[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Jul. 23, 2012  3:23 AM)Fong Wrote: Can the v-force mobile stadium fit in a normal school backpack such as jansport ? And is the stadium any good ?
Also is Trygle 2 (Hasbro) worth 15 dollars? I just bought one nib so I hope I didn't get ripped off haha
Honestly...i think this is cheap considering how rare trygle 2 g nib is...haha

What is another option for sg metal flat 2?
Grip Base from Grip Attacker and Uriel 2's BB are both faster and better (If you have either).

Just got my LE Green Voltaic Ape today (YES!). Everything seems good...except for the fact that, on the very first launch, the plastic casings over the MG WD flew across my room. Obviously it's not legal to use any glue to make them stay on, but is there anything I can do legally?
Is this any good?

ARGrinriger G
WD: 8 Balance
BBGrinragoon F
Dragoon f bb is among the worse bb for attack as i recalll..XD
(Jul. 25, 2012  10:43 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: What is another option for sg metal flat 2?
Driger F's Shaft in Sonokong Dranzer S Casings (to prevent it free spinning) would have similar power, Dranzer V's base is the other metal-tipped attack base though it's nowhere near as good.

(Jul. 25, 2012  11:44 PM)Sparta Wrote: Grip Base from Grip Attacker and Uriel 2's BB are both faster and better (If you have either).

Just got my LE Green Voltaic Ape today (YES!). Everything seems good...except for the fact that, on the very first launch, the plastic casings over the MG WD flew across my room. Obviously it's not legal to use any glue to make them stay on, but is there anything I can do legally?
>Uriel 2's Base
LOL, don't tell anyone to use that again, or I will make sure you buy them a new one when their extremely expensive base violently explodes, sending shards of gold plastic hurtling through the air. The tip is the only usable part of the entire bey (even the WD is fairly fragile due to the aggressive shape and thin sections), and for what it's worth, there are very, very few people who would be crazy enough to use it, and if they have it and are willing to use it, they will already be aware how good it is (and if they don't know that, they should be told straight away in very clear terms how valuable and delicate it is, and recommended to think hard before using it, and to save it for tournaments if they do use the tip).

Neither of those are at all like SG Metal Flat 2 though... metal/rubber tips behave and perform very differently... Rubber tips are generally better, yes, but SG MF2 manages to scrape into the top tier base category because it can outspin stuff if used right.

As for your weight disk, you could try to force it back on but it would disassemble again during battle. Honestly, gluing them back on should be legalised (it'd be impossible to differentiate if someone did it right anyway).

(Jul. 25, 2012  11:49 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Is this any good?

ARGrinriger G
WD: 8 Balance
BBGrinragoon F

Well, you don't have a spin gear so it probably won't work, but you know how I'm big on the "post all your parts if you want a useful response" thing in Build Me a Combo? Guess what - "List Your Parts if you want an Answer" is the policy here too. In fact, it's been bolded in the opening post since I made this thread, so I suggest you go back and read the whole thing - if you missed that, you would've missed other stuff too.

(Jul. 26, 2012  6:26 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2012  11:44 PM)Sparta Wrote: Just got my LE Green Voltaic Ape today (YES!). Everything seems good...except for the fact that, on the very first launch, the plastic casings over the MG WD flew across my room. Obviously it's not legal to use any glue to make them stay on, but is there anything I can do legally?
As for your weight disk, you could try to force it back on but it would disassemble again during battle. Honestly, gluing them back on should be legalised (it'd be impossible to differentiate if someone did it right anyway).
Well, I used a mild adhesive (Fancy terminology for Elmer's Glue, haha) on the insides of the plastic since I wouldn't really use that WD competitively (And even if I did, I have DGV2's which is the same except the plastic casings are un-detachable). So far it's held pretty strong, but if I need to I might go back and add an extra coat.

I will say that I'm really noticing the difference between using Cross Surviver and Defense Ring on my stamina/spin stealing combo. The little contact points on defense ring are enough to take a little extra spin, and I'm noticing the difference in battle. However, I haven't really found much use for Mountain Hammer. The BB I've used on some decent defense combos, but Mountain Hammer seems a little too recoil-prone. Would it be useful in any OHKO combos, though (Only thing I can think of that it could be used in)?
i guess i am on the right thread
how much would i get for these beys they are used but in perfect working condition,,, i bet you know their names... and please try to give me a quick answer
and that appolon box is empty
(Jul. 29, 2012  5:25 AM)dylon blader Wrote: i guess i am on the right thread
how much would i get for these beys they are used but in perfect working condition,,, i bet you know their names... and please try to give me a quick answer
Appolon g (mint) : 35-40USD
Appolon g (painted) : it looks horrible..i dont think anyone would still want it..haha.. 25-30USD i guessed
Rapid eagle g : 25-30 USD
Death Gargoyle : 25-30 USD
Dragoon g : 10 USD

(Jul. 29, 2012  6:17 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
Appolon g (mint) : 35-40USD
Appolon g (painted) : it looks horrible..i dont think anyone would still want it..haha.. 25-30USD i guessed
Rapid eagle g : 25-30 USD
Death Gargoyle : 25-30 USD
Dragoon g : 10 USD
its not painted appolon G, just the AR that is painted and dark effigy is not a complete bey, just the AR..(i guess you told the total c6st of those 2 beys) also that red BB is of venus G (even i want to know how much it would cost, so any suggestion ?Smile ).. And there is a driger G AR
also the complete beys include dragoon G, draciel G, Appolon G, rapid eagle G
also all those beys are used but in working condition..
ah..forgot that the death gargoyle is only the ar...
the painted appolon ar looks horrible...it wont sold at good price ad good the unpainted one...
venus bb is the same as dragoon g...so dont expect much...
Hey guys I just got my NIB Ariel 2 and I couldn't resist using the base, so i did! lol. So the combo i used was

