[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Jun. 15, 2012  7:20 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:15 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:59 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Thanks for the info. I just bought Kid's Draciel and Wolborg 4, how good are each of their parts?

Wolborg 4 BB + EG + CEW = one of the best defense combo ever..
[aired with Wing Upper (Flame Pegasus AR) or Driger S AR..it would be just nice.. Eee
What's the CEW? And would the WD of Wolborg 4 work in the combo? I already have a hasbro jumping base so i could make the combo if the WD works.

Sorry for the double post, but how good is kid draciel's AR cuz i just got the takara version and i heard his AR was pretty good.
I have ANOTHER question (sorry for my curiosity). I got a used hasbro bistool and the blade base had a faulty screw. I placed it in the correct spot, put superglue, then put the screw back in. Is it legal for tournaments or just for private use?
CEW is the shell like thing (the free spinning shell) attached to the EG..haha

in that combo..based on th!nk's tetings, other than Wide Defense,only 10 Balance suited very well..so no..10 Wide wont works well in that set up..
i'm not so sure about Kid Draciel's Ar..but it can be use for zombie i think..and it also has some smash attack as well..
So 10 wide doesn't work? The only weight disks i have are 8 heavy, 8 wide, and 10 wide.
I recognized that there's in the HMS Random Booster which includes Dragoon MSUV (grey ver.) a grey Driger MS...

How much this Driger MS is approx. worth?

Greez Smile
I think i may have heard it had some defense, but i may have heard wrong.
(Jun. 15, 2012  2:55 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: So 10 wide doesn't work? The only weight disks i have are 8 heavy, 8 wide, and 10 wide.
not better than than wide defense or 10 balance as 10 balance works almost as well as wide defense..
but in your choices,10 wide might be your best option..

@Drigergatling..the grey is the one from saint booster is it..i believe it can go up to 30-40 USD?
but i'm not very sure..
Thanks for the info. I think about all of my questions have been answered. Smile
10 wide is your best option.

but uhh, yeah definitely look into getting beys with better weight disks.
I think i should REALLY get a 10 balance because not only can i make that combo, but i have a bistool so it is important for me to get a 10b. What good beys have 10b?
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:08 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I think i should REALLY get a 10 balance because not only can i make that combo, but i have a bistool so it is important for me to get a 10b. What good beys have 10b?

if you consider :
-Driger G
-Dranzer GT(but this one really requires lots of money)
-Dranzer G
-Driger V2
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:12 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:08 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I think i should REALLY get a 10 balance because not only can i make that combo, but i have a bistool so it is important for me to get a 10b. What good beys have 10b?

if you consider :
-Driger G
-Dranzer G
-Driger V2

Thanks, I also saw the parts list. I think my best bet is to get Driger V2 because I am DYING to get him, he is very powerful, and I am a fan of driger.
Driger V2 might be the coolest and prettiest among the Drigers.. haha
but...Driger G would be the one with best AR for attack ever...yeah..you should consider that also..plus that Driger G is cheap..i mean much cheaper than Driger V2.. XD
Thanks, I think Driger V2 is my best bet along with Driger G because I am a Driger fan, they are very powerful, and I am DYING to get them. How good is Dranzer V? I saw a REALLY good price on ebay for him new in box and he has 10B.
Sorry for the double post. It said there was an error so I thought it didn't go through.
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:32 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Thanks, I think Driger V2 is my best bet along with Driger G because I am a Driger fan, they are very powerful, and I am DYING to get them. How good is Dranzer V? I saw a REALLY good price on ebay for him new in box and he has 10B.
Its upper slope is very out of range (SHORT)...
but its BB has decent life after death capability...but it is quite high...
i still suggest Drigers over Dranzer V..
Driger V2 is a much better choice than Driger G to be honest.

And Dranzer V's base has some LAD but nowhere near enough to do anything that notable. It's a passable attack base, but nothing special or anywhere near top tier.
cost-wise.. XD
its hard to find cheap Driger V2 on ebay atm..unless he can use yja..haha
It's hard to find anything good on ebay in terms of plastics. Unless you really like engine gears (i.e. wrong), at the least you need to be able to buy from WBO sellers if you want anything much worthwhile at anything short of crazy prices, barring a couple of combos.
Hazel Wrote:Please use the HMS thread for HMS questions.

Ah, damn, sorry about that, Hazel, for me Plastics and HMS Beys are the same 'cause... don't know, anime, names...
I forgot about it... Chief - Sigh ...

Benjohadi Wrote:@Drigergatling..the grey is the one from saint booster is it..i believe it can go up to 30-40 USD?
but i'm not very sure..

Thanks Smile
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:12 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:

if you consider :
-Driger G
-Dranzer G
-Driger V2

How good is Metal Dranzer? I saw him for $10.
I have a question about the RC beyblades, i got a lot a while back that has 2 RC driger G beyblades in there and i'm wondering if the bases of the RC beyblades have any decent use.
They aren't tournament legal and they are really lightweight so no, not really.

UltimateFantasy: Beyblades don't have genders...
Master Dranzer is okay, but Driger V2 is a much better choice.
(Jun. 16, 2012  2:16 AM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: I have a question about the RC beyblades, i got a lot a while back that has 2 RC driger G beyblades in there and i'm wondering if the bases of the RC beyblades have any decent use.
its not legal in official tourney..
but with the turbo function..it can gimmick Reverse Turbo EG..hahah
other than that..it is just for "fun" use..
oh ok. well i can't really function with it, since it didn't have any RC controllers/launchers, but i did get a Dragoon V2 out of the lot in good condition
(Jun. 16, 2012  2:30 AM)th!nk Wrote: They aren't tournament legal and they are really lightweight so no, not really.

UltimateFantasy: Beyblades don't have genders...
Master Dranzer is okay, but Driger V2 is a much better choice.

Haha, to me some do . I saw them both for $10 in boosters: trypio, seaborg 2, metal dranzer. Which is the best and the worst of the 3?
If i'm wrong i'll be corrected..From best to worse would be Seaborg 2,Metal Dranzer,Trypio.

I know i'm right on trypio at least...lol
Is Uriel 2 or Pearl Gabriel (Hidden Beyblade from Booster or whatever) rarer?

EDIT: It's white? O.o