[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Aug. 12, 2014  1:28 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  6:47 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I need help. Could someone please explain to me how the Plastic Gen and Hard Metal System Beys get their names? It is very confusing to me, being a Blader since Metal Fusion, how their names are determined. For example, Dragoon Galaxy Turbo.

A Beyblade is that beyblade. There are many series;
4 Layer Screw BB system,
5 Layer/S and F system
5 Layer/V/Magnacore core system.
6 Layer/V2 System
EG System/G
GT Series.
Even though Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT are the only two featuring the name, Zeus and Gigars are also of the GT series. Determined via box art.
V2 had support parts.
Neo Spin Gear blades without Support Parts are V series.
Standard spin gear is S and F.
Screw in SG into base is 4 Layer.
A combo is determined by listing a list;
AR- Tiger Defenser
WD- Magna Weight Disk
SG- Neo Right Spin Gear, Bearing Core version (Wolborg 2 Shaft)
SP- Defense Ring
BB- Customize Grip Base
For example.

Exactly. Here´s a list of almost all beyblades with their parts and the series they belong to:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List
(Aug. 12, 2014  6:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2014  3:55 AM)Neo Wrote: A lot of ARs are good actually...

From my personal experience with plastics(From 2001 to now) I would agree with this. But, there is a difference between good and Top tier. Yes some are good and fun(I love the Dragoon AR and Wing Attacker AR Personally) but I know some of them will never be top tier. I never liked Bumpking. Not on any setup I ever used. Personally my favorite AR is Dranzer GT AR. Other then it looks pretty, it does pretty well in left spin.

Triangle Wing is the best Left Upper ATK in the game.
I love Dragoon, but damn I can't stand looking at Fantom..
I have the metal masters PhantomDragoon andni thoughtnit looked nice.
th!nk referred to wyborg as a "complete turd of a beyblade."

There was a discussion about Wyborg before, and I'm inclined to agree. The base is too tall and the recoil control is too poor.

As for Double Snake, w/e tbh.

I believe th!nk (and McFrown) personally consider Upper Dragoon to be the best Upper Attack style AR in both spin directions, but I'd need to check again with him to make sure. Then again, trying to use classic UA is a lost cause now, unless you're using Driger V2's AR and SPs in unison, which can make for some beautiful Stadium Outs. SSUA in left spin with Upper Dragoon is always nice to see.

(Inb4 th!nk hate/jealousy/badmouthing)
I actually used to give away wyborgs when I was selling. I had like 10NIP. It's a completely worthless Beyblade. The AR has blocked contact points, the base is just wow... tall, recoil, it's movement pattern is useless, and it has no grip even if it did.
I tried the AR in Right Smash. It's decent. Below average, fragile though.
Actually, I love this SG center part. Try it in Storm Grip for an interesting base.
Decent implies above (or even) average.
I really don't like storm base, it's okay but loads of other bases do better in most situations.
Guys listen I'm NOT GETTING ANYTHING FROM EBAY OR THE FORUMS *ehem* So what classic beyblade (and before somebody says) "try the forums or Ebay for some good beyblades." No I won't get things from E-Bay (don't ask why) and the forums I can't trust. Okay, again so what's a good classic beyblade that I should get from amazon?
Roller Defenser. You can get it for like $20.
Twin Snake might be bad in performance but I find it fun for how much recoil it has, it doesn't mean it wins a lot but makes battles entertaining. Storm Grip Base is OK but it is a little finicky and often loses too quickly.
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:59 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Guys listen I'm NOT GETTING ANYTHING FROM EBAY OR THE FORUMS *ehem* So what classic beyblade (and before somebody says "WEL IF YR LUOKING FOER HE HMS BEAHYBLAEDS THAEN GOE OEN TE OHER FORAUEMS!!!" I am, but I will ask on there, thank you.) should I get from amazon? (AND BEFORE SOMEBODY SAYS "WEELL UR OENLY GUUD OPTONS ARUE EIATHER TH FUROMS OER EBAEY, MABOY YO'D LIEK TUOE, BUEY FRMO MEEEIII HURRRUHDUHAUHDLKJANSLOIDNFOIJF ) I'M ONLY ASKING FOR BEYS FROM AMAZON. IT AGITATES ME WHEN PEOPLE DON'T READ A WHOLE POST AND ASK STUPID QUESTIONS THAT I OBVIOUSLY ALREADY SAID NO TO AUGHH!!! Okay, now that I am done raging, again so what's a good classic beyblade that I should get from AMAZON!?

