[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

So I'm planning on buying a Dranzer S (My all time favourite blade) but I was wondering if there is any way to prevent the ware-down of the metal spin tip, I remember going through countless tips when I was younger, and seeing as they're rare now it would be hard to get another.

Also is $11 a good price for a Dranzer S?
No you can't prevent it apart from using the other mode where it doesn't show more. Also yes $11 is a good price.
(May. 31, 2012  7:56 PM)BlackCat Wrote: So I'm planning on buying a Dranzer S (My all time favourite blade) but I was wondering if there is any way to prevent the ware-down of the metal spin tip, I remember going through countless tips when I was younger, and seeing as they're rare now it would be hard to get another.

Also is $11 a good price for a Dranzer S?

Dranzer S are actually still quite abundant, if I remember right - and if it's that big of an issue, you should just get multiples while you can, if the money is around.
Thanks for the advice, both of you. I might buy 3 or 4 just to be on the safe side.

Also what would be a good price for the following:

Galeon, Driger V2 and a Driger S

Thanks in advance.
$20-30 for Galeon NIP, I believe. $30-40 for Driger V2(depending on where you get it - prices on Driger V2 vary wildly), and around $20-30 for Driger S.
Just to clarify though, the metal tip of dranzer S isn't actually useful, because it's incredibly easy to KO. The attack mode, though it is hard to control, has the best life-after-death of any base in the plastics generation by a mile. So, don't worry so much about wearing tips Smile

And yeah, hazel's prices are right, though if you're lucky you might snag a driger s for 15. I strongly recommend it if you're getting Dranzer S though, as the AR works well with Dranzer S's base for zombie-killers, or even zombies, given the right weight disk.
Hey, I've added a small list of Useful Resources to the first post. I'm concerned by the fact they are basically all done by me and I must have missed something, so does anyone have any additions, or even criticism of what I've listed?

I didn't list the price list as it simply isn't correct about a lot of prices, at least, it wasn't the last I checked (Ultra?)

I should probably list beywiki, but the number of errors on there... I really would rather people ask questions and get the correct answer, even if that means more work for me.
While Esper's is more accurate we do need a new thread for it to be in the first post. At least with some of those it was a joint effort so it's not really just your stuff. I think while the errors thing is right beywiki is obvious enough that it shouldn't need to be listed.
Yeah, that logic all works for me. I'll check out Espers list and link it in the OP in a little. Thanks!
You should take away the bit saying that we don't know the contents of the early random boosters in the ongoing questions section.
IIRC we still don't know one of the first three, at least, even with that site, and they haven't been fully listed out yet anyway.
If you look closely you can see some of them. When I have to make a wiki article of the random booster contents i'll add the new info in.
You should write it up and post it in the thread man.

By the way, I'm pretty sure of this already, but just to make sure, are there any hasbro releases with an attack series weight disk (wide/heavy/star/revolver attack). I know White Gabriel G was pictured with Revolver Attack and had the stars for it on the box, but it doesn't come with one (10 wide instead), but yeah.
The only one that possibly might is Wolborg 3.
Mm, the manual does show it, but then so does White Gabriel's. Dark_Mousy has one, I'll see if he remembers/knows.
Also interesting that hasbro removed the 0 from Wolborg 03, but probably for simplicity's sake.
Another question, If I was looking to get a NIB Hasbro Dranzer S, would I be able to find one? Or even if it has been used but still comes with the box and instructions - It must be a Hasbro version however.

The price doesn't matter (although if you have any idea of what it might be, it would be helpful) - Also if you know of any places where I could get one i'd be very greatfull.
Why do you want only a hasbro version? You would be able to find one NIB like most hasbro beys but you'll probably be waiting a while since it was quite a popular bey and released as one the earliest ones.
(Jun. 03, 2012  3:52 PM)Ultra Wrote: Why do you want only a hasbro version? You would be able to find one NIB like most hasbro beys but you'll probably be waiting a while since it was quite a popular bey and released as one the earliest ones.

When you say waiting a while, do you mean waiting for one to come up on eBay or something similar?

I want the Hasbro version to start my collection (I want to get as many original Hasbro Beyblades as possible, like Gerkiryu-Oh, Ultimate frostic Dranzer, Driger S etc etc)
There's really no point in getting it when the sonkong version is very easily available. Yes I meant ebay. Either that or possibly amazon(I haven't looked there in ages though cause their beys are expensive). Here's a limited edition one but i'm guessing you want the original:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-Beyblade-VF...2a1e527eff
(Jun. 03, 2012  4:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: There's really no point in getting it when the sonkong version is very easily available. Yes I meant ebay. Either that or possibly amazon(I haven't looked there in ages though cause their beys are expensive). Here's a limited edition one but i'm guessing you want the original:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-Beyblade-VF...2a1e527eff

Thanks for the find, but it says USA only, I'll try and negotiate the Postage with the seller.

EDIT: He say's he ships abroad, thanks for the awesome find, I searched both Ebay UK and Ebay US but couldn't find this, what key words did you use?
...that listing shows up under a search for just "Dranzer S", so I cannot imagine what you were searching for.
How many sets of metal balls can draciel gravity hold and how heavy is its blade base with and without the metal balls?
You can't put any into it. The balls are already in the base. If you're going to get one I suggest you don't. It has no useful parts apart from the weight disk which is included in more useful beys. If you want to get a Draciel then get Draciel S.
What about Draciel V or V2? I know that you can put 2 sets of balls in Metal Ball Defenser and S and 3 sets in F.