[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Thank you for the information, but which would you say is worth getting: MBD or F?
Also, what is the good combo that Wolborg 4 is used in?
(Jun. 06, 2012  3:52 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Thank you for the information, but which would you say is worth getting: MBD or F?

Tiger Defenser
Wide Defense
Wolborg 4 Base
F is pretty bad, so mbd.

As for Wolborg 4, the combo is better than pretty good, and is as hazel stated.

You seriously need to stop asking us to rank things that are entirely different. It's just not possible and is a waste of time.
Hey, I just got a used plastic lot in the mail yesterday and included was a Hasbro Dragoon V2. and i'm experiencing a bit of trouble with the MG WD. after looking at th!nk's Plastic Weight Disk Identification chart, it's the first mold. i put it in a quick battle against a plastic combo:
ARTongue_outanther Claw(Flash Leopard)
WD:10 wide
SG: Neo-Right North Core(Draciel V2)
SP:Fin Tector(Draciel V2)
BBConfusedwitch Metal Ball Base(Draciel V2)
after about 5 hits, something flew off od dragoon. it was one of the plastic casings for the WD. Has anybody else experienced the same problem, and do you know of a good method to fix it?
It's actually even noted in that chart as an extremely common fault with that mold and that using it is generally a bad idea. There's no legal way to fix it in any way that will prevent it flying off again, but for private/non tournament use, just superglue it back on. The usual parental supervision warnings apply to superglue use, of course, basically be very careful to not get it on anything else (including yourself), and you only need a very small amount.
thanks! and it's for personal use, i don't really see any competitive use for it anyway. Also there's a few sellers on Amazon selling an accessory pack with the second mold for about $25
Just a general question really, I never actually knew that the Cyber versions of the BladeBreakers Beyblades were made, were they only made overseas? Or were there any released in the UK?

They seem pretty rare.
They weren't ever made, other than cyber dragoon. Dio, a member here, has made some rather nice emulations of them, however.
(Jun. 06, 2012  4:37 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2012  3:52 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Thank you for the information, but which would you say is worth getting: MBD or F?

Tiger Defenser
Wide Defense
Wolborg 4 Base

I know this question doesnt belong here, but which bey has Wide Defence?
None of the regular release beyblades. Special edition beys and some of the earlier random boosters have them.
There's also a coro coro WD pack with Wide Surivor, Wide Defense, and 8 Heavy (which makes a lot more sense now I've actually looked at the average weights and the difference between 6/8 heavy doesn't actually exist to a notable level). They pop up every now and then. Generally though it's just best to look around the forums and Y!JA and find one through that. Shame about Deikailo's ban, she used to have a fair few, haha.
Does anyone know the complete recolors of Gaia Dragoon?

- Dark Navy Black (RB7)
- Red (Toys 'R' Us)
- Metallic Blue (Coro)
- Purple (Coro)
- Yellow (RB S)

Anything else?
That's all of them.
(Jun. 08, 2012  2:58 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2012  4:37 PM)Hazel Wrote:

Tiger Defenser
Wide Defense
Wolborg 4 Base

This question also doesn't belong here, but which Weight Disk is the best replacement for Wide Defense?
(Jun. 09, 2012  4:19 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2012  4:37 PM)Hazel Wrote: Tiger Defenser
Wide Defense
Wolborg 4 Base

This question also doesn't belong here, but which Weight Disk is the best replacement for Wide Defense?
wide survivor..?? ahah..
i believe..since this is a defense setup..10 heavy should be an ok replacement to decrease the probability of getting KO..
i think..
dont play much with my collections..hahah
Actually 10 wide is the best replacement.
(Jun. 09, 2012  4:19 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2012  4:37 PM)Hazel Wrote: Tiger Defenser
Wide Defense
Wolborg 4 Base

ALL plastic questions belong here. It's in the title of the thread for a reason, and the first post clearly states it.

In that combination 10 Balance is the best replacement, and performs nearly as well as wide defense.
Could someone tell me which is the rarest out of these Beyblades:

-Ultimate Saizo
-Driger F
-Wolborg
-Galzzly
Ultimate Saizo. It's one of the first blades released by takara and one of the earliest for Hasbro.
What is the Bey that is a yellow version of Kid/Master Draciel? Or at least, what is the Bey that has a yellow version of Kid/Master Draciel's AR?
Uhh, kid draciel is the yellowish one, but there are leads of recolors of them, and given that they are exactly the same, it's not easy to tell them apart. If it's not the shade of kid draciel, check the plastics random booster contents list (the improved one ultra made) in the beywiki forum, and look for a yellow kid/master draciel.
Thanks th!nk. I used to have a Kid Draciel and I know it's a beige type of color. I totally forgot about RB recolors...
the result of not knowing about TT as a kid and having to get caught up now. My bad :p
Thanks for the info. I just bought Kid's Draciel and Wolborg 4, how good are each of their parts?
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:59 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Thanks for the info. I just bought Kid's Draciel and Wolborg 4, how good are each of their parts?

Wolborg 4 BB + EG + CEW = one of the best defense combo ever..
[aired with Wing Upper (Flame Pegasus AR) or Driger S AR..it would be just nice.. Eee
(Jun. 15, 2012  7:15 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2012  5:59 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Thanks for the info. I just bought Kid's Draciel and Wolborg 4, how good are each of their parts?

Wolborg 4 BB + EG + CEW = one of the best defense combo ever..
[aired with Wing Upper (Flame Pegasus AR) or Driger S AR..it would be just nice.. Eee
What's the CEW? And would the WD of Wolborg 4 work in the combo? I already have a hasbro jumping base so i could make the combo if the WD works.

Sorry for the double post, but how good is kid draciel's AR cuz i just got the takara version and i heard his AR was pretty good.
I have ANOTHER question (sorry for my curiosity). I got a used hasbro bistool and the blade base had a faulty screw. I placed it in the correct spot, put superglue, then put the screw back in. Is it legal for tournaments or just for private use?