Playstation Network (PSN) ID: online gaming

Hi! I haven't saw a thread about this, so I created it with Kai-V permission.

With this thread we can say what is our PSN name so people can add us and play online with friends :)
I swear there was a thread called "Playstation Network IDs". Even when I search it up, I get single posts that were removed from the thread but not the thread itself. It just ... disappeared??

Anyway, my PSN is SarabScientist.

I'm up for playing GTA 4 or 5 and COD online XD
(Mar. 09, 2014  11:31 PM)sarabscientist Wrote: I swear there was a thread called "Playstation Network IDs". Even when I search it up, I get single posts that were removed from the thread but not the thread itself. It just ... disappeared??

Anyway, my PSN is SarabScientist.

I'm up for playing GTA 4 or 5 and COD online XD

I really don't know It is a mystery

However thanks for your support in this thread! (PS I added you Smile)
My psn ID is YoUNG-ToBY to play on Tekken Revolution, gran turismo 5, and COD:BO2, and for gran turismo 6 add JDM-LEGENDS_TM
my psn id is gokupriyank .. ! i play gta v and many sometimes other games online .. not much online though ! Grin Grin Grin
I'm razarashid and I mostly play PS4 games. NBA2K14, Blacklight Retribution, Infamous Second Son and stuff like that.
Mine is Ryndo92 and I mostly play FFXIV: ARR, NFS: Rivals, Killzone: Shadow Fall and Warframe.
I'm going to revive this thread because for some reason it just disappeared from "important threads" but anyway, my PSN name is JuggaJake. Stupid name I know, if I could change it I would. I'm up for Destiny, Minecraft (ps3), Cod: BO2, and Tekken Revolution. Add me if you want.
mine is owenhoward_ and i play minecraft and cod mw3 and 2 and fifa 14 and cod bops 2 ok