[Plastics] UPPER FORCE RING IS USEFUL

So I've developed a new combo using Upper Force AR (Bump King) to prove it isn't worthless.

AR- Upper Force Ring
WD- 10 Heavy
SG- Neo Right + Heavy Metal Core
BB- Metal Flat 2

The combo hits insanely hard but has a ton of recoil. The battle will either end in a tie or a win. Sometimes it may lose, but it mostly wins because of weight.
You need testing to post a combination thread.

Although, I must say, it's kind of shocking to see a Plastic combination actually show up in the customization forum. That hasn't happened in like...

Forever.
On top of what TheBlackDragon said, you should change the title becuase it sounds like a nickname, which isn't allowed.
7from personal experience bumpking has way to much recoil and isnto flimsy to be competitive.
On vacation, so in 2 weeks when I get home I'll do extensive testing.
From my tests so far, (unrecorded) I lost 3/30 battles. It's a very good left spin counter in general.

(Jul. 13, 2014  1:02 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: You need testing to post a combination thread.

Although, I must say, it's kind of shocking to see a Plastic combination actually show up in the customization forum. That hasn't happened in like...

Forever.

Hey, I'll cater to my generation Wink
I'll just lock this for now, and when you finished testing you can just pm a committee member or global moderator to open it for you.