[Plastics] :: Random Thoughts/Parts Discussion Thread

Kinda random, but anyway:
You guys know what would be my favourite custom bey?

AR: Triple Tiger (black - Hasbro Driger G)
WD: Wide Defense (blue)
SP: Survivor Ring (black - Dark Driger)
BB: Customize Grip Base (gunmetal - Dragoon V2)

I'd love to see how it would look like Joyful_2
(Jan. 29, 2016  7:47 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Kinda random, but anyway:

but what spin gear?
(Jan. 30, 2016  6:13 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

but what spin gear?

It'd probably be a Neo Right with a HMC.

Triple Tiger is one of the most commonly used attack ARs in the plastics metagame right now
(Jan. 30, 2016  6:20 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2016  6:13 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

but what spin gear?

It'd probably be a Neo Right with a HMC.

Triple Tiger is one of the most commonly used attack ARs in the plastics metagame right now
I know,I read and watch stuff about plastics all the time.
I'm talking about the second part btw
Yeah, Triple Tiger is a great AR and it's quite easy to get.
And I guess HMC would be the best, but I haven't tried yet (just have Normal Core, MW & MG)
Has anyone ever tried:

AR: War Bear
S-AR: Dragon Saucer
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Neo-Right SG (Customize Bearing)
SG Shaft: SG (Bearing Version 2)
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Grip

Writing the Gabriel article reminded me of this, and war bear looks very similar to twin horn, but flipped. Just food for thought, haha.
Not perfect, but it is cool how this person recreated the Falborg Beyblades : http://ameblo.jp/lekeulion/entry-12125304476.html
(Feb. 05, 2016  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not perfect, but it is cool how this person recreated the Falborg Beyblades : http://ameblo.jp/lekeulion/entry-12125304476.html

IIRC this is also the same guy who did the Pierce Hedgehog and Tryhorn replica, GOD I really want that Pierce Hedgehog, Tryhorn too!

This guy, if hes the same guy as I remembered then he is absolutely brilliant.
Who was one of our Members ? Because dio did exactly those two Beyblades you mentioned, but he does not have a Japanese blog or anything hah.
(Feb. 05, 2016  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Who was one of our Members ? Because dio did exactly those two Beyblades you mentioned, but he does not have a Japanese blog or anything hah.

Yeah Ginga told me it was dio haha, dio is such a genius!
(Feb. 05, 2016  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Not perfect, but it is cool how this person recreated the Falborg Beyblades : http://ameblo.jp/lekeulion/entry-12125304476.html

how the carp did that guy get a reversed green cross griffin?
(Feb. 05, 2016  11:04 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

He flipped the image, judging from the writing on the stickers.
(Feb. 05, 2016  11:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2016  11:04 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:

but it still doesn't answer how he got a green one because griffolyon never came in green
(Feb. 05, 2016  11:18 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2016  11:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2016  11:04 PM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: how the carp did that guy get a reversed green cross griffin?

but it still doesn't answer how he got a green one because griffolyon never came in green

He could of dyed it or painted it.

Man, that Falborg looks great!
When you translate it into English using bing it says
Quote: You can see if you look at the attack ring of grifforion, but flipping in image processing. Changed hue.
speaking of him, did you know that dio means god in the language of esparonto?
Has anyone tested Penta Wing (Killer Eagle AR) and Genocide Circle (DG AR) yet and can tell how they perform?
I'd search for them using the search function.
Oh, my bad, I've just searched for their respective topic, haven't searched in this thread... found it, thanks.
Hey does anyone have all 8 of those Beyblade Kellogg attacks rings? I tried writing an article and I need someone else to do it, as I didn't have all 8 and that I wasn't ready for it.
If your just explaining the situation for them (how they were released and stuff) then you shouldn't actually need them all. Or were you going to write about their performance (considering they're not legal I don't really see the point in this especially since apart from Vulture they all look like they'd be terrible performance wise)?
(Mar. 28, 2016  7:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: If your just explaining the situation for them (how they were released and stuff) then you shouldn't actually need them all. Or were you going to write about their performance (considering they're not legal I don't really see the point in this especially since apart from Vulture they all look like they'd be terrible performance wise)?

Yeah, no the plan is to just have an article on their existence and such. And probably photograph the ones we DO have.
Dragomageat posted an image in the Q & A thread that has all of them on with names so it seems a bit unnecessary.
(Mar. 28, 2016  7:53 PM)Ultra Wrote: Dragomageat posted an image in the Q & A thread that has all of them on with names so it seems a bit unnecessary.

Kai-V wanted me to do it as well actually... or at least someone who has them all and stuff.
It would indeed be good to have a permanent article about them on the Beyblade Wiki not only to cover their existence, but if possible to also develop on their performance had they been legal. And whoever wants to work on that article can do it, but if there is more than one person, you guys can probably collaborate, no?