Pointless Burst/Evolution/God Questions

1. What’s with Rantaro being the most disliked main character?

He seems fine to me, honestly? Other than the thing with his lack of improvement, is it because he doesn’t look as appealing??

2. Where are the girl bladers, exactly?

Is it just because a girl blading seems to be some unspoken thing (besides Shasa’s existence)? Like, in the Burst world, it’s mainly a guy thing? 

3. Where the heck did Norman go after his defeat by Shu?

Kurtz came back in the second season. Normie here seems to be gone comepletely. Fugitive? Ashamed? Just gone because he was irrelevant?

4. Is Aiga a little bit Gary Stu? Or somewhat 2D?

Wins a lot the in the first couple episodes; highly arrogant and cocky; and doesn’t seem to have any characterization much. The typical all-winning jerk??
Would this not be in random thoughts or a question stand alone?
You have a point BuilderROB but it has to do with the anime. Also I'm pretty sure Rantaro is just there to advertise new beyblades. (So the new one wins and it looks good)
(Aug. 23, 2018  11:31 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Would this not be in random thoughts or a question stand alone?

If you are speaking of the thread for bringing in thoughts about the general franchise, then I’d say that this thread exists because I was examining the Burst anime. Seeing other threads about the characters would not make those treads apart of this (https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...hts--21257), would it?
(Aug. 23, 2018  11:20 PM)WXSabxManiacX Wrote: 1. What’s with Rantaro being the most disliked main character?

He seems fine to me, honestly? Other than the thing with his lack of improvement, is it because he doesn’t look as appealing??

Is it just because a girl blading seems to be some unspoken thing (besides Shasa’s existence)? Like, in the Burst world, it’s mainly a guy thing? 

Kurtz came back in the second season. Normie here seems to be gone comepletely. Fugitive? Ashamed? Just gone because he was irrelevant?

Wins a lot the in the first couple episodes; highly arrogant and cocky; and doesn’t seem to have any characterization much. The typical all-winning jerk??

Shu broke Twin Nemesis in the battle
(Aug. 24, 2018  12:56 AM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2018  11:20 PM)WXSabxManiacX Wrote: 1. What’s with Rantaro being the most disliked main character?

Shu broke Twin Nemesis in the battle

I am quite aware of that. Im just wondering why there wasnt any mention of Norman after that, or where did he go off to. I just think that Norman probably quit or hid somewhere
Why do people hate Norman?
Why doesn't Rantaro participate in the tournaments after Royals all the way until the final battle with the NYC Bulls?
Could Norman vs Xhaka?
If Sasha lowkey had a Gaia bey, then why the hell didn't the writers play that up more. Gou and Gaia is a boss.
How can Val use Rush Shoot but not Flash Shoot, Shin Flash Shoot
Why is Free the only stamina blader without just the Stamina draining special move?
How did Daigo lose to Joshua by still having two Burst layers? Free would've just beaten Daigo again.
Why didn't Kensuke join a team? Or Daigo's team at the very least.
Triple Impact vs Cyclone Counter? The former could beat it?
Wow this went bigger than expected.
This doesn't really need it's own thread. The purpose of this thread can be done in the linked thread below, which are random thoughts and questions regarding any beyblade animes. Please use this in the future instead of making a thread to ask small questions. Thank you.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...hts--21257