Amazon is always overpriced.

Also, I don't see how amazon is any better/more secure then eBay.
You can buy eBay gift cards. They're they're a thing. And eBay has excellent buyer protection. So I just want an explanation.

(Aug. 13, 2014  12:03 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Twin Snake might be bad in performance but I find it fun for how much recoil it has, it doesn't mean it wins a lot but makes battles entertaining. Storm Grip Base is OK but it is a little finicky and often loses too quickly.

I meant put the Change SG in Storm Grip. It barely has any rubber sticking out.
(Aug. 12, 2014  11:59 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Guys listen I'm NOT GETTING ANYTHING FROM EBAY OR THE FORUMS *ehem* So what classic beyblade (and before somebody says "WEL IF YR LUOKING FOER HE HMS BEAHYBLAEDS THAEN GOE OEN TE OHER FORAUEMS!!!" I am, but I will ask on there, thank you.) should I get from amazon? (AND BEFORE SOMEBODY SAYS "WEELL UR OENLY GUUD OPTONS ARUE EIATHER TH FUROMS OER EBAEY, MABOY YO'D LIEK TUOE, BUEY FRMO MEEEIII HURRRUHDUHAUHDLKJANSLOIDNFOIJF ) I'M ONLY ASKING FOR BEYS FROM AMAZON. IT AGITATES ME WHEN PEOPLE DON'T READ A WHOLE POST AND ASK STUPID QUESTIONS THAT I OBVIOUSLY ALREADY SAID NO TO AUGHH!!! Okay, now that I am done raging, again so what's a good classic beyblade that I should get from AMAZON!?

Calm it, and what's with the intentional spelling errors hmm?

(Aug. 13, 2014  12:03 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Twin Snake might be bad in performance but I find it fun for how much recoil it has, it doesn't mean it wins a lot but makes battles entertaining. Storm Grip Base is OK but it is a little finicky and often loses too quickly.

[/quote]
Ah I see, thanks.
(Aug. 13, 2014  12:22 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Ah I see, thanks.
[/quote] Simple, people are stupid, and some actual legit information would be nice, thank you.
How am I stupid for trying to understand why you would use AMAZON, a site that is too over priced?
(Aug. 13, 2014  5:23 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  12:22 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: [quote='KirbyRobot' pid='1231007' dateline='1407884353']
Guys listen I'm NOT GETTING ANYTHING FROM EBAY OR THE FORUMS *ehem* So what classic beyblade (and before somebody says "WEL IF YR LUOKING FOER HE HMS BEAHYBLAEDS THAEN GOE OEN TE OHER FORAUEMS!!!" I am, but I will ask on there, thank you.) should I get from amazon? (AND BEFORE SOMEBODY SAYS "WEELL UR OENLY GUUD OPTONS ARUE EIATHER TH FUROMS OER EBAEY, MABOY YO'D LIEK TUOE, BUEY FRMO MEEEIII HURRRUHDUHAUHDLKJANSLOIDNFOIJF ) I'M ONLY ASKING FOR BEYS FROM AMAZON. IT AGITATES ME WHEN PEOPLE DON'T READ A WHOLE POST AND ASK STUPID QUESTIONS THAT I OBVIOUSLY ALREADY SAID NO TO AUGHH!!! Okay, now that I am done raging, again so what's a good classic beyblade that I should get from AMAZON!?

