Please read me, I might make you smile.

Alright so I know that this is not exactly Beyblade related but was not sure where to post it and wanted to get the message across, I know that life can be hard and for many people COVID-19 made things even harder but I want you all to know that you are stronger, smarter, tougher, faster, worth more, and more loved and wanted more than you could ever imagine, you are enough, you will live a long and happy life, and I have no doubt you will all achieve your goals and dreams in life!
So far I have seen nothing but love and kindness from the community and though short I have had great interactions with people here and I just want you all to know that even people you have not met or don't know love you and want to see you successful and happy!
Also I know some times can be hard so if anyone needs a friend, someone to talk with, get something off their chest, or anything else please do not hesitate to contact me, I am happy to help! <3

I wish you all a long, fun, successful, happy, love filled life and wish you and your loved ones nothing but the best this holiday season and coming year!
I hope 2021 is everything you wish and more!
I hope you all have a wonderful night, even better tomorrow, and I hope you all stay safe, healthy, and happy! <3 (:::

-Love, Brandon