Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold

Pokemon Gold and Silver+updated graphics+new feature=Best pokemon game ever!
I can't wait.
(May. 08, 2009  7:22 PM)Crimson Wrote: I know they wont, but I wish these games only have the first 251.
I want this to be a classic Gold and Silver experience, with only the originals.

Unhappy Don't wanna see any Ru/Sa or D/P pokemon.

This, so much this. And I'd rather they kept the 3D stuff to a minimum. ^^;
I'm still holding out for a Yellow remake. But I will be getting this. For sure.
(May. 08, 2009  10:24 PM)fragbait Wrote: I'm still holding out for a Yellow remake.

I don't think they will be bothering with that since there is no point.

I think they will only change it so far but yeah, I think they will be putting the other pokemon in it as well, like they did with fire red and leaf green.
im gonna get it to i miss my cyndiquil
I still don't understand the big deal. Re-makes are nice, yes. But I wouldn't go out of my way to play a game which is a re-make of a game I already own copies of.

Plus, GSC originals have the beautiful nostalgia. =D

I'm not sure if I'll get it. I probably will end up doing so but I won't put much time into it... =/
These were my favorite games of Pokemon and where basically the only reason why I got into Pokemon, I hope they don't change any major things like being able to go to the Kanto region, But some new features will be awesome, Will defiantly be getting this and I wouldn't be surprised if this is their highest selling game.
(May. 09, 2009  2:59 AM)Raykon Wrote: These were my favorite games of Pokemon and where basically the only reason why I got into Pokemon, I hope they don't change any major things like being able to go to the Kanto region, But some new features will be awesome, Will defiantly be getting this and I wouldn't be surprised if this is their highest selling game.

I feel the same way. They can make things better but without destroying the good attributes of the original ones.
Hmmmm.... at first I was like "OMG! Finally!", but now, not so much. I fear they'll use the crappy 3d-ish graphics they did in Platinum/Diamond/Pearl. I hated those graphics. Still, I'm pretty stoked for these, and I'm sure I would buy one. GSC were my favorite pokemon games. I kinda wish they would keep it with only 251 pokemon as well XD.
(May. 09, 2009  3:23 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Hmmmm.... at first I was like "OMG! Finally!", but now, not so much. I fear they'll use the crappy 3d-ish graphics they did in Platinum/Diamond/Pearl. I hated those graphics. Still, I'm pretty stoked for these, and I'm sure I would buy one. GSC were my favorite pokemon games. I kinda wish they would keep it with only 251 pokemon as well XD.

Um... If they weren't going to update the graphics there would literally be zero incentive to re-release the games for DS.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love silver!! also gold.i love those games
(May. 09, 2009  3:26 AM)Roan Wrote: Um... If they weren't going to update the graphics there would literally be zero incentive to re-release the games for DS.

I don't count the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum graphics as "updating the graphics honestly. They should either use Firered/Leafgreen quality graphics or make a new style. Diamond/Pearl/Platinum look like carp. =/

But, I'm just being too picky, I guess. Should be glad their remaking them at all so I'll shutup now. Tired
Gold and Silver was the height of the Pokemon franchise. Fresh off its massively successful debut but still full of fresh new ideas.
Plus it had Totodile; and Totodile is freakin' awesome.
lol werent the fire ones always the most popular? i never liked the grass types.
grass stinks
and somehow at 5 i beat the game,and made the best team with feraligater.him and tryanitar and sneasel were unbeatable.
(May. 09, 2009  5:45 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: grass stinks
and somehow at 5 i beat the game,and made the best team with feraligater.him and tryanitar and sneasel were unbeatable.

Single player Pokemon is not difficult. Speechless
lol its just train train train and carve up the story.
i know but still i played so long and i still have both of them.i got lugia ho-ho,mewtwo, and also all three legendary dogs.plus all 16 badges
Yeah same. I did the best in that game because i payed more attention to that one than anyother versions.
but i got a pokemon i bet none of you got.its celibi.and in my silver........ mew
(May. 09, 2009  6:56 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: but i got a pokemon i bet none of you got.its celibi.and in my silver........ mew

nobody cares
that wasent nice.Unhappy
Might have to pick up a DS for this.

Also, Celebii rules!