Ah I see, thanks.
Quote: Simple, people are stupid, and some actual legit information would be nice, thank you.
If your referring Neo as stupid, that's just rude, next time watch what you say, especially since your the one with the high grammatical mistakes...
I don't mind it, it's not too bad. Pretty strong IMO with dragoon V2 base and wide defence.
(Aug. 13, 2014  6:06 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  5:23 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  12:22 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: [quote='KirbyRobot' pid='1231007' dateline='1407884353']
Guys listen I'm NOT GETTING ANYTHING FROM EBAY OR THE FORUMS *ehem* So what classic beyblade (and before somebody says "WEL IF YR LUOKING FOER HE HMS BEAHYBLAEDS THAEN GOE OEN TE OHER FORAUEMS!!!" I am, but I will ask on there, thank you.) should I get from amazon? (AND BEFORE SOMEBODY SAYS "WEELL UR OENLY GUUD OPTONS ARUE EIATHER TH FUROMS OER EBAEY, MABOY YO'D LIEK TUOE, BUEY FRMO MEEEIII HURRRUHDUHAUHDLKJANSLOIDNFOIJF ) I'M ONLY ASKING FOR BEYS FROM AMAZON. IT AGITATES ME WHEN PEOPLE DON'T READ A WHOLE POST AND ASK STUPID QUESTIONS THAT I OBVIOUSLY ALREADY SAID NO TO AUGHH!!! Okay, now that I am done raging, again so what's a good classic beyblade that I should get from AMAZON!?

Ah I see, thanks.
Quote: Simple, people are stupid, and some actual legit information would be nice, thank you.
If your referring Neo as stupid, that's just rude, next time watch what you say, especially since your the one with the high grammatical mistakes...
No, I'm mainly just pointing it out to people who can't read posts, sometimes I'll so no ebay or forums and they'll reply with "Well, you should try Ebay or the Forums."
Why didn't you just say that? Instead of the whole typo thing, at a glance I couldn't even understand it. I had to go back and decipher it.

All Neo was asking was why you didn't want to buy from Ebay.
(Aug. 13, 2014  5:41 AM)Neo Wrote: How am I stupid for trying to understand why you would use AMAZON, a site that is too over priced?
I'm not calling you stupid, just the people who feel the need to (take mind when I've already said no) say "Try the forums or Ebay." And the reason I don't use E-Bay, well I don't know I just don't really Want to use it, the forums are because of family suspicions Tongue_out
I still don't see why you won't buy off either. You haven't really explained why.
(Aug. 13, 2014  5:30 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  5:41 AM)Neo Wrote: How am I stupid for trying to understand why you would use AMAZON, a site that is too over priced?
I'm not calling you stupid, just the people who feel the need to (take mind when I've already said no) say "Try the forums or Ebay." And the reason I don't use E-Bay, well I don't know I just don't really Want to use it, the forums are because of family suspicions Tongue_out

We already told you that stuff from amazon is completely overpriced and we won´t change our opinion. It´s completely up to you, if you want to buy overpriced amazon stuff or not.

You want to buy only from amazon and not ebay or anywhere else online. That´s ok and I personally don´t care why you don´t want to use ebay. But I just wonder, why you ask for other sites to buy from, if nothing but amazon is an issue. If your family doesn´t want you to buy from other WBO members, I´m afraid there´s no safer place to buy from (assumed that you are ready to use the paypal buyer protection). The risk isn´t higher than everywhere else when paypal is used.

So, if you don´t like all the cheaper ways to get the stuff you´re looking for, like from ebay or the bey market place here, there´s actually no reason to continue this discussion. There simply are no other options considering the doubts your family has. And that´s what members, who want to make that clear by constantly telling you to buy from ebay or here, are trying to say. They are not stupid, they´re just trying to help. A little more appreciation instead of rudeness would be appropriate.
(Aug. 13, 2014  5:30 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:

When you see this, is that a great deal?
eBay used to be a place where HK guys could easily scam you. In 1999.
You have no excuse to not use it; it's a trusted site and pricing things is simper. Amazon is overpriced. Look at the picture.
Amazon is cheaper for beyblades in some cases, but for most plastics and HMS use Ebay for sure.
Guys, just let it be. If he doesn´t want to use ebay, it´s his own problem. If he likes to pay more for the beys than they are worth, he should do it. There are no other options than ebay, amazon or forums, and he will understand that sooner or later. Actually no need to continue that discussion.