
Lol, ok, btw, communication error, brb.
Make sure you have my lil bros FC for the tourney.
Stupid Connection errors GAAAHHH!!
Are you two going to battle??
Connection problems, we couldnt do it. I may not be able to battle....... If its my WiFi.
My brother wants to plaay you Wofl.
Here is everything you need to know about this tournament:

Tournament start date: 15th November 2008

==Rules==

+Level 100 Single Battles

+No Ubers.
Ubers are: Mewtwo, Mew, Wobbuffet, Lugia, Ho-oh, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys (all forms), Dialga, Palkia, Giratina (all forms), Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus.

+Species Clause: The players cannot have more than one Pokemon of the same species.

+Sleep Clause: The battler can only induce sleep in its opponent to only one Pokémon at a time. This does not void the use of Rest.

+OHKO Clause: Prevents the use of Sheer Cold, Fissure, Horn Drill and Guillotine.

+Self-KO Clause: The players cannot use self-koing moves like Explosion and Selfdestruct on their last reminaing pokemon.

+Your team must remain the same throughout the tournament. I trust you all to follow this rule as it will prevent cheating.

+In the case you are disconnected, you cannot change the order of your group nor the pokemon within the group.

+In the case that five communictions errors occur during a single battle, both will need to contact me and I will have a test match with them to decide who will go through. Obviously, the person who has the communication error will not go through.

+ Could all battle arrangements and communications we made through PM.

+ When a battle has ended and the victor is decided. Please post it up here and clearly state the winner. I will then edit this post respectively.

==Entrants==

1. -WOLF-
2. shikamaru526
3. BeyUK-Espio
4. kei
5. circuitface
6. pichuscute
7. AdvanceOmega
8. alexir
9. Grey
10. Albin

==Tournament Rounds==

Round 1

Match 1: -Wolf- Vs Grey
Match 2: shikamaru526 Vs alexir (forfeighted)
Match 3: BeyUK-Espio Vs AdvanceOmega (forfeighted)
Match 4: kei Vs pichuscute (foreighted)
Match 5: circuitface Vs Albin

Round 2 (this is where it gets tricky)

Match 1: Winner of Match 1 Vs Winner of Match 5
Match 2: Winner of Match 2 Vs kei
Match 3: Winner of Match 1/shikamaru526 Vs BeyUK-Espio (I will need to record a coin flipping to decide who battles in Match 3, unless everybody trusts me?).

Final Round

Final Matchup: Winner 1 Vs Winner 2
ok, so far, WOLF lost against shikamaru, and WOLf said i go against Kei who isnt on yet.
Thank you Espio! and forgot albin
nO NO me and wolf just had a practice battoru.
Why did they battle? Does nobody read the tournament setup post I made previously. I have edited the post above so as it CLEAR who is battling who.

No more practice battles as this is could be considered at cheating.
Oh, lol, ok.
OMG, my bro said he doesnt wanna do this now and my WiFi stopped working so we forfeit, I QUIT!!!.
Yea I didn't know either.
So where exactly is alexir?
(Nov. 15, 2008  10:21 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Oh, lol, ok.
OMG, my bro said he doesnt wanna do this now and my WiFi stopped working so we forfeit, I QUIT!!!.

OK, thanks. What is your bros name?

As for Shikamaru, search for the person on the member list and contact them via PM and Email.
Hey my lil bro could take place of Pichu. DANNY
and albin can take alphaomega`s place.
Is there time frame of when alexir needs to get back with me??