Pokémon Soul Silver/Heart Gold

omg how awsome!!! i loved silver and gold. But on the other hand i dont know i think their going abit overboard. But yeah it just depends on how good it is i guess.
awesome always wanted them to reamke the game
Well that is good since you could never get hold of Ho-oh and Legia unless you cheated so this works. On top of the facted that they had to be the best ones that came out.
i believe they will be using the same system that diamond and pearl where created with...
it will be similar to them but with different pokemons and story Smile cnt wait
HAHAHAHA, awww, the names are dumb

I'm really surprised they kept the lid on these for so long, though. They're set to be released within the next six months--usually, they do the big reveal earlier.
You have no idea how freakin long I've been waiting for these! Gold and Silver were the best Pokemon games, they had the option of going to 16 gyms, a brilliant elite 4, and the some of the more interesting Pokemon in the series. Screw Platinum, I'm saving up and waiting for these two (least now Ho-Oh and Lugia won't be such a struggle to get)
might have to break my pokemon boycott for this
Yeah I'm definitely getting this on launch.

I'm glad I got myself a DSi, otherwise I'd be buying one for this. lmao

Also, speaking of DSi, I wonder if this game will have any DSi-specific features?
(May. 08, 2009  5:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: might have to break my pokemon boycott for this
Gold and Silver were classics, more so than red and blue in personnel opinion. Can't blame you for boycotting anything that came after these though.
(May. 08, 2009  5:10 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Gold and Silver were classics, more so than red and blue in personnel opinion. Can't blame you for boycotting anything that came after these though.

well after pearl and diamond i was like "yeah they're not taking this anywhere interesting" , and as much as i hate being won over by a remake, gold and silver were brilliant

i wonder if you'll still be able to go to kanto
finally they're going to make this!!! I remember that pokemon gold was the first gameboy game that I played in japanese....those were good times....
(May. 08, 2009  5:10 PM)Roan Wrote: Yeah I'm definitely getting this on launch.

I'm glad I got myself a DSi, otherwise I'd be buying one for this. lmao

Also, speaking of DSi, I wonder if this game will have any DSi-specific features?

As far as I know they're developing this for DS, so I doubt there'll be any DSi features. But then again, it's Nintendo so who knows lol.

But ohhh man I am so happy. Silver was my favourite Pokémon game ever. <3
I hope they don't change it too much from the original. Unhappy Still, this is amazing news. Joyful_3 And I like the names. XD
(May. 08, 2009  5:51 PM)Rocky Wrote: I hope they don't change it too much from the original. Unhappy Still, this is amazing news. Joyful_3 And I like the names. XD

I don't think they will change it all that much, maybe a little but not so it takes a different storyline or anything.
I might have to buy a DS for this Smile
(May. 08, 2009  6:01 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I don't think they will change it all that much, maybe a little but not so it takes a different storyline or anything.

Oh come on, it's conservative Nintendo -- they probably won't change anything at all.
Not as cool as a new game would be. I'm still def. gonna buy this.

The battery thing that powers the clock in my original silver is long gone so I can't save it any more.
(May. 08, 2009  4:08 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Well that is good since you could never get hold of Ho-oh and Legia unless you cheated so this works. On top of the facted that they had to be the best ones that came out.

Getting Ho-oh and Lugia was totally possible. The challenge is what made it fun.

Personally, I'd rather keep to my Emerald/Original Silver and move on when something totally new comes out.
i remember in these games you had somekind of a phone that you can call anyone from. also there was day and night feature. the game was great, btw i never finished these. so i wont feel like i am replaying a game since as far as i remember i got the first 8 badges only and got stuck in this place where snorlax was sleeping XD
(May. 08, 2009  6:29 PM)Commie Wrote: Getting Ho-oh and Lugia was totally possible. The challenge is what made it fun.

Personally, I'd rather keep to my Emerald/Original Silver and move on when something totally new comes out.

Think he means for Diamond/Pearl and Ruby/Saphire. There was a Japanese event that unlocked them.
(May. 08, 2009  5:12 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: well after pearl and diamond i was like "yeah they're not taking this anywhere interesting" , and as much as i hate being won over by a remake, gold and silver were brilliant

i wonder if you'll still be able to go to kanto
Bloody hope so, 16 gym challenges was epic!
I know they wont, but I wish these games only have the first 251.
I want this to be a classic Gold and Silver experience, with only the originals.

Unhappy Don't wanna see any Ru/Sa or D/P pokemon.
When I was playing the old version I got up to about 10 badges P:

Well This is a definite buy!
Ohh Mai Gawd!
This is actualy amazing news, i'm so glad this is happening.

I hope they don't kill it though...
This is awesome! Gonna get it.