AR: MOuntain Hammer

WD: Wide Defense

SG: Right neo spin gear HMC

BB: Customize change Base

is it a good combo because mountain hammers recoil paired with ariel 2's base is getting lots of KO!
im thinking of selling my used Driger S and Apollon G...both are not having bit chips...for how much i should sell??
P.S.- I got answer for apollon from above post...now just tell about driger

Thanks alot
(Jul. 29, 2012  9:05 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: ah..forgot that the death gargoyle is only the ar...
the painted appolon ar looks horrible...it wont sold at good price ad good the unpainted one...
venus bb is the same as dragoon g...so dont expect much...
take a better look at the pics and then tell me,, thanks for your help
BB=>venus G AR=> driger G, dark effigy G
DRAGOON G,, RAPID EAGLE,,DRACIEL G,, G APPOLON G

thank you for your answer
but you only told me about
please tell me about driger G AR and draciel G

draciel g is easily available for 10USD with shipping included..so your is..max 8 USD including shipping..
the driger g ar..is it painted or what?it looks weird..
(Jul. 29, 2012  1:25 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: draciel g is easily available for 10USD with shipping included..so your is..max 8 USD including shipping..
its not painted, the bit chip sticker is from the sticker sheet but those 3 eyes are painted in white by white ink..

(Jul. 29, 2012  1:25 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: draciel g is easily available for 10USD with shipping included..so your is..max 8 USD including shipping..
its not painted, the bit chip sticker is from the sticker sheet but those 3 eyes are painted in white by white ink..
Ok tell me in total except dragoon G and draciel G how much would i get the rest for? Thankz
PROTIP right here: Invest in a method to remove the paint that doesn't damage ABS plastic. Trust me, it'll be worth the time and what you pay for the paint remover.

(Jul. 29, 2012  9:18 AM)jadejupiter18 Wrote: Hey guys I just got my NIB Ariel 2 and I couldn't resist using the base, so i did! lol. So the combo i used was

AR: MOuntain Hammer

WD: Wide Defense

SG: Right neo spin gear HMC

BB: Customize change Base

is it a good combo because mountain hammers recoil paired with ariel 2's base is getting lots of KO!
It's in the Voltaic Ape Article for good reason but uh, your base will still damage itself eventually. Don't use it until you have wolborg 2's casings and bb (or Burning Kerberous's bb). D:
Once you have that, PM me and we'll talk combos. Grin

Thank you th!nk, but as of now i would like to know the total cost of all that you can see in the pic , excluding dragoon G & draciel G
I just got a couple of NIB hasbro beyblades(BBA Championship series Howling Spirit and Trygle 2 G [$10 each, epic steal] and My Neo-Right SG DBC seems a bit tight. like i have a wolborg 1 and it's bearing SG spins very loosely. Does anybody think that there might be a molding problem, or does it just need to be "broken in."
If there were a serious moulding problem it'd be pretty visibly tight. I've not heard of any issues but then you don't see hasbro BK's very often so I don't really know.

Make sure you're using two shielded ball bearings (the non-solid metal ones, your wolborg should have one and your Howling Spirit another).

Oh, do make sure the tip of the Neo SG (Double Bearing Ver)* is together tightly. But really without any pictures or mention of where it's tight or any other basic details there's not really much we can say...

*(Seems to be the actual name for BK's SG).

Hey Th!nk you think that set I bought was good what with the dragoon and the draciel...Also if plastics are rare why do they seem so common on ebay?
I mentioned it was a good buy, and I've got one coming for my birthday myself haha.

Plastics in general are rare, other than the few that are very common on ebay. That said, DaWRETCHED-one has a bunch of stuff up right now (or did last I checked) so that's porbably what you're seeing more than normal. Often times most of the non-rare stuff is only on ebay because no one has bought it at the ridiculous price the seller has been asking for the past year or two but refuses to adjust.
(Jul. 31, 2012  3:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: I mentioned it was a good buy, and I've got one coming for my birthday myself haha.

Plastics in general are rare, other than the few that are very common on ebay. That said, DaWRETCHED-one has a bunch of stuff up right now (or did last I checked) so that's porbably what you're seeing more than normal. Often times most of the non-rare stuff is only on ebay because no one has bought it at the ridiculous price the seller has been asking for the past year or two but refuses to adjust.

hey Th!nk you don't think one day plastics won't be around anymore? if that happens Id be mad >< and after I just got into them Oh also I'm gonna be making a list of plastics i wanna get so that will come up soon...
(Jul. 31, 2012  3:34 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2012  3:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: I mentioned it was a good buy, and I've got one coming for my birthday myself haha.

hey Th!nk you don't think one day plastics won't be around anymore? if that happens Id be mad >< and after I just got into them Oh also I'm gonna be making a list of plastics i wanna get so that will come up soon...
of course they will..lol..eventually..even some of them already extinct...
perhaps..10 years or so...where MFB are all antique..