[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

NOOOOO!!!! It should have been legal, as upon wearing, it would actually take the form of Mold 2(I know that its incorrect to use the term "Mold" here, but I couldn't find any other word. Confused)... But well...
Man, I did look forward to wearing it down for the tournament...
Good I haven't done it yet, or else I would have destroyed my only useful (and legit; as others are worn beyond limit!) bey I have!
But well.... This is just why I stopped purchasing things as soon as they were released; and instead, waited a bit longer to get them. Tired
It still counts as modification I'm afraid. Unless you wore it down through normal use and even then it would be very, very questionable as to the legality.

Try to make something based on high rpm with it I guess?
It hasn't been used as of now, so if I need to wear it down before the tourney (which is on 7th April), then I'll have to modify it in an abnormal way, sooo....
But well, I see that it still functions like Semi Flat. More like Flat Sharp, to be honest. It stays at the center, and upon contact, gets just slightly aggressive. The aggression is comparable to WD's aggressive movement while its low on RPM, and is wobbling around. Smile

Make something based on high RPM? What does that mean? Confused
I'll have to either use a Driger V uncustomized, or I'll have to make some combo.
I have Twin Horn, but its a shame that I have no Sub-AR. Only other thing usable is a Dragoon F, which again, lacks a left-SG. Tired
It function pretty much just like SG Semi Flat. The base is really only good compacts. What have you got because i'm saddened and confused by you saying Driger V is your best bey?
I have two Master Dranzers, Driger V, Dragoon F, White Gabriel G(sans sub AR).
So of course, Driger is my best. Quite saddening indeed!
Janstarblast, is your Driger V first mold base flat (as in metal flat) or sharp? Just asking XD
Try this:

Master Dranzer AR
WD: Any
Right spin gear
Dragoon F base

That's not too horrible an attack combo but beware since master Dranzer's AR has lots of recoil.

Yes, Master Dranzer has too much of recoil, but is also quite fragile...
Thanks, Ultra.
But I forgot to tell one thing- On the day of the tourney, I'd be buying a Dranzer V from N0body. Sooo, if anything can change, then...

Neko Fury- Sharp, but not as sharp as a Metal Sharp, though. It is just slightly sharper than what you have... Speechless
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:49 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Neko Fury- Sharp, but not as sharp as a Metal Sharp, though. It is just slightly sharper than what you have... Speechless
I see, I think the Metal Sharp might be from Hasbro...I remember somewhere it was Hasbro that made the mistake of Metal Flat to Metal Sharp.

Since you're from India and they use Hasbro Products for Beyblades
Yup; but only a few of Hasbro's initial releases suffered from these problems.
Thanks to us fans, our protests made them remove the 'actual' mold of Driger V's BB. Eee

I wonder if we could do that again to get release 4D beys with Mode Changes and stuff. :X
Um what? All of hasbro's original release of Driger V were like that not just a few as what you say seems to imply. Master Dranzer's AR has some alright smash and with you awful beys I don't really think you can be picky. Also Dranzer V sucks. It's base is a mediocre replacement for SG Metal Flat 2 but that's about it.
(Apr. 01, 2012  5:33 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um what? All of hasbro's original release of Driger V were like that not just a few as what you say seems to imply. Master Dranzer's AR has some smash. Also Dranzer V sucks. It's base is a mediocre replacement for SG Metal Flat 2 but that's about it.

He wasn't implying that, he's a lot more intelligent than you ever give him credit for, tbh.

Dranzer V isn't a bad bey. The AR is okay and IIRC the base managed to beat you at a tournament, no?
Well that's exactly the way it sounded even if he didn't mean that... Yes because despite everyone thinking that uncustomised Driger S are the holy grail one that sits it the middle can't stand up to attack much. (I was using a driger S against a combo with Triple wing and Dranzer V base).
(Apr. 01, 2012  5:42 PM)Ultra Wrote: Well that's exactly the way it sounded even if he didn't mean that... Yes because despite everyone thinking that uncustomised Driger S are the holy grail one that sits it the middle can't stand up to attack much. (I was using a driger S against a combo with Triple wing and Dranzer V base).

Didn't sound anything like that to me. As I said, you're not giving him enough credit and it reflects in your interpretations of his statement.
I don't think many have considered it the holy grail. It's good for an uncustomized bey, not "amazing uncustomized". Against customized beyblades it's pretty average. But you know that now, so eh.
I think you're reading way too much into what I said. People normally do interpret things in a way when it actually says it that way. I know it's probably not what he meant to imply and I wasn't doing it to correct him like a jerk I was doing it to prevent misinformation since the way he said it implies that not all of the hasbro's inital release of Driger V had the sharp tip when they all in fact did.
(Apr. 01, 2012  5:51 PM)Ultra Wrote: I think you're reading way too much into what I said. People normally do interpret things in a way when it actually says it that way. I know it's probably not what he meant to imply and I wasn't doing it to correct him like a jerk I was doing it to prevent misinformation since the way he said it implies that not all of the hasbro's inital release of Driger V had the sharp tip when they all in fact did.

You read it wrong, and, frankly, you generally do seem to correct people like a jerk a lot more often than you should.
Okay then what was the meaning you got from it because I don't see how else you could have interpreted it.
That the original release by hasbro had a sharp tip, but that this release was not a particularly large one in terms of the proportion of driger v's manufactured.
It doesn't say anything like that but whatever.
Does the Galeon Paint Kit actually come with Galeon?
Did Takara ever release any beys that had a left customize engine gear(that do not have turbo engine gear) or were they only released with Hasbro exclusive beys?
(Apr. 02, 2012  2:15 PM)Ozerec Wrote: Does the Galeon Paint Kit actually come with Galeon?

Yes.

(Apr. 02, 2012  9:08 PM)Kenshin Wrote: Did Takara ever release any beys that had a left customize engine gear(that do not have turbo engine gear) or were they only released with Hasbro exclusive beys?

No, to the first question. I'm not sure that Hasbro released it either, but I'm not 100% sure.
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:40 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  2:15 PM)Ozerec Wrote: Does the Galeon Paint Kit actually come with Galeon?

Yes.

(Apr. 02, 2012  9:08 PM)Kenshin Wrote: Did Takara ever release any beys that had a left customize engine gear(that do not have turbo engine gear) or were they only released with Hasbro exclusive beys?

No, to the first question. I'm not sure that Hasbro released it either, but I'm not 100% sure.
for the second question..Hasbro did released Left Engine Gear with CEW...Venusian G is one of the bey that released with it..
EDIT: Hasbro G-Revolution LIst
hahah..thanks th!nk for reminding me about it..
There's a list in the drafts forum that lists their altered engine gear releases. A whole lot of beys have it.
Ah sweet, great resource. Good work.