[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Ultimate Dragoon and Megaro Arm are pretty much the exact same beyblades, so only 2.
Thanks , gotta go,go,go GO FAST! To get those baes.
(Dec. 22, 2015  12:55 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: How rare is the Catapult Grip?

Not very, I usually see them in the $20 range NIB. I got mine for like $16 or something like that

There is also an ultimate dragoon v that is black and came with a magnetic weight disk

What bearings should I use for zombies? Burning Kerberous comes with one big one and one small one. Wolborg 2 comes with 1 big one. In the BK instructions it shows them both being the same size, but they clearly aren't. Should I use the pictured setup? It is one big one on the bottom and one small one on the top. Does it matter? Should I use 2 bigs? 2 smalls?
[Image: 99i1kl.jpg]
(Dec. 22, 2015  12:23 AM)Neo Wrote: Anyone know anything about the black and yellow Ultimate Stadium?
I think it comes with a yellow DZV.

It does. It's a Toys R Us limited set. Very rare. Only seen the yellow Dranzer V once or twice in several years.
(Dec. 23, 2015  9:58 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2015  12:23 AM)Neo Wrote: Anyone know anything about the black and yellow Ultimate Stadium?
I think it comes with a yellow DZV.

It does. It's a Toys R Us limited set. Very rare. Only seen the yellow Dranzer V once or twice in several years.

Ah, cool.
So I guess since its so rare, price estimation is out of the question, haha.
How much is Desert Sphinxer and Appollon G the Hasbro one worth respectively?
Thanks
(Dec. 24, 2015  6:20 PM)Poseidon Wrote: How much is Desert Sphinxer and Appollon G the Hasbro one worth respectively?
Thanks

DS is about $80-120, and about the same range as well for Apollon G. At least from what I've seen on eBay.
That's a used price for Sphinxer though from eBay. I haven't even seen many for sale on YJA and they are usually really expensive. I dont think there are any currently posted. But I got super lucky and found a near mint one in a lot for 2500¥. Glad too, because, while it's really unique and cool, it's pretty useless. Lol
[Image: 257hxrt.jpg]

Hey guys, this picture confuses me. This appears to be a translucent red Voltaic Ape, but searching for other images I couldn't find it.

It's either:
A) A very rare recolour like Greyish blue Draciel G
B) A fake
C) Lighting to alter the original colour

I can't tell, I also tried looking at the plastic RB's.
(Dec. 26, 2015  11:50 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: [Image: 257hxrt.jpg]

Hey guys, this picture confuses me. This appears to be a translucent red Voltaic Ape, but searching for other images I couldn't find it.

It's either:
A) A very rare recolour like Greyish blue Draciel G
B) A fake
C) Lighting to alter the original colour

I can't tell, I also tried looking at the plastic RB's.

To me it looks like C). I'm pretty sure that there isn't a clear red recolor (perhaps @[Ultra] can confirm that?) and at first look it doesn't seem to be a fake either. The pic is pretty low quality though, so I'd need a more detailed foto to tell you for sure.
Jinbee has talked with me about this guy a lot:
He's searched the Internet a ton for it. And I can't find any images. So, this may be the only photo? Maybe one of those old japanese sites has info on it.
There is no documented recolor like that. It's far more likely to be just the lighting than an incredibly rare recolor. Where's the picture from exactly?
Well it's just from me searching for "Beyblade lots" in Google Images, I'll check which site it is and edit this post to post the link once I do.

Also, just throwing it out there but has anyone documented the metallic greyish blue Draciel G, I hear that's like an extremely rare Hasbro recolour which Hato found in pictures, but pictures are hard to find for that.

EDIT: Well hey what do you know, it's from the WBO, and a user named Hachi.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...on?page=50
(Dec. 22, 2015  7:12 AM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2015  12:55 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: How rare is the Catapult Grip?

Not very, I usually see them in the $20 range NIB. I got mine for like $16 or something like that

There is also an ultimate dragoon v that is black and came with a magnetic weight disk

What bearings should I use for zombies? Burning Kerberous comes with one big one and one small one. Wolborg 2 comes with 1 big one. In the BK instructions it shows them both being the same size, but they clearly aren't. Should I use the pictured setup? It is one big one on the bottom and one small one on the top. Does it matter? Should I use 2 bigs? 2 smalls?
[Image: 99i1kl.jpg]

@[Zoroaste]

I didn't see anyone else had answered this!

You should always use the 'big' ones - these are NSK bearings, which spin much more freely compared to the regular bearings. Wolborg 1 and 2 (and Bearing Core and Bearing Core 2!), and associated recolours all came with NSK ball bearings, which are far superior to the regular bearings found in Spin Gears such as Right SG (Free Shaft Version) (Drainer S) and Right SG (Full Auto Clutch Version) (Driger F).

[Image: 8aKEVYo.jpg]

You can see the difference in this photo! Incidentally when I opened up my Burning Kerberous it had two NSK bearings in it already - I don't know if I had put them in, or whether it had come like that.
Awesome. Thanks. I was running one big and one small because that's the way my BK came
(Dec. 27, 2015  4:46 PM)Ultra Wrote: There is no documented recolor like that. It's far more likely to be just the lighting than an incredibly rare recolor. Where's the picture from exactly?

But you look at the red Master Draciel above it. I don't think its the lighting, as I can see the black of the stadium through it ..
(Dec. 27, 2015  6:37 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2015  4:46 PM)Ultra Wrote: There is no documented recolor like that. It's far more likely to be just the lighting than an incredibly rare recolor. Where's the picture from exactly?

But you look at the red Master Draciel above it. I don't think its the lighting, as I can see the black of the stadium through it ..

The only other explanation is that it was coloured or darkened in some way, the beyblade I mean not the camera, and perhaps the colouring is placed coincidentally to look translucent.
It's definitely clear; you can see the side of Driger V2 through it.
(Dec. 27, 2015  4:55 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Well it's just from me searching for "Beyblade lots" in Google Images, I'll check which site it is and edit this post to post the link once I do.

Also, just throwing it out there but has anyone documented the metallic greyish blue Draciel G, I hear that's like an extremely rare Hasbro recolour which Hato found in pictures, but pictures are hard to find for that.

EDIT: Well hey what do you know, it's from the WBO, and a user named Hachi.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...on?page=50

it is definitely lighting. look at the burning kerberous in the same picture.
Unlike Voltaic Ape, you cannot see the beyblade behind Burning Kerberous.
it's definitely the lighting. take a look at the dranzer s behind the draciel. it's a real color, but it ISNT clear. however, it appears clear, like voltaic ape. irl they look about the same color.
That's a Phantom Force Dranzer S, which is clear red.

Good thing it's there too, it looks just as translucent as Voltaic Ape; and we know Dranzer S is!
Has to be a recolor.
(Dec. 27, 2015  7:40 PM)Neo Wrote: That's a Phantom Force Dranzer S, which is clear red.

Good thing it's there too, it looks just as translucent as Voltaic Ape; and we know Dranzer S is!
Has to be a recolor.

though countless errors... we have SOLVED THE MYSTERY OF THE CLEAR VOLTAIC APE!!!!!!!
IMO it's just a fake VA.
(Dec. 27, 2015  7:17 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Unlike Voltaic Ape, you cannot see the beyblade behind Burning Kerberous.

The lighter area of Voltaic Ape's AR couldn't be the whitish plastic of Driger V2's AR behind it because that part of Driger's AR is covered with a dark blue and black sticker...

It looked clear to me at first too, but it's really just the lighting.