Please help me with my research paper.

Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki:Was it nescessary?

Prior to the Atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the U.S air force had launched a bombing mission on Tokyo during World War 2. This is often refered to as “The fire bombing of Tokyo” killed slightly more people than the Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. In total 3 bombs were launched that killed over 200,000 Japanese people. However the fire bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki had a far more catastrophic side than just the number of dead citizens. Unlike the fire bombing of Tokyo the atomic bombs emmited mass amounts of radiation. The radiation instantly killed thousands. Though there were few survivors those survivors were innocent people who would have to take on the rest of their life with deadly diseases such as AIDS, Lung Cancer, Liver diseases, and many other serious health problems when we could have just invaded Japan with our soldiers, succeded anyways, and honered them like how we honered the soldiers lost in the Vietnam war. These people will not only have to deal with serious diseases, but thousands of deformed children. The Japan population did not have to suffer then, but the many future generations have to suffer because we bombed them instead of invade them and lost much less lives on both sides.

THIS IS ONLY PARAGRAPH 1.
I am supporting why we shouldn't have bombed them.
Help me edit this.
I will add more as I advance on writing the paper.
I always found it useful to add views from both sides and then include your own.
Talk about (or if you don't know, look it up) necessary evil and was it actually necessary.
Other things you should include are alternative methods that could've been used instead of an atomic bomb.
This is a Beyblade website. Not a homework website.
One word of advice when it comes to writing papers.

Outlines help a ton. write out your thesis and begin to research information to build an outline. Don't just write out on the go since it usually doesn't turn out as coherent.

Try looking up some books on the subject, or some online academic sources.
This can get very political soon too ... Plus, as was mentioned, asking this on a Beyblade website full of kids is probably not the best way. Especially if you look at the quality of all the 'stories' that get posted here ... I highly recommend you to find another website.