[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Aug. 14, 2014  11:45 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2014  11:43 PM)Neo Wrote: It's insanely useful.

Oooh "insanely", that means we are not messing around haha.

Well, it's true.
That defense.
Very useful, but as soon as it loses its nice mint point, you're going to have a fairly difficult-to-control blade in your hands.

Definitely worth a purchase if the tip is in good condition.
(Aug. 15, 2014  12:40 AM)BrioShield Wrote: Very useful, but as soon as it loses its nice mint point, you're going to have a fairly difficult-to-control blade in your hands.

I dunno man, mine is very worn and it works like a charm.
(Aug. 14, 2014  7:30 PM)Neo Wrote: Look at Oki's website on the 2nd page of Plastic Accessories. There were three; I bought them all.
Aren't they supposed to have a G Sticker instead of EZ Grip? Also, what do those parts do? That red thing on the end of the shooter hole?

Post a photo to make things easier bro

(Aug. 15, 2014  12:42 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  12:40 AM)BrioShield Wrote: Very useful, but as soon as it loses its nice mint point, you're going to have a fairly difficult-to-control blade in your hands.

Does it still have a point to its tip? Tongue_out
(Aug. 15, 2014  12:44 AM)BrioShield Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2014  7:30 PM)Neo Wrote: Look at Oki's website on the 2nd page of Plastic Accessories. There were three; I bought them all.
Aren't they supposed to have a G Sticker instead of EZ Grip? Also, what do those parts do? That red thing on the end of the shooter hole?

Post a photo to make things easier bro

(Aug. 15, 2014  12:42 AM)Neo Wrote:

Does it still have a point to its tip? Tongue_out
It's worn as hell but it's not super flat or sharp.
Does anyone have an H-90 clear driger S? If so can you confirm for me that it comes with Wide Attack(er) rather than 8 Heavy like beywiki says (i'm sure it's wrong about this i'd just like some confirmation before I edit it)
(Aug. 16, 2014  12:17 PM)Ultra Wrote: Does anyone have an H-90 clear driger S? If so can you confirm for me that it comes with Wide Attack(er) rather than 8 Heavy like beywiki says (i'm sure it's wrong about this i'd just like some confirmation before I edit it)

I do have one and it came with a blue plated 8 heavy. And I´m sure that they have no parts been changed.

edit: photo
Unfortunately I know that it doesn't come with that. That one comes from the special corocoro weight disk set. However just to make sure where did you get it?
(Aug. 16, 2014  1:02 PM)Ultra Wrote: Unfortunately I know that it doesn't come with that. That one comes from the special corocoro weight disk set. However just to make sure where did you get it?

Got it from a relative, who thought he was "too old to play with beyblades" (nonsense! XD) and he did never ever mix any parts and he was absolutely sure that he unboxed it with the blue weight disc. Just like Dranzer S clear with a red 8 wide.

Could it be that the WD was random to a certain degree like Venus etc? So that some did come with the blue and some with others like wide attack?

Edit: Just asked again to make sure, his father got all of his stuff from ebay, new, only whole beys (no disc set) a couple of years ago.
I got mine with a black Wide attack. I know this for certain. It was used but it was still clear it came with that weight disk. No there's no way it would be random. Also there's this:

http://www.theintoy.co.uk/driger-limited...p-102.html

This shop shows a picture of it and it's wide attack so i'd say that's fairly conclusive.
This may sound quite dumbfounded, though as I'm new to Plastics and just recently received one, I thought I may ask this: Does a stock Flash Leopard 2 show much potential? I seemed to do relatively well with it, going 3-2 with it alone at Plastics Resurrection last Sunday, haha.

Thanks! Smile
(Aug. 16, 2014  1:13 PM)Ultra Wrote: I got mine with a black Wide attack. I know this for certain. It was used but it was still clear it came with that weight disk. No there's no way it would be random. Also there's this:

http://www.theintoy.co.uk/driger-limited...p-102.html

This shop shows a picture of it and it's wide attack so i'd say that's fairly conclusive.

I believe that yours has a wide Attack, but so do I know for certain, that what my relative said was true. He definitely never had that special WD set and he got it NIB with the blue WD. Also his father confirmed that.
Maybe there are just different releases with different WD´s.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Flash_Leopard_2
In short, the AR is good but there are better purchases, if you're looking for castings or whatever.
The BB isn't too good, but props for doing well with it.
(Aug. 16, 2014  1:20 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: This may sound quite dumbfounded, though as I'm new to Plastics and just recently received one, I thought I may ask this: Does a stock Flash Leopard 2 show much potential? I seemed to do relatively well with it, going 3-2 with it alone at Plastics Resurrection last Sunday, haha.

Thanks! Smile

Close enough to being a turd of a beyblade stock Confused
Actually Brioshield the AR is good for attack types. The base isn't good but definitely not a turd of a beyblade.
(Aug. 16, 2014  1:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: Actually Brioshield the AR is good for attack types. The base isn't good but definitely not a turd of a beyblade.

He specified stock.
Oh god you must be kidding, Ultra!
The Base IS ATROCIOUS.
Midnight, the AR is reliable smash with good points and not a ton of recoil. Only in Left Spin.
So to make a decent combo;
Panther Head (Smash Attack)
10 Wide (More Movement)
Neo Left SG Metal Weight (Perfect Balance)
3 Choices for BB,
Customize Grip Base and SP Reverse Attack (Smash Attack, helps with recoil.)
Customize Grip Base using Neo Left SG Burning Kerberous Castings with Wolborg 2 Shaft. (speed, and defense. Fast beginning of the battle.)
Defense Grip Base (Inverted Tip; risky as it's uncontrollable and tip my fall out depending on how worn it is. (Sharp Side))
(Aug. 16, 2014  5:00 PM)Neo Wrote: Oh god you must be kidding, Ultra!
The Base IS ATROCIOUS.
Midnight, the AR is reliable smash with good points and not a ton of recoil. Only in Left Spin.
10 Wide (More Movement)
3 Choices for BB,
Customize Grip Base using Neo Left SG Burning Kerberous Castings with Wolborg 2 Shaft. (speed, and defense. Fast beginning of the battle.)
Defense Grip Base (Inverted Tip; risky as it's uncontrollable and tip my fall out depending on how worn it is. (Sharp Side))

I think Ultra was referring to the Beyblade as a whole as "not a turd".
It is a turd; the base is awful and the AR is amazing; but it's potential isn't ruined by the Sharp Tip.
(Aug. 16, 2014  6:16 PM)Neo Wrote: It is a turd; the base is awful and the AR is amazing; but it's potential isn't ruined by the Sharp Tip.

I don't think he means the Beyblade uncustomized but by how much pieces are good or not, I COULD be wrong.
The Base IS ATROCIOUS.
10 Wide (More Movement)
3 Choices for BB,

I said the base wasn't good. It was an understatement obviously.
(Aug. 16, 2014  6:53 PM)Ultra Wrote:
The Base IS ATROCIOUS.
10 Wide (More Movement)
3 Choices for BB,

I said the base wasn't good. It was an understatement obviously.
It's a turd because of the base.
You're talking about Flash Leopard 2, right?

The base sucks, but that doesn't make the whole beyblade a "turd." The AR has attack use.