[Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

Overlooked section
Many people in the current day many people still use plastic beyblades . For a while i think that people have ignored parts that have practical use in the metagame .Many people say its "carp" for little reason without testing. Here are some of the parts that have been ignored for a while
Triangle wing ( Dranzer GT) i know that its argumentally the second best AR for right spin but i found its much better in left spin, better than Upper Dragon.
Cross Griffon (Griffolyon) I find the AR packs alot of smash attack
G Upper (Dragoon GT) In right spin the force smash is one of the best in the metagame
Upper Attack (Driger V2) Alot of people neglect the SP has a lot upper attack when in unison with another good upper attack AR.
Triple tiger (Driger G) Triple Tiger has smash that compares to triple wing and upper than can even be compared to upper dragon
Gaia dragoon s (unknown name) The sub attack ring may have some potential, unfortunately due to being hard to get hold of effeint testing has not been done; hence overlooked
Zinria/hayte This hasn't really benn tested, yet unofficial testing shows that it may have potential is OHKO customs.
plastic tiers
this should help with whats good ect personally i think it needs cleaning up beacuse we dont know what part ect but this gives us the general idea thanks kei
we are making a plastic tiers list click here to help we are making a plastic tiers list click here to help
I think we know that Dranzer GT's AR is the best Upper Attack AR when in left spin. It isn't overlooked.
Over Upper Dragon?
I'm pretty sure I've heard Driger S has one of the best out of box combinations.
it is that doesn't make it overlooked its one of the best in the plastic metagame
alot of people don't use triangle wing for left most thing its just good in right and i haven't got a legit plastic staduim that i could use for testing (im not willing to use my tornado attack)
What do you mean, a lot of people? Triangle Wing is one of the best choices for Left Spin Upper Attack - this is common knowledge.

A lot of the parts you've listed aren't overlooked, they're just outclassed.
well kid j soul was gairly suprised and hes fairly knowlegeable about plastics and sometimes i think more testings needed ive tested cross griffon and compares it with trygles and cross griffon only has around 3 less winns (not official in attack staduim)
the ppint im trying to make is that people think that upper dargons alot better in left spin when really tri' wing's better and its overlooked when compared with upper dragon
(May. 21, 2011  11:02 AM)poseidon Wrote: Many people in the current day many people still use plastic beyblades . For a while i think that people have ignored parts that have practical use in the metagame .Many people say its "carp" for little reason without testing. Here are some of the parts that have been ignored for a while
Triangle wing ( Dranzer GT) i know that its argumentally the second best AR for right spin but i found its much better in left spin, better than Upper Dragon.
G Upper (Dragoon GT) In right spin the force smash is one of the best in the metagame
Upper Attack (Driger V2) alot of people neglect the SP has a lot upper attack when in unison with another good upper attack AR.

This is all from my memory:
1. My upper dragoon broke before I really realised it was for upper, so I dunno. That said, if you look at the slopes, it makes sense for Upper Dragoon to be better, I'm afraid.
2. Totally agree on Cross Griffin, it needs more testing. I've only got a fake one, but it is utterly insane, I've always loved it. I'm unconvinced that it is truly outclassed by Trygle. If it is outclassed, it's probably the 3rd best choice, counting 8-Spiker. (Course, there may be something else in there, it's been a while since I read about plastics).
3. G Upper, not so much, it's definitely outclassed. Plus, using one these days... Have you seen the prices they go for now? Confused
4. No idea about Driger.

I've got trygle and dragoon g to compare griffolyon to, btw. But yeah, most of my stuff is broken nowadays (because a lot were fakes), and obivously I don't have a proper griffolyon, just a fake one (one of the few Fake AR's I have that has survived. It's really thick). And I don't have much to test against, so I really can't.
(May. 22, 2011  3:33 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  11:02 AM)poseidon Wrote: Many people in the current day many people still use plastic beyblades . For a while i think that people have ignored parts that have practical use in the metagame .Many people say its "carp" for little reason without testing. Here are some of the parts that have been ignored for a while
Upper Attack (Driger V2) alot of people neglect the SP has a lot upper attack when in unison with another good upper attack AR.

This is all from my memory:
1. My upper dragoon broke before I really realised it was for upper, so I dunno. That said, if you look at the slopes, it makes sense for Upper Dragoon to be better, I'm afraid.
2. Totally agree on Cross Griffin, it needs more testing. I've only got a fake one, but it is utterly insane, I've always loved it. I'm unconvinced that it is truly outclassed by Trygle. If it is outclassed, it's probably the 3rd best choice, counting 8-Spiker. (Course, there may be something else in there, it's been a while since I read about plastics).
3. G Upper, not so much, it's definitely outclassed. Plus, using one these days... Have you seen the prices they go for now? Confused
4. No idea about Driger.

