Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold

lol i had heaps of celebis its not hard. But i dont remember the details when it comes to siler and gold to be honest just a few things.
You could only get Cellibe from a AR or a Japanese version of Crystal/Silver/Gold. I remember one time when I was playing Gold I couldn't find out how to get past that tree Pokemon ? I forget it's name ... Sudwoodo ? anyway I was stuck on it for more then a week and I found out I needed to get that water thing haha.
lol it was sudowoodo i think. yeah i remember that! When you finally versed him he was on like level 30?
Yeah something like that ... I really feel like playing Crystal right now ... I have to Finnish Diamond first tho.
I remember some guy on Youtube said if you beat the Elite four 50 times you get mew ... I did that and wasted
6 hours of my life ._.
sudowoodo is the best pokemon

[Image: 185.gif]
lol he doesnt seem to original. I mean his a fighting tree.
Lol, I got stuck on Sudowoodo for ages too, the first time I played it.

Also, I only realised he was a tree like a year after I apled. I thought he was a pepperami. Chocked
(May. 09, 2009  12:07 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lol, I got stuck on Sudowoodo for ages too, the first time I played it.

Also, I only realised he was a tree like a year after I apled. I thought he was a pepperami. Chocked

lol ive never even heard of the word perrerami Confused
http://www.peperami.com/

Gosh, that sites actually kinda offensive. And creepy.
omg that is creepy!!! honestly from memory i havnt seen a creepier site lol

edit: 1001 posts Smile
I believe nintendo added a celebi to your english cart if you sent off the game to get the internal battery added back on. Pretty sure that's when I got one. Just a sort of side-gift thing. =]

Mew wasn't hard either, just use the slowpoke kid cheat. Psychic types were broken enough without mew in RBY anyways.
Oh lol, Yeah I wonder how they found out that Mew trick ... must have a lot of time on their hands.
(May. 09, 2009  6:56 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: but i got a pokemon i bet none of you got.its celibi.and in my silver........ mew
Have both, got all 251...
Got Celebi and Mew on Diamond as well.
It's not much to brag about when you can just use action replay or another cheat device to be honest.
I pretty much saw this coming ... Boy I'm excited Eee XD
no cheat device.i went to events.also rocky that site with the meat... i might go vegitarian because of this...creppy
I am thinking of going with soul silver....or...maybe heart gold...I cant decide XD.

What about you guys?
I had gold as a kid so the choice is pretty cut and dry for me.
im with silver.my brother chooseing gold.with every new pokemon game with 2 versions we always get 2 different games
I still own my silver...umm...i guess that will be the one I go with.
I'm less excited then I thought I would be.

I think it's because I'm playing Platnium and seeing how bland and uninspired everything is from the environments to the music, just to the overall look of the game. And since GameFreak will likely use the D/P/Platnium engine for these games I'm a bit sceptical.

I wonder if Kanto will still be broken.
(May. 09, 2009  4:13 PM)To Wrote: I wonder if Kanto will still be broken.

What do you mean
same as maz what do you mean
I think he means that he had a glitch that affected the Kanto backround , or something like that anyways.
Btw people i've been reaserching the attacks for the starters cyndaquil,totadile and chikorita and well it seems like cyndaquil has the better attacks overall so i would suggest getting cyndaquil , also i'm so gonna get both so i can get all the pokemon.
Hope i haven't spammed in anyway , sorry if i have.
Maybe he means the fact that Kanto was empty and sort of a joke in a way? It was extremely easy and seemed like an afterthought. That's how most people refer to it anyways.

Personally, I was sort of fond of it.