I've got trygle and dragoon g to compare griffolyon to, btw. But yeah, most of my stuff is broken nowadays (because a lot were fakes), and obivously I don't have a proper griffolyon, just a fake one (one of the few Fake AR's I have that has survived. It's really thick). And I don't have much to test against, so I really can't.

triangle wing has equal slopes wheras upper dragon has a shorter slopr when spun left
Yeah im pretty sure it was i who told you in random thoughts it was worth alot ; i still have it from a while ago though
Oh, wait, yeah, I was a little confused with the Spin Directions. We already consider Dranzer GT to be the best for left spin: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Master_Dragoon (read the AR section, first sentence).
And yeah, I think so, and I've got mine somewhere, but it always seemed to be a little mediocre to me.
Triple Tiger is very overlooked. It has Upper that is kind of equal to Upper Dragon in my opinion, and its smash seems just as great as Triple Wing.

The reason why it isn't really known to be good is probably because it has more recoil than Upper Dragoon and Triple Wing.
(May. 22, 2011  6:27 PM)KidJSoul Wrote: Triple Tiger is very overlooked. It has Upper that is kind of equal to Upper Dragon in my opinion, and its smash seems just as great as Triple Wing.

The reason why it isn't really known to be good is probably because it has more recoil than Upper Dragoon and Triple Wing.
Trile tiger ? Thats one of the best smash and upper ars . what youve said about its performance is completely true. Its quite well known id say
Yeah, but when you hear upper you usually hear Upper Dragoon.

When you hear smash, you usually hear Triple Wing.

Triple Tiger has some recoil, as to why it is not chosen as much as the rest. It is VERY good. I seriously think its better than Upper Dragoon, and equal if not better than Triple Wing.
(May. 22, 2011  6:40 PM)KidJSoul Wrote: Yeah, but when you hear upper you usually hear Upper Dragoon.

Triple Tiger has some recoil, as to why it is not chosen as much as the rest. It is VERY good. I seriously think its better than Upper Dragoon, and equal if not better than Triple Wing.
point taken. I can't say its beeter than upper dragon but overlooked smash wise i mean i prefer trigle myseld and i usually ignore my triple wind but i do know how good it is
(May. 22, 2011  6:46 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  6:40 PM)KidJSoul Wrote: Yeah, but when you hear upper you usually hear Upper Dragoon.

point taken. I can't say its beeter than upper dragon but overlooked smash wise i mean i prefer trigle myseld and i usually ignore my triple wind but i do know how good it is

Wait, are you saying you ignore Triple Tiger.

That's why it is overlooked. It's at least equal?.... But its not chosen.
Triangle wing and triple tiger are not overlooked at all. Upper Dragoon is just better and also easier to find. Also the transforming blades are illegal. Hayate's attack ring has some good attack too but is not allowed. Also having plastic metagame requires someone to play which they don't so I see it as non existent.
Triple Wing is always known for smash, and Upper Dragoon is always known for its upper attack.

Even if you read old threads on this site, you'll never really hear Triple Tiger being called "The best". That's what I mean by overlooked.
And you're going by that for evidence? Whether or not it's been mentioned it's still one of the best ARs for upper and not overlooked at all really it's just that upper dragon is better. Of course it wouldn't be called the best since it's not.
(May. 23, 2011  1:50 AM)KidJSoul Wrote: Triple Wing is always known for smash, and Upper Dragoon is always known for its upper attack.

Even if you read old threads on this site, you'll never really hear Triple Tiger being called "The best". That's what I mean by overlooked.

This site was created well past the prime time of the plastic generation so many combos you find here will have those top tier/overused parts because of large amount of time that all those parts were tested for. If you can find forum archives of the other communities that the members of this board have been a part of you will see other combos with stuff like Triple Tiger.

As people pointed out, Triple Tiger had Upper Attack and Smash, but Upper Dragon/Triangle Wing had better Upper Attack, while Triple Wing had better Smash.
I feel Revolver Attack is overlooked. It can make good compacts.
What blade is revolver attack from?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
Ctrl+F "Revolver"

Not to be rude, I just CBF listing them (it's a Weight Disk)
I'm on an IPod touch so its not that easy. Also only around 3 weight disks were useful...
10 Heavy focuses more weight towards the center than Revolver Attack does.
(May. 24, 2011  9:18 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: I'm on an IPod touch so its not that easy. Also only around 3 weight disks were useful...
what are they?i know one is wide defense..ten heavy?
btw..which is the best for bearing?i'm not sure..is it wolborg the first one?